Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters (12125 Views)

Itel Launches S23 With 16GB RAM And Color Changing Technology / Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) / Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by Sec5(m): 8:29am On Jun 20
Poshvector12345:
My popman new Tecno phone was lost just weeks after buying and due to the nature of his work he had to buy a new phone asap, he said the price they were telling him was so unpalatable to him considering he just splash money on phone 3 weeks prior, he had to go with an itel. grin
The man was just cursing under his breath. How will his colleagues see him holding common itel? grin
It was funny mehn

Your popman needs to grow up and stop living to please others and displease himself

4 Likes

Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by Geovanni412(m): 9:01am On Jun 20
JASONjnr:
Had an itel phone one time and I don't think anything in this world will make me to use that product again...

Tecno is a better product than itel.

But itel and Infinix are rubbish.....

But, I prefer Xiaomi phones to Samsung phones!

My first Infinix phone

Omo, d thing been dey press my cloth

I fit boil egg sef

The heat from the phone was unreal

Never again!

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by xtheunknown(m): 9:04am On Jun 20
lastmessenger:
Itel phones ? Not me
I believe you are one of those tossed around by stereotypes and public opinions. If i ask you why they are a no for you there won't be any substancial reason.

2 Likes

Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by Bluntemperor: 9:18am On Jun 20
tunwumi:
Innovation is good but what about durability and reliability?

Why OP no mention Prices or dat one no matter in the Market?
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by AmericanIdiot(m): 10:04am On Jun 20
Abeg itel na itel no matter the packaging useless phone

Na still chinko
E go still hang 20 minutes after buying it
Na still poor man phone
Na still scrap metal😁

Iron condemn β—οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by AmericanIdiot(m): 10:04am On Jun 20
God punish itel
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by Ipobfraud: 10:31am On Jun 20
You dont have sense, you’re addressing someone father like that. It speaks so much of your parental background.

Sec5:

Your popman needs to grow up and stop living to please others and displease himself

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by rumenase(m): 10:32am On Jun 20
BossGerald:

Prefer which xioami to which SamsungπŸ™„
all those low budget Samsung I guess, no xiaomi can compete with any Samsung flagship phone.
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by Sec5(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20
Ipobfraud:
You dont have sense, you’re addressing someone father like that. It speaks so much of your parental background.

You guys hate to hear the truth. Why is the father still concerned about what others think of him at his age?
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by Poshvector12345: 3:25pm On Jun 20
Sec5:

My popman should grow up abi?
No wam na me share my story
You don't know there are circles you can easily enter based on your packaging?
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by jojothaiv(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20
itel A50

-massive 128GB ROM allows you to hold a staggering 40,000 photos directly on your phone
-the innovative 4+4GB Extended RAM with memory fusion technology, seamlessly caches up to 11 apps.
-a striking 6.6β€³ HD+ display with an impressive 90% screen-to-body ratio, itel A50 delivers an immersive viewing experience for gaming, video watching, and web browsing.
-boasts a powerful 5000mAh battery that keeps you powered through the day.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Their choice of words is mighty.
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by erico2k2(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20
JASONjnr:
Had an itel phone one time and I don't think anything in this world will make me to use that product again...

Tecno is a better product than itel.

But itel and Infinix are rubbish.....

But, I prefer Xiaomi phones to Samsung phones
!
@ the bolded you mean FAKE SAMSUNG from china
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by sweetkev(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20
rumenase:
all those low budget Samsung I guess, no xiaomi can compete with any Samsung flagship phone.
Try redmi 9t
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by rumenase(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20
sweetkev:
Try redmi 9t
I don’t have interest in Xiaomi bro
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by PropertyBanker(f): 5:11am On Jun 21
Begging for answers.
tunwumi:
Innovation is good but what about durability and reliability?
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by jesutowoloju(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23
dreamworld:
With 500mb ram I know itel
Brrrrr
Re: Itel Launches Itel A50 Smartphone For Budget-Conscious Youngsters by Jillianemmanuel: 12:06pm On Jul 07
Is Samsung galaxy a03core a low budget Samsung phone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Block My Mum's Sim From Borrowing Airtime? / MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am / Easybuy Phone's Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.