Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,761 members, 7,927,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:01 AM

Three Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi Hospital, Two Trapped - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Three Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi Hospital, Two Trapped (12122 Views)

Abuja Shopping Mall Collapses! Five Rescued, Two Trapped / Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapse In Ebute-Metta (Photos) / Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi Hospital, Two Trapped by Santalpharay: 5:24pm On Jun 19
Any engineer that his building construction collapsed should have his certificate seized permanently. What nuisance 😡
Re: Three Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi Hospital, Two Trapped by baralatie(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19
Looks like foundation settlements beyond designed limits
Re: Three Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi Hospital, Two Trapped by Chimaobi302(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19
Trying to cut cost, now you will spend more...
Re: Three Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi Hospital, Two Trapped by ufotunang: 7:07pm On Jun 19
phemmie06:
Rate of collapsed building is getting too much this days
k[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/fontI..when the costs of cement and building materials are too expensive in this Tinubu renewed shege hard economy
Re: Three Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi Hospital, Two Trapped by YouAreNobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19
Zico5:

I can now see that some of u from that side are just not human beings. Probably some of u are not really matured to be on a forum like this or childish behaviours are just peculiar to some of . You just wake up without reasoning to type nonsense which even a tolder must not do. Instead for u to investigate to know who is handling the project and supply substandard building materials but all you could do is to link it to Tinubu. I'm not an APC member but some of here need proper orientation to contribute meaningfully to national discussion. It's a pity we have people like u in this country.

I hope you'll say this same thing when APC urchins blame Obi for everything that happens in the SE

1 Like

Re: Three Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi Hospital, Two Trapped by emani03(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19
I ask myself the same question, buying fuel 750 a liter is the biggest nightmare to me.

When I see people come here to banter with others,I just feel these ones haven’t gotten the memo yet.

Nigeria is sinking so fast, we need a massive resolution

9jvirgin:
Sometimes, I wonder what is going on in Nigeria. If I had not come to America years ago, where would I be? What would I be doing in Nigeria? Someone told me yesterday that 4 pieces of rodo is N500! That's the end of humanity.

The question is who is going to be alive till 2027 in Nigeria?
Re: Three Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi Hospital, Two Trapped by laziz2024: 9:29pm On Jun 19
I'll be number one to make it to 2027, Inshaallahu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The National Housing Fund A Blessing Or Fraud. / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Shimawa / Estimate From Foundation To Roofing(4 Bedroom Duplex With A Room And Parlour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.