Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,619 members, 7,930,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:49 AM

Video - South Africa President Bypasses Tinubu While Expressing Gratitude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - South Africa President Bypasses Tinubu While Expressing Gratitude (3035 Views)

Nigerians Refuse To Help Driver As They Mock Tinubu While APC Campaign Bus Burns / National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk / Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Video - South Africa President Bypasses Tinubu While Expressing Gratitude by Brandosky: 6:21pm On Jun 19
Exousiang01:

We have corrupt leaders in every country in the world.
But you will never see their citizens do what you folks do.

Yes its okay to speak up against evil politicians but to go as far as even hating on good news thats actually demonic.
Many hating on Dangote when the rest of Africa is applauding him, dont you people think you are sick in the head?
And what you folks dont know is that this same politicians will travel outside and will be treated with respect because of their diplomatic cover but you who is spoiling the name of the country on the internet (a global village) will face the music at immigration, you will face the music when you want to apply for a job.
Ask those trying to travel to Saudi Arabia how far?
The visa ban was never because of corrupt leaders or bad governance it was because of bad Nigerians who destroyed the image of the country, has the Visa Ban prevented Atiku from going to Dubai? Never.
You keep destroying the image of your country and see who losses.
Most of these politicians have investments in these countries, they command the respect you dont command over there.
Do you think you will commandthe respect Dini Melaye will command in the US knowing he is a top share holder in one of the largest fast foods in the world?

I live in the UK I have a friend or two in government, one is in the HOR.
That visa people have been looking for to come to UK he just made a call and boom it was ready, he will be here for my birthday on the 1st of July.....

The hate you post about your country is seen allover the world it affects you.

Nigerians wouldn't have reacted this way, if it was yaradua.
Nigerians did not vote tinubu. They simply don't want him to represent them
Re: Video - South Africa President Bypasses Tinubu While Expressing Gratitude by seunowa(f): 6:21pm On Jun 19
0001Lagos:
South Africa president ramaphosa has snubbed tinubu as seen in a video that has now gone viral.

The South Africa president greeted other African leaders handshake by handshake but pretending like he didn't see tinubu even as tinubu looked him in the eyes but was still ignored .

This is a big disgrace to the once giant of Africa .

See video here
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8ZyQG0CqVw/?igsh=cDhqcnY0cGp4azdk

Nlfpmod
You are a liar. Well am not surprise you are taking after your master obifraud whose only language is falsehood.
I just watched the video where the south Africa president shook hand with president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - South Africa President Bypasses Tinubu While Expressing Gratitude by delpee(f): 6:21pm On Jun 19
APOPTOSIS:
This is beyond Embarrassment😭😭.
In as much as I'm not happy with Tinubu for ensuring the emergence of that colossal disaster called Buhari, I feel disturbed at this.

This is enough to make the present leaders sit up and earn respect.
Changing our conduct/character and how we react to issues in Nigeria will fix Nigeria's problems by 60%.

Character builds a nation and not OIL

Did you actually go through the posts above yours to know the truth?

1 Like

Re: Video - South Africa President Bypasses Tinubu While Expressing Gratitude by spagettiluv: 6:26pm On Jun 19
Brandosky:

Nigerians wouldn't have reacted this way, if it was yaradua.
Nigerians did not vote tinubu. They simply don't want him to represent them
the packaged fraud lost,case close,or you think the vote from SE will gear him to Aso rock?

2 Likes

Re: Video - South Africa President Bypasses Tinubu While Expressing Gratitude by KnowAll(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19
Two things thus

Was he officially invited, if yes then the SA president behaved like a typical arse licker , why invite someone and embarrass them.
Re: Video - South Africa President Bypasses Tinubu While Expressing Gratitude by spagettiluv: 6:27pm On Jun 19
KnowAll:
Two things thus

Was he officially invited, if yes then the SA president behaved like a typical arse licker , why invite someone and embarrass them.

1 Like

Re: Video - South Africa President Bypasses Tinubu While Expressing Gratitude by pointblank247(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19
Exousiang01:

We have corrupt leaders in every country in the world.
But you will never see their citizens do what you folks do.

Yes its okay to speak up again evil politicians but to as far as even hating on good news thats actually demonic.
And what you folks dont know is that this same politicians will travel outside and will be treated with respect because of their diplomatic cover but you who is spoiling the name of the country on the internet (a global village) will face the music at immigration, you will face the music when you want to apply for a job.
Ask those trying to travel to Saudi Arabia how far?
The visa ban was never because of corrupt leaders or bad governance it was because of bad Nigerians who destroyed the image of the country, has the Visa Ban prevented Atiku from going to Dubai? Never.
You keep destroying the image of your country and see who losses.
Most of these politicians have investments in these countries, they command they respect you dont command over there.
I live in the UK I have a friend or two in government, one is in the HOR.
That visa people have been looking for to go to UK he just made a call and boom it was ready, he will be here for my birthday on the first of July.....

The hate you post about your country is seen allover the world.
fact is that you live outside Nigeria and I realised that even before I got to where you said it.
What does that mean ?

You don't know how far Nigerians have been pushed INTO THE WALL.

You wake up to not knowing where your next meal is coming from.

You don't know what it means that the one month salary of a high teacher cannot but a bag of rice.

You don't know what it means that gun men can walk into a secondary school and kidnapp 200 school children and nothing will happen.

You don't even know that a whole village could be burnt down and people killed and raped and nothing will happen.

Please you sound like a pastor who have seen a lot of soft Life. I thank God for you.

But if you enter this country and stay for 2 weeks of no light, no food, no security, no health care system that you can trust, etc. You go Change your song very fast because in all of these, our politicians are living like kings and queens. Very useless people. All of them

1 Like

Re: Video - South Africa President Bypasses Tinubu While Expressing Gratitude by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Jun 19
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Boycott Nigerian Breweries: Festus Odimegwu And 3rd Term / The Dangers Of Everybody Digging Wells Or Boreholes: Your Take / Playing The Game 'nigeria' On A Draft Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.