Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) (2919 Views)

FG To Sell Three Presidential Jets / Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries / Atiku: Sell Presidential Jets, Cancel N27bn National Assembly Renovation Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Melagros(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19
COMRADES, whether we like it or not, an average Nigerian is over ambitious, and I don't know why? Even me who is typing this post I want to marry a beautiful girl, own an expensive car, a mansion, and also a private jet

This is not about PDP, APC, LP, etc. It's about the generality of Nigeria. We're always in a rush to be rich, where are we rushing to? Our clerics aren't left behind either, instead of them preaching salvation for us, they resorted to preaching materialism solely, and for this reason everybody in the country becomes so obsessed with the love of money. No citizen of Nigeria is ready to live a low-life-style, from the president down to the least person like me!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Maazieze(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19
beacause they cant fathom investing in transport infastructure that doesnt involve 6-lane road or flyover

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by slimfit1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19
The man can't climb a staircase to a pick up. You want him to ride a bike. We need a young and healthy person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Good2go1: 5:47pm On Jun 19
That greedy criminal in Aso will not want to make sacrifices

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by yyba: 6:31pm On Jun 19
Melagros:
COMRADES, whether we like it or not, an average Nigerian is over ambitious, and I don't know why? Even me who is typing this post I want to marry a beautiful girl, own an expensive car, a mansion, and also a private jet

This is not about PDP, APC, LP, etc. It's about the generality of Nigeria. We're always in a rush to be rich, where are we rushing to? Our clerics aren't left behind either, instead of them preaching salvation for us, they resorted to preaching materialism solely, and for this reason everybody in the country becomes so obsessed with the love of money. No citizen of Nigeria is ready to live a low-life-style, from the president down to the least person like me!
Please is American, Russian or Chinese president riding bicycle to office too? Just asking for a friend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by NSNO(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19
yyba:
Please is American, Russian or Chinese president riding bicycle to office too? Just asking for a friend
Don't mind the yeye man
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by fkj950ax(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19
Melagros:
No citizen of Nigeria is ready to live a low-life-style, from the president down to the least person like me!
You are all over the place with inadequate information and posting a bit of rubbish
Is there any Nigerian President that used to fly any of the Presidential Jets from the Residence to the Office?
Or does the Netherland President rides a bicycle when going to UNGA in New York or going to Davos in Switzerland or even travel anywhere?

FYI:
The official car for the Dutch Prime Minister is an Armoured Mercedes Benz S-Class, which is what Nigerian President uses too.
Nigerias NAF001 is a Boing 737, which is what the Dutch Prime Ministers has as his Presidential Aircraft.

So where is the basis for your comparison?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by grandstar(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19
Melagros:

Murtala died because he chose to drive without a security motorcade. I deliberately did not use the word killed.

Even the US president uses a long motorcade.

How the president transports his or herself needs to be tailor made to the demands of the country and not based on sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Roboto11: 7:22pm On Jun 19
In Anambra state, they are killing women whilst enforcing sit-at-home.

Akunyili was killed in Broad daylight.

It's such a place you are expecting high profile individuals to ride a bike to work.

OK.
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by BigkokoRep: 7:25pm On Jun 19
Old man wey drugs don scatter he brain naim you want make he ride bicycle? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You guy joke too much. You want Onanuga to say una dey wish una presido to get bicycle accident?

Melagros:

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by ottersberger(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19
yyba:

The British prime minister, Boris Johnson, did.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Toosure70: 8:02pm On Jun 19
Let him ride the bycicle to nigeria
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Melagros(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19
yyba:
Please, read the article again/ what I wrote up there
The answer to your question is there
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Racoon(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19
It is an feasible attitudinal thing but morbid corruption will never allow happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Melagros(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19
fkj950ax:

You are all over the place with inadequate information and posting a bit of rubbish
Is there any Nigerian President that used to fly any of the Presidential Jets from the Residence to the Office?
Or does the Netherland President rides a bicycle when going to UNGA in New York or going to Davos in Switzerland or even travel anywhere?

