Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,666 members, 7,930,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:51 PM

How I Travelled Through 3 West African Countries In 3nights And 4days - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Travelled Through 3 West African Countries In 3nights And 4days (177 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Travelled Through 3 West African Countries In 3nights And 4days by Bbsharon(f): 1:56pm On Jun 19
HOW I TRAVELLED THROUGH 3 WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES IN 3NIGHTS AND 4 DAYS…

Okay so let’s start from the very beginning…😁 Years ago and I mean 5-6 years ago I had plans to travel round west African countries and explore all the major tourist centres there. As at that time I was actively solo traveling and visiting different states in Nigeria. I was seriously saving up to do my African tour.

Along the line I had a change of mind because of security issues and I was not brave enough too I guess. So I created a travel community and I had few friends who were interested so we started planing but it didn’t come to fruition. Then COVID 19 happened and the whole thing cancelled entirely. I also stoped traveling and writing about my travels and a lots like life happened. But all through everything that happened the thought of doing that solo trip never left my mind.

Recently, this year I had the thought coming up over and over and I started planning how to travel again. Thankfully, this time around it was more of ticking off my bucket list and not facing my fears. It was neither a question of if I’m brave enough or not, and I was glad about that. Truly, I had my fears but then I did not let it stop me in any way. I decided I would do this and I would not look back. So here we are, finally😁

To note…this was entirely a budget trip and my focus was on the capital cities alone and visiting the most important tourist attractions. It was a trip where I had to Couch-surf one night, stay in budget hotel another and then stay at a friend’s place on the third night in order to save cost.

I will be sharing in details the cost I incurred on transportation, food, hotel, souvenirs, border protocols and how I navigated my way through. How I managed my way around in the French speaking countries without understanding anything basically more than Bonjour…

Also I will be sharing what it really feels like traveling alone as a lady and how save it is. I would definitely do the trips again and probably next time and I guess one country at a time so I can explore all I want well and also relax well 😁🤗

I do not have an active blog at the moment but I would share more video details on my YouTube later on so you can do well to check them out when I upload.

1 Share

Re: How I Travelled Through 3 West African Countries In 3nights And 4days by phorget(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19
It's okay.

(1) (Reply)

General India Visa Enquiries / Request / Need Swedish Or Danish Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.