Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. (1736 Views)

Kuriga School Children: It's Not Important if Ransom Was Paid Or Not - Gov Sani / Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) / Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Overseer0(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19
Let’s review this…

So since the Sim Fubara and Wike f!ght started, a majority of us have observed with the wrong lens. We think it’s just a f!ght between a political godfather and his godson. But this perception is flawed.

Maybe, we are too immersed in the controversially captivating “melodrama” that we throw away our “logic cap.”

Well, Tinubu is the “unseen hand” in the f!ght and here’s why…

Tinubu is bent on stripping the powers of Wike, detaching him from his political base, and rendering him useless in Rivers state.

The end-point is to ensure that Wike lives at his mercy so that he can be a proper “errand boy” (with the likes of Sanwo-Olu). Same script is playing in Kano, against Ganduje and in Kaduna, against El-Rufai.
So, he gives these guys an illusion that they’d get federal backing. And then they go into the f!ght with this “over bloated ego.” Then, he removes himself. And they get a “stinker-brutal” fall.

Maybe, the smartest person is El-Rufai, who hasn’t fully launched a public f!ght against his stooge, Gov Sani…for obvious reasons.

Lest we forget, Tinubu is a “power-monger mafian.” Part of the characters shared by most powerful “Mafia bosses” like Aniello Dellacroce, are dominance, controlled impulsivity, narcissistic, egocentric personality. These traits can be easily traced in Tinubu.

Like how these “mafia bosses or godfathers” operate, he doesn’t and will never want “powerful men” around him. Everyone around him must submit to his “absolute dominance and control.” They only way to ensure this is to “strip them of their powers.” Now, Wike having the backing of Rivers, an insan£ly oil-rich state and Top 3 biggest voting blocs in Nigeria, is an “existential threat” to Tinubu.

This is because, Wike will come to the negotiation table with power, money boldness - and most importantly, popularity. That’s costly for Tinubu’s reign and, ultimately, his contest in 2027.

The same thing goes for Ganduje and El-Rufai, the powerful men from the KKK states, which are ranking states in Nigeria’s voting blocs. Destabilizing them and shattering their political base will leave them empty and “up for grabs.”
Already, Kastina is silent and nearly taken. Buhari and his powerful nephews - Mamman Daura and Yusuf Tunde Sabiu - have already been clipped. Tunde is at the National Intelligence Agency in London enjoying his l00t, while Daura is having a good retirement.

The battle is to drown the powerful men from Kano, Kaduna, and Rivers. It’s time up for Wike. He struggles further, he’ll be completely crushed and rubbished more - same with Ganduje and El-Rufai.

Mafians take no mercy. Their quest is territorial dominance and absolute control. If you don’t submit, you get forced to or get crushed.

Call this a conspiracy theory or whatever, the picture will be clearer in due time. Time will reveal.

3 Likes

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Nice2023(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19
This Tinubu or which other one?

This is the kind of attributes given to him before the election that he built Lagos.

I respect ur opinion but the 2027 election is going to be tougher than this. It is an election that would make or mar this country because of hunger,frustration and lack of jobs

It may be the last for Atiku and it may also be the last for Obi and it is going to be dirty. Watch how these men would come to together against Tinubu.

U think they are sleeping

U will see the pressure on INEC...just watch. U will see a bigger mafias emerging both from all corners of the country.

With free and fair election,I can assure u that e no sure for TINUBU and his likes except they rig as usual.

2 Likes

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Remman(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19
Figment of imagination. You clearly don't understand how Nigerian politics work... Do you?

2 Likes

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Overseer0(m): 9:37am On Jun 20
Remman:
Figment of imagination. You clearly don't understand how Nigerian politics work... Do you?
No sir, please educate me sir.
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by honestivo(m): 9:39am On Jun 20
That's the gospel truth that's why Wike can't win the fight

1 Like

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by AngusTV: 10:06am On Jun 20
You got this from twitter.

You can quote it by adding quotation marks.
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Kanixt(m): 10:07am On Jun 20
Overseer0:

Tinubu need River State vote for APC in 2027 and the only person that can bring him those votes is Wike . Why do you think Wike is the FCT minister? All is for 2027.

In politics people don't give position and power unless there's something to be gained

1 Like

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Svoboda(m): 11:31am On Jun 20
Nice2023:
This Tinubu or which other one?