FYI:
The official car for the Dutch Prime Minister is an Armoured Mercedes Benz S-Class, which is what Nigerian President uses too.
Nigerias NAF001 is a Boing 737, which is what the Dutch Prime Ministers has as his Presidential Aircraft.

So where is the basis for your comparison?
I don't have time for any illiterate

By the time you read and comprehend what I wrote up there, you will discover that your level of illiteracy is second to none
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Melagros(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19
NSNO:

Don't mind the yeye man
Illiteracy na big disease
Go school, una say na nairaland be una school
See how una dey disgrace una self online
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Melagros(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19
grandstar:

Murtala died because he chose to drive without a security motorcade. I deliberately did not use the word killed.

Even the US president uses a long motorcade.

How the president transports his or herself needs to be tailor made to the demands of the country and not based on sentiments.
You didn't read the article from A-Z and comprehend it
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by grandstar(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19
Melagros:

You didn't read the article from A-Z and comprehend it

You're correct. My bad

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19
Toosure70:
Read the article again from A-Z, don't just reply based on the headline
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by yyba: 10:53pm On Jun 19
Melagros:

Please, read the article again/ what I wrote up there
The answer to your question is there
just answer simple question
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by fkj950ax(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19
Melagros:
I don't have time for any illiterate
By the time you read and comprehend what I wrote up there, you will discover that your level of illiteracy is second to none

Obviously my comment touched a spot. I am glad you can see you just typed opata in the OP.
There is nothing wrong with self denial. Just don’t keep at it for long.
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by yyba: 10:54pm On Jun 19
ottersberger:

The British prime minister, Boris Johnson, did.
I didn't ask for British, over too know.
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by wonlasewonimi: 11:56pm On Jun 19
We should get Tinubu a keke marwa

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by wiseone28: 12:21am On Jun 20
The fear of assassination or kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by AcadaWriter: 3:19am On Jun 20

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Bobloco: 3:43am On Jun 20
slimfit1:
The man can't climb a staircase to a pick up. You want him to ride a bike. We need a young and healthy person.

But this picture says otherwise

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Sheuns(m): 4:26am On Jun 20
yyba:

You compare countries that are 100X richer and more developed than you. Is Nigerian President as powerful as those you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by DonroxyII: 7:48am On Jun 20
Melagros:

There is no "Clerics" ... We just have Businessmen Using God to Make Monies πŸ‘Œ But Once Nigerians Hear Salvations They will part away with Everything for big big things until the Scam Open their eyes yet dem no go gree ....

Tye future is brighter though because Gen Z are Woke they won't behave like our parents ..

You Can't be smoking colos, meths & runnings Street since teenage age then someone somewhere would still be running you street...

Next Gen No go gree for the political class!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:34am On Jun 20
DonroxyII:
There is no "Clerics" ... We just have Businessmen Using God to Make Monies πŸ‘Œ But Once Nigerians Hear Salvations They will part away with Everything for big big things until the Scam Open their eyes yet dem no go gree ....

Tye future is brighter though because Gen Z are Woke they won't behave like our parents ..

You Can't be smoking colos, meths & runnings Street since teenage age then someone somewhere would still be running you street...

Next Gen No go gree for the political class!
Correct grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by finallybusy: 12:27pm On Jun 20
AcadaWriter:
Bot.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by AcadaWriter: 1:01pm On Jun 20
finallybusy:
Bot.

AcadaWriter:

Instead of you to "comment your comment", it another's business you are policing. angry
Re: Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) by yyba: 2:37pm On Jun 20
Sheuns:

You compare countries that are 100X richer and more developed than you. Is Nigerian President as powerful as those you mentioned
So is Niger, Benin republic, Gambia president riding bicycle to office?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Transcorp: Concerning Shares / 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan / Exposed!!!!!!! Atlast 5 Reasons Anambra State Top The Charts In External Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.