Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:43 AM

Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) (21541 Views)

European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier / Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / See Leading Indigenous Company Executing The Biggest Gas Pipeline In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by ozo13(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20
loswhite:
Show me a link where cnn stated the west is completely independent of Russian gas. Please just one link. If you cannot produce the link it means you just fooling yourself like the others.
using fowl language show the type of mentation I want to engage.face ur direction
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by Winnin009: 10:18pm On Jun 20
WrriterNg:

This is why i said you should read and research more.

Is North Korea currently fighting any war? The same North Korea got help from Russia in building their Nuclear and conventional arsenal. Ukraine also amassed large number of weapons but what happened to it?

All NATO countries including the US have emptied their weapons and ammunition stock during the course of this war. They say it everyday, it's on the news.

You're one of those people who think the war began in February 2022. The kind of person that only read headlines such as "Russia is begging China & NK for weapons".

I've been following this conflict since 2008, when NATO declared it's doors open to Ukraine and Georgia. Till 2014 after the maidan coup, when Ukraine started bombing ethnic Russians in the Donbas region.

Russia is fighting a war of attrition, and in a war of attrition what does one need? Ammunition and plenty of it.

So how does Russia do that without ruining it's economy? As we all know, wars are very expensive and this war is the largest and most ammo consuming since WWII.

Russia is playing the long game, they know that this war would most certainly drag on for years if not decades and that Ukraine will always be next to their doorstep.

With this in mind, Russia began buying DJI drones from China, Ballistic missiles, Kamikaze drones from Iran and ammunition from North Korea.

Why did they do that? They realized that it was cheaper to buy from Iran, China and North Korea, as these countries have vast amount of cheap and effective weapons, they might not be very accurate but they can be improved upon and will keep the war going.

A Russian Ballistic missile cost over $5 million per one. The same analog from Iran & North Korea cost only $50,000 per one.

Russian kamikaze drones go for about $70,000 per one but an Iranian one cost only $2000 while a Chinese drone cost about $3500. You can even find them on Aliexpress.

The Iranian kamikaze drones were so cheap and effective at evading western air defense systems worth billions of dollars, that Russia even had to setup a factory in Russia to mass produce those drones.

The over 11,000 containers of ammunition from North Korea cost Russia only $20,000,000. Ukraine buys a single container for about $2,000,000.

If you were Russia which one would you choose if you really plan on winning the war?

In wars quantity sometimes is quality. 20 cheap and outdated tanks will always win against 5 sophisticated and super expensive tanks.

Scour the web as hard as you can and you'll find that these are the only weapons Russia buys from China, North Korea and Iran.

All these buttresses my point about them being reliant on other nations for survival. The same kamikaze drones that couldn’t hit one target in Israel. Come on now!

NK never asked for Russia’s help; Putin asked for help and Kim asked for something in return(nuclear secrets). Same Putin that has been canvassing for support all around Asia.

That isn’t what being self sufficient is my bro.

Did you just say you can buy a military drone from aliexpress?! Lol. Kindly send me a link. Wanna see that for myself
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by Winnin009: 10:22pm On Jun 20
manchy7531:

Liberate yourself from the western main stream media that has propagandized you to a point that you can’t even think for yourself, outside the lies you are being told.

Same lies of Sadam hussian building an atomic weapon, used as a pretext to invade Iraq.

The same lies that Assad was killing his people with chemical weapons. A pretext for illegal invasion of Syria. Till today, Syria is still under You-S occupation.

The same lies of Gaddafi, used to invaded Libya. Libya hasn’t known peace ever since. They destroyed Africa’s most prosperous country and took it to Stone Age without rebuilding it.

Same lies that Osama bin Laden bomb WTC. A pretext to invade Afghanistan. A country with the largest opium field in the world.

The same Lies BBC told about Biafra, after the west pushed the young military officers to carry out a coup, but sowed a seed of division through their media to cause a civil war that ended up with Nigeria willing out her oil wealth to their control. Meanwhile, they sold arms to both sides to kill themselves.

Only an ignorant mind is yet to understand the antics of these people.

Russian relies on China for arms, yet they produce more shells than the whole of NATO combined.

Basically, the west wants a reason to demonize China, seeing that their intelligence analysis on Russia’s military strength failed. They thought Russia would capitulate in months after building a fortress by arming Ukraine for over 8yrs, but all those fortresses are all gone. Russia hasn’t only destroyed and taken them, they are taking more till they reach their set goals.