This is the kind of attributes given to him before the election that he built Lagos.

I respect ur opinion but the 2027 election is going to be tougher than this. It is an election that would make or mar this country because of hunger,frustration and lack of jobs

It may be the last for Atiku and it may also be the last for Obi and it is going to be dirty. Watch how these men would come to together against Tinubu.

U think they are sleeping

U will see the pressure on INEC...just watch. U will see a bigger mafias emerging both from all corners of the country.

With free and fair election,I can assure u that e no sure for TINUBU and his likes except they rig as usual.

I am sorry to say this. Tinubu has already won 2027. There are no strong power centres that can challenge him for now. Pdp is at its weakest. Peter Obi being in our optics everyday is good news to tinubu, because he'd help tinubu again in 2027 just as he did in 2023.

Add to that the incumbency factor. I predict a ridiculously low voter turnout. This will work in tinubus favour because only motivated voters will troop out. The rest will be murmuring disdainfully at inec.

By 2031, there will be new power centres.

3 Likes

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by IkeOnyia: 11:55am On Jun 20
Peter Odili. He has pledged support to President Tinubu and Governor Fubara. Several times, he has encouraged Fubara to continue that he is not alone in the battle and you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by phantom(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20
IkeOnyia:
Peter Odili. He has pledged support to President Tinubu and Governor Fubara. Several times, he has encouraged Fubara to continue that he is not alone in the battle and you know what that means.

I agree.. Odili is a mafian! Odili was the one who taught all these guys politics in Rivers state. Odili was together with his wife, the one who backed wike against Amaechi.

Wike blackmailed Tinubu in the run up to and after the elections. AFTER the elections, Tinubu wanted to dump him but insiders say Wike visited Aso rock screaming at Tinubu and threatening that after all he did to deliver Rivers for Tinubu wanted to trash him like a used rag.. It was a few people who advised Tinubu to appoint him for peace to reign.

Knowing Tinubu, he hates to be held at the jugular by any man, wike not being an exception.

I won't be surprised if Tinubus hands are in this quagmire!
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Remman(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20
Overseer0:
There's nobody like Tinubu behind Sim. Wike was the governor of Rivers for 8 years and everybody knows who he is. He brought in Sim so that he'd continue to rule. Let me just hint you the background of the problem.
1. Sim became governor while Wike's signature remained the signatory to the state's budgetry account. Sim kicked off projects and have to seek permit to get fund.
2. Sim is the governor but has to seek Wike's approval for employment.
3. Sim begged his boss to just allow him get a say in employment of his own people especially people that will cook for him and run some programmes for him. Wike told him that it's unnecessary, and should manage the ones he kept there.
4. Wike made moves to collect 60% of state's allocated funds for himself. This would term sim as a criminal when he leaves office.
5. Sim, in order to save his name owing that he was wanted by EFCC still due to Wike's fraud, now wants to save himself.

3 Likes

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by lionshare: 12:09pm On Jun 20
phantom:

I agree.. Odili is a mafian! Odili was the one who taught all these guys politics in Rivers state. Odili was together with his wife, the one who backed wike against Amaechi.

Wike blackmailed Tinubu in the run up to and after the elections. AFTER the elections, Tinubu wanted to dump him but insiders say Wike visited Aso rock screaming at Tinubu and threatening that after all he did to deliver Rivers for Tinubu wanted to trash him like a used rag.. It was a few people who advised Tinubu to appoint him for peace to reign.

Knowing Tinubu, he hates to be held at the jugular by any man, wike not being an exception.

Assumptions
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:14pm On Jun 20
lionshare:
Assumptions

They are always full of assumptions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Remman(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20
Overseer0:
6. Wike saw Sim's boldness to forcefully change his signature on the state's budgetry account as pride and asked the lawmakers he kept there to impeach Sim. At which process guns were shot at Sim.
7. Sim with a made up mind decided to face the reality on ground (war of survival).
8. Sim faced with existencial war, still begged for peace & made himself available for peace, Wike told him that his mind is made up and that the only way to make peace is that he resigns & step down but if he refuse he'll remove all his commisioners & wreck his government and still remove him as the governor by force.
9. Sim fully knows that stepping down would end him up in EFCC jail, now decides to save his reputation.
10. Despite Sim's struggles, he succeeded in taking complete control of the state's accounts in 2024 this year.

