Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) (49228 Views)

Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19
Africans risking their lives just to seek to be enslaved willingly.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Tetraozonaitera: 11:23pm On Jun 19
RainMoreDFARMS:
today is my birthday

Happy birthday. If you like post complete nude picture of an unknown girl Im not one of your mugu.

Nonsense and ingredients.
grin
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by finallybusy: 11:28pm On Jun 19
ufotunang:
... what about food
I didn’t ask. I was only listening.
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by finallybusy: 11:32pm On Jun 19
mpires:

One guy you met? Where? At your family gather? I'm guessing he took the journey and returned to tell you the story? Don't get thrown overboard by evil white men? They are so evil, and you buffoons hate the west so much that you'll rather die trekking in the desert to the evil white men's country?

You have no functioning brain cell.
ROFLMAO. Boredom is a bad thing.
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by MyAmericandream(f): 11:36pm On Jun 19
Akwamkpuruamu:

Na your fellow man u de talk to oo... Sheybi u de claim street man

Honestly ,the guy shock me with all him gra gra. Se wetin dey commot for him mouth like person wey never see woman before.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by franugo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19
RainMoreDFARMS:
today is my birthday

I'm 85% sure that's not your picture.... happy birthday to you tho
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by JuanDeDios: 11:46pm On Jun 19
Enemyofpeace:
it is very adventurous, especially if girls follow go. The cold weather go make una fok tire
Lol. You go before?
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by able20(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19
Maxtipulation:
I don't like this kind of JAPA
The most horrible pattern of traveling

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Honestey: 12:14am On Jun 20
Why didn't you guys announce before you started the journey? Half of Nigeria for don follow na
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:24am On Jun 20
finallybusy:
One guy I met said the journey is not as hard as people feel. You’re given twenty litres of water for four days. You move during the night and rest during the day. Your only fear comes in the form of raiders who patrol the desert, looking for migrants to imprison. If you can avoid them, your dinghy waits at the end of the ordeal. Do not drown or get thrown overboard by evil white men.
Read the nonsense you typed again!
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Akpabio22(m): 12:34am On Jun 20
Akwamkpuruamu:

Na your fellow man u de talk to oo... Sheybi u de claim street man
na mugu he just dey make noise for nairaland. Na kids they look am as street nigga. Na confirm Benin mugu big noise maker ode
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Felixv: 12:49am On Jun 20
there is also a video of people drowning in the river

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by jaxxy(m): 12:53am On Jun 20
Africa leaders are the worst kind..

And we have no systems..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Mrfeel: 1:15am On Jun 20
finallybusy:
One guy I met said the journey is not as hard as people feel. You’re given twenty litres of water for four days. You move during the night and rest during the day. Your only fear comes in the form of raiders who patrol the desert, looking for migrants to imprison. If you can avoid them, your dinghy waits at the end of the ordeal. Do not drown or get thrown overboard by evil white men.
Can you carry 20 litres of water and walk hungry for a day? Plus as deadly as the journey through the desert is, you will end up in Libya and won't be able to cross to Europe for years , you might end up being a slave to Libya Arabs working on their farms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by RodgersAkpafu: 1:50am On Jun 20
finallybusy:

this journey is not worth it
AT ALL

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by RodgersAkpafu: 1:51am On Jun 20
Ikpunekenwa:

I'd Better be eaten By vultures than exist with the calibre of idiots in this hellhole.

this is a very strong statement to make.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by bejick(m): 1:59am On Jun 20
officialwdhtvv:
Viral video of men crossing the Sahara desert to reach Europe

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzdzkAZQbrQ

Maybe only 1/3 of them will make it. Most of them will die on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Anatolia: 2:16am On Jun 20
Africans through their docility have allowed evil rulers to lead them. The children of Africa are wailing because of the great tribulation that has befallen them. Nobody can come to their rescue. We still have people who are drumming support for those whose economic policies have pushed poor Africans into such dangerous conditions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by omoredia: 3:45am On Jun 20
DeusXmachina:

Are you slower than a snail in your upstairs?

Do you think multiple things can't be true at once.
Slavery and colonisation are factual.
It is also human nature to seek greener pasture, and better opportunities somewhere else.

U are indeed a fooI. There is no greener pasture. Europe was made by people that can think and not by fools like u

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by omoredia: 3:46am On Jun 20
Johnholmes:

Bros ... The influence of the white man is still present heavily in Africa even up till today ...
This is modern day slavery ... Same intentions but different tactics.
They mk our countries uncomfortable for us so that we will dream and strive to come over to their countries to work for them ....

Same slavery .. different tactic

U are a joker. So the white man is now Tinubu that has made life uncomfortable for fellow blacks?

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by October1960: 3:49am On Jun 20
Fools.
Leaving hardship for slavery.

