Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,182 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Russia, North Korea Sign Mutual Military Deal To Assist Each Other If Attacked - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia, North Korea Sign Mutual Military Deal To Assist Each Other If Attacked (19724 Views)

Isreal Declares It Is Ready To Go To War With Iran. If Attacked. / Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia, North Korea Sign Mutual Military Deal To Assist Each Other If Attacked by Azazyel: 9:49am On Jun 21
7demons:

Im not here for trash talk. Just drop your real name or send your picture. I saw a WhatsApp number in your post. Hope it's your own.

You're the one saying trash. You're scanning my profile. Wow! I didn't know you were my biggest fan. cheesy grin
Re: Russia, North Korea Sign Mutual Military Deal To Assist Each Other If Attacked by descartes400: 12:04pm On Jun 21
SonofElElyonRet:

Wow

Speechless abi?

Belgium, UK,USA connived and assasinated Lumumba, hacked him into pieces, dissolved his body into acid and took his teeth to Brussels, simply because he was struggling for Congo independence. These are the same people that want to lecture us about human rights and democracy?

Colonizers lecturing on human rights!
Re: Russia, North Korea Sign Mutual Military Deal To Assist Each Other If Attacked by 7demons: 12:17pm On Jun 21
Azazyel:

You're the one saying trash. You're scanning my profile. Wow! I didn't know you were my biggest fan. cheesy grin
You dey lucky, I swear to God. You would have been the 6th scapegoat here. Na stubborn people like you I like dealing with.
But write this down, your mama go die slow death. This year won't pass her.
Re: Russia, North Korea Sign Mutual Military Deal To Assist Each Other If Attacked by Azazyel: 12:38pm On Jun 21
7demons:

You dey lucky, I swear to God. You would have been the 6th scapegoat here. Na stubborn people like you I like dealing with.
But write this down, your mama go die slow death. This year won't pass her.

Keep deceiving yourself. Nitwit!

Your ancestors.

Re: Russia, North Korea Sign Mutual Military Deal To Assist Each Other If Attacked by SonofElElyonRet: 1:14pm On Jun 21
descartes400:

Speechless abi?

Belgium, UK,USA connived and assasinated Lumumba, hacked him into pieces, dissolved his body into acid and took his teeth to Brussels, simply because he was struggling for Congo independence. These are the same people that want to lecture us about human rights and democracy?

Colonizers lecturing on human rights!

Speechless at your defence of North Korea's brutal regime... nothing left to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Revokes Registration, Close Offices Of Amnesty Int'l, 14 Other NGOs / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin / 12 Killed In Pakistan Bus Explosion, Including 9 Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.