In conclusion, Sim was and still is ready to make peace but Wike said his own mind was made up. There's no Tinubu hand in it

2 Likes

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by ZIAZI(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20
Remman:
There's nobody like Tinubu behind Sim. Wike was the governor of Rivers for 8 years and everybody knows who he is. He brought in Sim so that he'd continue to rule. Let me just hint you the background of the problem.
1. Sim became governor while Wike's signature remained the signatory to the state's budgetry account. Sim kicked off projects and have to seek permit to get fund.
3. Sim begged his boss to just allow him get a say in employment of his own people especially people that will cook for him and run some programmes for him. Wike told him that it's unnecessary, and should manage the ones he kept there.
4. Wike made moves to collect 60% of state's allocated funds for himself. This would term sim as a criminal when he leaves office.
5. Sim, in order to save his name owing that he was wanted by EFCC still due to Wike's fraud, now wants to save himself.

If I ask for source now, you go speak Swahili.
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Ortega777: 1:13pm On Jun 20
From the character analysis, I think I will give you credence for deductive reasoning.
You're right, that's the game plan.
The script has since been approved.
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Whalis: 1:16pm On Jun 20
Remman:

6. Wike saw Sim's boldness to forcefully change his signature on the state's budgetry account as pride and asked the lawmakers he kept there to impeach Sim. At which process guns were shot at Sim.
7. Sim with a made up mind decided to face the reality on ground (war of survival).
8. Sim faced with existencial war, still begged for peace & made himself available for peace, Wike told him that his mind is made up and that the only way to make peace is that he resigns & step down but if he refuse he'll remove all his commisioners & wreck his government and still remove him as the governor by force.
9. Sim fully knows that stepping down would end him up in EFCC jail, now decides to save his reputation.
10. Despite Sim's struggles, he succeeded in taking complete control of the state's accounts in 2024 this year.

In conclusion, Sim was and still is ready to make peace but Wike said his own mind was made up. There's no Tinubu hand in it
You are an insider. SIM is hyperventilating everyday. Odili seems behind him because SIM sustained the scholarship of Rivers State indigenes Wike sent to odili medical school.
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Overseer0(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20
Kanixt:

Tinubu need River State vote for APC in 2027 and the only person that can bring him those votes is Wike . Why do you think Wike is the FCT minister? All is for 2027.

In politics people don't give position and power unless there's something to be gained
if you read well there’s were I Stated woke being an “errand boy”… and errand boy in the sense that, he can mend him to do whatever he like… including… bringing him those vote… there is one thing to read and there is another to understand… this play a critical role. Make them no go dey look you like clown 🤡
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Overseer0(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20
AngusTV:
You got this from twitter.

You can quote it by adding quotation marks.
I will sir, on my next post.
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Overseer0(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20
phantom:

these are people who reason…🫶
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Overseer0(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20
Remman:
from another perception… 🫶
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Overseer0(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20
lionshare:
Assumptions
could be true
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Overseer0(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20
Remman:

lol, wine personal adviser
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Remman(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20
ZIAZI:

If I ask for source now, you go speak Swahili.
There's no need for source as i'm the source.
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Remman(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20
Whalis:

You are an insider. SIM is hyperventilating everyday. Odili seems behind him because SIM sustained the scholarship of Rivers State indigenes Wike sent to odili medical school.
Lol... Odili is not behind Sim the way you think. Odili is a quiet man who wants to stay out of trouble.

Sim is ready at any time to make peace provided he will be allowed to make a say in his own government and also that his government will not be used to make fraudulent transactions.

Wike is the problem for he has made up his mind and still 100% stuck with his 60% entitlement to state's fund plan, which Sim said lie lie, not under his watch. So, the problem knows itself.

Sim wants to the Ijaw people to make peace, maybe you all will hear the krimkumkakum once the peace process kickstarts by the Ijaw group.

Tinubu is not part of anything going on o...
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by ZIAZI(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20
Remman:
There's no need for source as i'm the source.

In Odumeje's voice,

WHO YOU?😂😂😂
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Whalis: 3:00pm On Jun 20
Remman:
Lol... Odili is not behind Sim the way you think. Odili is a quiet man who wants to stay out of trouble.

