Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear (24953 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Fly Entered My Ear Last Night / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:30pm On Jun 29
drimzsmoke:

What you saw in your ear is not tissue paper, I'm 1 trillion percent sure. It's an infection!!!
well my brother checked my ear and its all clean, my ear its perfectly fine nw
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:32pm On Jun 29
fof1:

Thank God you have been Carelessly Saved from the ENT Doctor and Very Expensive Surgery. Don't Inflict URSELF due to Foolish actions...The Ear Cleanses itself Always.Stop that Tissue and Cotton Bud Probing,Pls. U may Damage ur Orditory Meatus...
i know d ear cleans itself bt its very hard to leave it dt way
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:32pm On Jun 29
DMerciful:
Pen cover remains the best for me
i go soon join u

1 Like

Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:36pm On Jun 29
SporaD8:
The way I held my breath reading the op's horror tales...
You took quite a big chance allowing someone without prior experience to operate on such a delicate organ!
Stupidity is very cheap!!!
@henndukwe18 , how did your brother see all through to your tympanic membrane (ear-drum) without the aid of an otoscope?
just a torch light, good position and angle
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:37pm On Jun 29
Tjra:

shocked

The guy offend you before?

Wetin you dey copy? You gonna lose your hearing if you ever try this.
its a good solution, i dd research
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:39pm On Jun 29
sylve11:

Don't use Hydrogen Perioxide to take out dirt from your ears. That thing dey chop skin and it could cause serious damage to your ears. cool
ok
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:41pm On Jun 29
benuejosh:
na wao! are you from south east?
ya
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:42pm On Jun 29
Omoawoke:
Omoh!!

Bros, next time, please just go hospital!
This is dangerous and na small thing dey turn to big thing oo. Please be very careful next time
copy dt
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:45pm On Jun 29
Smartgeek:
E be like say u no like as you dey hear word so.

You wan turn deaf? How you go pour H2O2 inside your ears directly without dilluting?

NA wah
diluting?
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:46pm On Jun 29
Joy2dworldxyz:
Satanic tissue paper.from village people.
Them want to block your hearing !!

Run o....!!!
lol, thank God sey i don jump and pass
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:56pm On Jun 29
sisisioge:
Oh my gosh! I haven't been this afraid in a while!

Fvk naija for turning everybody into self medicater! This could have been worse!

Biko....never ever put needles or broom in your ears again....never! You would have done better socking with the olive oil and using a plastic tweezer if you must DIY. It is well....May God protect your ears my brother. And dont be pouring water anyhow into your ears! You and your brother were so lucky. Epele.
i thank God for my ear
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 12:58pm On Jun 29
Ten06:
You would have told us from the beginning that you were the one that carelessly put the cotton wool inside your ear, instead of making it look as if it entered spiritually
grin grin grin soryy oo, dts how we were taught to write essay
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 1:00pm On Jun 29
Remijuice:

I have applied this for years now.

My story long, since 2003.
My right ear is permanently block due to pieces of drawing paper i stuck into my ear as a teenager in 2003, when i was in primary 3.
i feel ur pain
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by CorrectionFLuid: 2:44pm On Jun 29
henndukwe18:
copy that

Instead of to say abeg no next time, you said copy that 😂😂🤣
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by CorrectionFLuid: 2:45pm On Jun 29
sylve11:

Don't use Hydrogen Perioxide to take out dirt from your ears. That thing dey chop skin and it could cause serious damage to your ears. cool

You can dilute it shaa
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 3:10pm On Jun 29
CorrectionFLuid:

Instead of to say abeg no next time, you said copy that 😂😂🤣
no its not for me, its just in case someone else falls victim of this
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by Wizdom0091: 5:29pm On Jun 29
Tjra:

shocked

The guy offend you before?

Wetin you dey copy? You gonna lose your hearing if you ever try this.

He is trying to save cost instead of him to see ENT he don't know what he is playing with, he should continue taking advise from Nairaland Resident Doctors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by drimzsmoke(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29
henndukwe18:
well my brother checked my ear and its all clean, my ear its perfectly fine nw

Lolz, you're not the 1st. Wait till ending of next month and check that ear again!!!
I'll remind you even if you've forgotten!!!
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by CorrectionFLuid: 5:52pm On Jun 29
henndukwe18:
no its not for me, its just in case someone else falls victim of this

Ok grin
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by onyioyeezah(f): 7:03pm On Jun 29
So the bottom line is that you used tissue to clean your ears and it got stuck in there. Why did you start from how you treated catarrh numerous times? What's the correlation? You're a bad story teller. Glad you're fine. Be careful next time.
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by Maryam1234(f): 8:24pm On Jun 29
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Next time this happens, get hydrogen peroxide pour a cap of it into the affected ear. The ear must be tilted for the hydrogen peroxide to stay. Leave for like 10 minutes for the hydrogen peroxide to bring out anything obstructing the auditory canal to the surface. You can then bring the stuff out easily.

Thanks for sharing this

Hydrogen peroxide is very very effective at removing dirt's from the ear
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 8:28pm On Jun 29
drimzsmoke:

Lolz, you're not the 1st. Wait till ending of next month and check that ear again!!!
I'll remind you even if you've forgotten!!!
y do u think its an infection? Its not like d tissue just developed on its own
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 8:40pm On Jun 29
onyioyeezah:
So the bottom line is that you used tissue to clean your ears and it got stuck in there. Why did you start from how you treated catarrh numerous times? What's the correlation? You're a bad story teller. Glad you're fine. Be careful next time.
i needed to make sure everyone reads to the end so dt they wont leave after reading the first line, its an essay writing skill and it wouldnt b in front page if i was a bad story teller. Also, u re d only one saying ds
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by drimzsmoke(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29
henndukwe18:
y do u think its an infection? Its not like d tissue just developed on its own

What you brought out of your ear is not tissue paper, I've seen it a couple of times. So I'm sure
If you leave any foreign object such as tissue paper in your ear for as little as 48 hours, the pus and smell that will start coming from your ear ehnnnn.... Bros, that thing is not tissue, I rest my case!!!
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by henndukwe18: 8:50pm On Jun 29
drimzsmoke:

What you brought out of your ear is not tissue paper, I've seen it a couple of times. So I'm sure
If you leave any foreign object such as tissue paper in your ear for as little as 48 hours, the pus and smell that will start coming from your ear ehnnnn.... Bros, that thing is not tissue, I rest my case!!!
dts d case of a ruptured ear drum, mine is nt ruptured
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by drimzsmoke(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29
henndukwe18:
dts d case of a ruptured ear drum, mine is nt ruptured

Okay boss!!!
Re: I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear by Love800(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29
Thanks so much.
DMerciful:
You don’t need any wool, just this. The most effective cleaner, time tested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. / How 'Nurse Eliza' Nearly Killed Me / Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.