Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,950,000 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep (909 Views)

Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) / Lwkmd: Guy Beats Up A NL Girl D First Time They Met Posts Pix On Bbm(pix) / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Chimezie198(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2011
U go see where guyz wey bin dey admire their pics for nairaland dey tear race. Lol
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2011
Well i know say Cynthiafred and kelz go still look sweet even after dem wake up from sleep but as for freecocoa and pendo hmmm i have no comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by pendo89(f): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
^goodmorning lef lef.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1wej0h7iJOqtrcDOzYaRr85hVsnUciMZjw0ni_Jb5bqWw8nzt[/img]

Thanks for waking me up.happy?
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2011
jesus christ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by pendo89(f): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Flashaldrin(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2011
useless thread! mods!!. . . .
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2011
Why even try to imagine the look of one?

Are you planning to marry one?

You kids have make this section boring I swear to God.

I will soon migrate to the education section or something. LOL
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by pendo89(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2011
ytrebup.
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Chimezie198(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
Flashaldrin:

useless thread! mods!!. . . .
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2011
Pendo if thats how u look like when u wake up in the morning, then i guess everyday would be halloween
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Tosinville(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
You folks are wasting space.
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Mynd44: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2011
This is the disadvantage of reducing the cost of internet services
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Goldieluks: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
What is the essence of this thread?
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by slimyem: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

What is the essence of this thread?
its essenceless!
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Flashaldrin(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

This is the disadvantage of reducing the cost of internet services
embarassed embarassed
blame etisalat angry angry
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
hmmm
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by 195(f): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2011
slimyem:

its essenceless!
grin grin
Re: Just Imagine The Looks Of A Nl Lady When She's Awake From Nite Sleep by 195(f): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2011
rokiatu:

Why even try to imagine the look of one?

Are you planning to marry one?

You kids have make this section boring I swear to God.

I will soon migrate to the education section or something. LOL

Would u be able to upload pics of nyash and breast there angry

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Comfort Him? / Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . / Help! My Boyfriend Says He Has A Jackie Chan Love For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.