Sim is ready at any time to make peace provided he will be allowed to make a say in his own government and also that his government will not be used to make fraudulent transactions.

Wike is the problem for he has made up his mind and still 100% stuck with his 60% entitlement to state's fund plan, which Sim said lie lie, not under his watch. So, the problem knows itself.

Sim wants to the Ijaw people to make peace, maybe you all will hear the krimkumkakum once the peace process kickstarts by the Ijaw group.

Tinubu is not part of anything going on o...
Lol
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by GEJDHERO: 3:14pm On Jun 20
Kanixt:

A wise man would rather liase with a sitting governor than with a mere minister.

1 Like

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by 9japride(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20
honestivo:
That's the gospel truth that's why Wike can't win the fight
[color=#006600][/color]

How can Wike win a sitting governor? Rivers is not Lagos that people worship godfathers.
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by sweerychick(f): 4:03pm On Jun 20
We've always known that. Besides would president Tinubu be stupid enough to allow someone like Wike that can openly sell his family for power inside his cacaus?? TINUBU is a poisonous snake 🐍🐍🐍
Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by onatisi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20
In as much as I won't like to point any accusing fingers at the president by saying he instigated these crises , we must however look at it and ask ourselves, WHY IS IT THAT THE 3 MOST POWERFUL.STYESBINBTWRMA OF VOTING POWERS ARE The Ones HAVING SERIOUS ISSUES ? KANO,RIVERS AND KADUNA

1 Like

Re: There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. by Paramakina: 6:58pm On Jun 20
Overseer0:
Let’s review this…

So since the Sim Fubara and Wike f!ght started, a majority of us have observed with the wrong lens. We think it’s just a f!ght between a political godfather and his godson. But this perception is flawed.

Maybe, we are too immersed in the controversially captivating “melodrama” that we throw away our “logic cap.”

Well, Tinubu is the “unseen hand” in the f!ght and here’s why…

Tinubu is bent on stripping the powers of Wike, detaching him from his political base, and rendering him useless in Rivers state.

The end-point is to ensure that Wike lives at his mercy so that he can be a proper “errand boy” (with the likes of Sanwo-Olu). Same script is playing in Kano, against Ganduje and in Kaduna, against El-Rufai.
So, he gives these guys an illusion that they’d get federal backing. And then they go into the f!ght with this “over bloated ego.” Then, he removes himself. And they get a “stinker-brutal” fall.

Maybe, the smartest person is El-Rufai, who hasn’t fully launched a public f!ght against his stooge, Gov Sani…for obvious reasons.

Lest we forget, Tinubu is a “power-monger mafian.” Part of the characters shared by most powerful “Mafia bosses” like Aniello Dellacroce, are dominance, controlled impulsivity, narcissistic, egocentric personality. These traits can be easily traced in Tinubu.

Like how these “mafia bosses or godfathers” operate, he doesn’t and will never want “powerful men” around him. Everyone around him must submit to his “absolute dominance and control.” They only way to ensure this is to “strip them of their powers.” Now, Wike having the backing of Rivers, an insan£ly oil-rich state and Top 3 biggest voting blocs in Nigeria, is an “existential threat” to Tinubu.

This is because, Wike will come to the negotiation table with power, money boldness - and most importantly, popularity. That’s costly for Tinubu’s reign and, ultimately, his contest in 2027.

The same thing goes for Ganduje and El-Rufai, the powerful men from the KKK states, which are ranking states in Nigeria’s voting blocs. Destabilizing them and shattering their political base will leave them empty and “up for grabs.”
Already, Kastina is silent and nearly taken. Buhari and his powerful nephews - Mamman Daura and Yusuf Tunde Sabiu - have already been clipped. Tunde is at the National Intelligence Agency in London enjoying his l00t, while Daura is having a good retirement.

The battle is to drown the powerful men from Kano, Kaduna, and Rivers. It’s time up for Wike. He struggles further, he’ll be completely crushed and rubbished more - same with Ganduje and El-Rufai.

Mafians take no mercy. Their quest is territorial dominance and absolute control. If you don’t submit, you get forced to or get crushed.

Call this a conspiracy theory or whatever, the picture will be clearer in due time. Time will reveal.

After displacing them who will rig for him in 2027

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Adopt Zikism In Nairaland Please? / '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' / Produce Abiola If You Want Our Votes, Afenifere Tells Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.