Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,178 members, 7,896,997 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC (39015 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Stella Oduah Didn’t Complete NYSC / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Gistmedia10: 2:40pm On Jun 19
A young lady, overcome with emotion, saluted her brother in a heartwarming display of gratitude for his unwavering support throughout her university journey and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.

The lady in her NYSC uniform, saluting her brother with tears in her eyes

The brother's selflessness and dedication had enabled her to achieve her academic dreams, and the sister's salute was a poignant expression of appreciation for his unrelenting support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeidPUpPbfE

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by DMerciful01(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19
So so emotional...thank God it was'nt all this "Ashawo" claming girlfriend that he sent to school.
In fact i dedicate "SMART CHOICES" by John S Hammond et al...to him.great book.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by God1000(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19
God bless him, some of us have done the same thing for our family members as well, it's not easy with constant money demands

220 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:00pm On Jun 19
Thank God.

Women always appreciate help rendered them if their pussy is not involved.

If you want a woman to respect you and appreciate you. Make sure you do things for her and never have sex with her.

The moment you put your prick inside or ask for pussy. You have been paid. Even if na 1 billion dollars.

Know this and know peace

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Freshtruth(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19
"I can never beg for a man"

Ovulation:

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by haphizz57(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19
I salute d brother. Dis is by far beta dan sending a girlfriend to higher institution. D brother deserve respect

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by slaawomirr: 4:13pm On Jun 19
Damnnn niggar

The brother must be a real niggar

For not being a simpleton and using all his gadmnnn money to sponsor his girlfriend

I will repeat this for the sake of emphasy
The only woman I will spend my entire life savings on is my mum and female siblings

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Bluntguy: 4:36pm On Jun 19
He's a brother in deed. May God bless him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Ginomel(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19
Yugoslavia247:
Thank God.

If you want a woman to respect you and appreciate you. Make sure you do things for her and never have sex with her.

The moment you put your prick inside or ask for pussy. You have been paid. Even if na 1 billion dollars.

Know this and know peace

I hate to admit this. You are 100% right.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by G0odharddick: 7:05pm On Jun 19
It is better and honourable to send your sister or female relatives to school than to send your olosho girlfriend to school.

It is even far more honorable to train a goat 🐐 than to train a girl not related to you in school

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Buharidgeneral: 7:44pm On Jun 19
I like the sitting room setting very cute and lovely

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Highesschief1: 8:23pm On Jun 19
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by APOPTOSIS: 9:25pm On Jun 19
Yugoslavia247:
Thank God.

Know this and know peace
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Too many Psychiatric Patients in one country, yet no Psychia ambulances stationed in the streets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Magnificenttop: 8:09am On Jun 20

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Hezzyluv: 3:11pm On Jun 20
So good... atleast, he didn't used his hard earned money to sponsor outside ashawo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by GABRIEL6036: 3:13pm On Jun 20
so emotional, I almost lost the inner man in me But OSINWIN ni, I conquer 😁😁😁

10 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Racoon(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20
An act of kindness is always remembered for life. Congratulations lady! Weldone brother.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by fistonati(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20
Hope she won't stop her future husband from doing the same for his siblings.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by urobodoski419(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20
If it was one simp now that sponsored your education, u for don abandon am for another guy. But because it’s ur brother, all is good πŸ‘

Ladies sha……

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by zoghys: 3:17pm On Jun 20
Gistmedia10:
A young lady, overcome with emotion, saluted her brother in a heartwarming display of gratitude for his unwavering support throughout her university journey and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.

The lady in her NYSC uniform, saluting her brother with tears in her eyes

The brother's selflessness and dedication had enabled her to achieve her academic dreams, and the sister's salute was a poignant expression of appreciation for his unrelenting support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeidPUpPbfE

That's pretty emotional

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:17pm On Jun 20
Skit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Dronedude(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20
God don bless your brother and will still bless him more with this your display of gratitude and prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by ezenna191(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20
Nonsense! I don't see the big deal in a rich brother sponsoring the education of his siblings. What's the big deal? It's like training your children. Anyway congratulations to them, especially the young lady who appreciated the good deed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Slytiger: 3:18pm On Jun 20
So emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by zoghys: 3:20pm On Jun 20
G0odharddick:
It is better and honourable to send your sister or female relatives to school than to send your olosho girlfriend to school.

It is even far more honorable to train a goat 🐐 than to train a girl not related to you in school

Unfortunately I have to agree with youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20
haphizz57:
I salute d brother. Dis is by far beta dan sending a girlfriend to higher institution. D brother deserve respect
I swear,sponsor gf and see legit heartbreak, I no dey ever stingy for family,even if some no appreciate, na still family.but gf..5k too much

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Kaido: 3:23pm On Jun 20
Wow! A wise man invests in his family and not a girlfriend.

I salute you, man

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by kenbee(f): 3:24pm On Jun 20
That's Gratitude!

And this is what many of us lack. May God help us to always show it when and where it is needed.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by saasala(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20
Good
Re: Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC by Tradepunter2: 3:24pm On Jun 20
MEN FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF THIS MAN..... SOME GUYS HAVEN'T BOUGHT PHONE FOR THEIR MAMA OR PAPA OR SIBLINGS BUT WILL SPEND THE WHOLE WORLD FOR A WOMAN.....

IF BROTHERS AND MEN COULD LIVE UP TO THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES THERE WILL BE LOT LESS LADIES GOING INTO HOOKUP

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) / Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.