Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor (2379 Views)

More Naked Videos And Photos Of Popular Tiktoker Leaks Online / She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? / EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor by godessChi: 11:44am On Jun 19
There is a saying that “body no be firewood”, this is the case of a leaked conversation between a pastor and a female member.

According to reports, the lady known on Tiktok as Univick6 took to the platform to share the voice note supposedly from the clergyman (Pastor). It seems the said pastor has been disturbing for her number and she decided to give it to him which led to the conversation and the voice note on Whatsapp.

In the audio which lasted for 42 seconds, the pastor admonished that he was in love with her and anytime he saw the lady’s picture online his stick would stand.

Video: https://dev-sapien.pantheonsite.io/2024/06/19/whenever-i-see-you-pic-it-makes-my-stick-stand-tiktoker-univick6-leaks-voice-note-from-pastor-after-giving-him-her-number/

1 Like

Re: When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor by Balablue64: 12:06pm On Jun 19
Shey na dis ugly fat elephant, shai some men sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor by DevilsEqual(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19
Her lips tho cheesy cheesy

But on a serious not, men should start respecting themselves as its not funny anymore
We keep digging for a new low worldwide and it makes minnows like this think they are special

1 Like

Re: When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor by Sonnobax15(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19
cheesy
Pastor wey dem baptise with dirty water no dey hard to spot cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor by minasu190: 12:40pm On Jun 19
No be God call am, na him call himself
Re: When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor by Allsmilez999: 4:50pm On Jun 19
Balablue64:

Guys, make una come see the pastor 😂

3 Likes

Re: When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor by Lawly: 6:20pm On Jun 19
Balablue64:

That her mouth go sabi suck pr*** shaaa
Re: When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor by Rexymania(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19
Please I'm curious, pls I want to see this lady's full picture...she na yansh dey make the prick stand abi na bweast...bcus judging by this face, my prick will not even move
Re: When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor by meobizy(f): 12:18am On Jun 20
Nigerian men have horrible taste.
Re: When I See You Pic, My Stick Will Stand – Tiktoker Leaks Voice-note With Pastor by Zubeezanga(m): 1:25am On Jun 20
Sonnobax15:
cheesy Pastor wey dem baptise with dirty water no dey hard to spot cheesy
Dirty water wey them add sapele water join.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship / Fighting For A Guy / Nigerian Housewives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.