The things they won’t do in their homeland they will do worse in Europe.

Perhaps half or more will die during the journey or at the hands of slave traders in those wicked Arabs lands.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Fujiyama: 3:55am On Jun 20
IyfeNamikaze:
The ultimate goal in this desert journey to Europe is to get Asylum. Do you have any idea what it means to get Asylum in Europe? You're aromatically elevated in comfort higher than a civil servant in nigeria, higher than the middle class in current Nigeria.

Please don't talk ignorantly

^^^
undecided

There is so much wrong here that I don't even know where to start.

You are selling some very false dreams of a an easy life as an asylum seeker in Europe. undecided What are the grounds for granting asylum? Are these grounds the same in all European countries? How long does the process take? Do you know that processing could take over 3 years in some cases? How many people even make it across the sea to Europe?

This illegal desert migration is a mug's game. The odds are not in your favour...they just aren't. You are far more likely to lose your way in the desert and die of thirst and hunger...or end up being captured by the Sahara's bandits and organ traffickers (and die a slow and extremely painful death in their hands)...or end up imprisoned (or dead) in a hellish dungeon in Zuwara, Misrata or any of Libya's transit cities...or end your journey by drowning in the Mediterranean Sea. undecided

To anyone tempted by this falsehood of a quick transition to an upper middle class existence after getting asylum in Europe, there is just one word for you:

Don't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Ganjafama(m): 3:59am On Jun 20
Timespast:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgLRPP7Py4M?si=SLx7X5bYxryXqnRp

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
Go and get a job you scammer.
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by invectives(m): 4:08am On Jun 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damn
Look at how sweet you are baby girl
Your boyfriend must be a real niggar
.if not that your boy friend is a real niggarr...I would have suggest we hang out.....but you know real niggarrrrs don't hangout with the girlfriend of other real niggarrrrs...if not your boyfriend might pull the trigger....and I have to retaliate or rather reciprocate by pulling my own trigger....with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody....including you the baby girl we are fighting over
You are not Slawormir Jor....u sound off key
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by APOPTOSIS: 4:14am On Jun 20
Many years ago....
The ISRAELITES walked in the opposite direction, leaving their slavemasters to gain their freedom. They chose hardship and renewal over slavery...
They walked same distance on foot.

Today, Black Africans are trekking back to their colonial masters whom they have blamed for everything for a recommitment to slavery😭😭
What an appalling situation!

Israelites will be like, what kind of humans are these for Christ's sake?🤔

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by naijamerican: 4:45am On Jun 20
Africans are so stupid and cowardly. Instead of fighting for better leaders, they support evil leaders then flee to Europe. I hope they get immediately deported back to their shythole country as soon as they pass the desert.

Useless people

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by femicyrus(m): 6:01am On Jun 20
officialwdhtvv:
Viral video of men crossing the Sahara desert to reach Europe

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzdzkAZQbrQ

The new isrealite on the journey to the promise land
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by membranus: 6:12am On Jun 20
Nwachacho:
I curse every African leader and politician who have caused Africa to continually bleed and inhabitable for her sons and daughters.

Iseee in JESUS Name.
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Peppysco: 6:16am On Jun 20
finallybusy:

Do you ever imagine how heavy a 20 liters of water is? And you have to carry this with you for God knows how many kilometers. Do you consider the harsh weather conditions? Or those that are killed by organ harvesters. Shey make we talk about the predatory animals wey dey also look for chop. If all the challenges mentioned still doesn't make this adventure a suicide one, good luck to them.
Just yesterday, I was reading an article on CNN about how some Greek coastal guards were intentionally throwing illegal migrants off board. I almost wept reading through what the few survivors had to go through. That japa route is a suicide mission, one that guarantees a less than 20% success rate and over 80% failure.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Peppysco: 6:23am On Jun 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Damn
Look at how sweet you are baby girl
Your boyfriend must be a real niggar
.if not that your boy friend is a real niggarr...I would have suggest we hang out.....but you know real niggarrrrs don't hangout with the girlfriend of other real niggarrrrs...if not your boyfriend might pull the trigger....and I have to retaliate or rather reciprocate by pulling my own trigger....with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody....including you the baby girl we are fighting over

What's the point of all these stories exactly? You don't even know if that's a catfish account controlled by a dude like you. Real niggar indeed.
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:47am On Jun 20
JuanDeDios:

Lol. You go before?
yes now. Na so I take enter
Re: Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) by victory36(m): 6:53am On Jun 20
IbnB:

A simple condom properly used by your daddy woulda saved us the mental and emotional trauma of having to engage with your stupidity
typical African attitude of attacking the messenger and ignoring the message? Is he lying? Despite APC failures, people are still worshipping them on empty stomachs. Isn't that the height of stupidity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS / Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.