The west was taken aback by Russia’s military industrial complex’s quick switch to a war production economy.

They need someone to blame their failures on. Thats how cowards behave.

They tell you shit about Iran, China, North Korea etc, yet these countries are far more developed than most democracies in the world. If you care to know, democracy is a scam. It’s easier for them to impose leaders on us with democracy through rigged elections. That is why they impose it on nations.

What we rather need are patriotic leaders, whether military or democratic. The bad side of democracy is that, once you have a good leader, his term expires after some years, which the enemy can restrategize to sneak in their own candidate through elections, to sell you into slavery. Slave to IMF, WEF and other bretton woods institutions. It’s even worse for a nation that has no democratic institutions in place. There is no guaranteed sustainable growth. Such nation will just be roaming round in circles with no direction. That is why Africa and most under developed nations are where they are till today, with imposed corrupt leaders, sustained in power by the west.

Use your head to think.

The fact that you still blame the west for the situation of African nations shows that you are far from liberation.

So close you are but yet so far.
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by WrriterNg: 10:47pm On Jun 20
Winnin009:

All these buttresses my point about them being reliant on other nations for survival. The same kamikaze drones that couldn’t hit one target in Israel. Come on now!

NK never asked for Russia’s help; Putin asked for help and Kim asked for something in return(nuclear secrets). Same Putin that has been canvassing for support all around Asia.

That isn’t what being self sufficient is my bro.

Did you just say you can buy a military drone from aliexpress?! Lol. Kindly send me a link. Wanna see that for myself

Your reasoning is warped.

The US itself needs the support and financial backing of the 32 NATO members before it goes into any war. The US best fighter jet F-35 is jointly produced with 5 other NATO countries. There's an endless list of other critical technologies that the US cannot manufacture on its own so it goes into joint production with its allies.

Russia is saving its best weapons for NATO confrontation, Putin has said it hundreds of times. Every single weapon produced in Russia.

Would it not be foolish to use your best weapons in Ukraine when there's an even bigger war ahead?

How can you or anyone for that matter compare North Korea to Russia in terms of self reliance? North Korea relies on Russia for trade, weapons and food.

Russia gave North Korea its statehood. Russian troops died liberating North Korea in the Korean war.

Russia uses regular Chinese DJI drones that can be bought off online and modifies it to carry grenades and artillery shells.

1 Like

Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 11:41pm On Jun 20
Ezyp:

I think before now you were living under the rock or you have decided to be dumb (please don't take what I wrote with emotions. I didn't mean to insult you. It is just what you are displaying online.)

Just be logical with your thinking you will see that USA are the bad guys here.
Tinubu is not performing, blame America.
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by loswhite(m): 1:36am On Jun 21
ozo13:
using fowl language show the type of mentation I want to engage.face ur direction
of course I know you don’t have a link to show. Are you not worse than the so called western media propaganda?
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by PropertyBanker(f): 4:53am On Jun 21
grin
mactoni91:
Biggest supplier with plenty of sanctions
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by Winnin009: 6:28am On Jun 21
WrriterNg:

Your reasoning is warped.

The US itself needs the support and financial backing of the 32 NATO members before it goes into any war. The US best fighter jet F-35 is jointly produced with 5 other NATO countries. There's an endless list of other critical technologies that the US cannot manufacture on its own so it goes into joint production with its allies.

Russia is saving its best weapons for NATO confrontation, Putin has said it hundreds of times. Every single weapon produced in Russia.

Would it not be foolish to use your best weapons in Ukraine when there's an even bigger war ahead?

How can you or anyone for that matter compare North Korea to Russia in terms of self reliance? North Korea relies on Russia for trade, weapons and food.

Russia gave North Korea its statehood. Russian troops died liberating North Korea in the Korean war.

Russia uses regular Chinese DJI drones that can be bought off online and modifies it to carry grenades and artillery shells.

It’s you that thinks Putin is sOme sorta god that has a warped reasoning. Should I remind you why you mentioned me? You’re trying to convince yourself thaT RuSsia is self sufficient even when all indices say other wise. Same Putin that was calling for a ceasefire?! Lol. Why was he calling for a ceasefire? Someone said it’s because he doesn’t want the world to see him as a war monger. What’s your excuse for him?

Now you mentioned America and their need for allies in NATO. Of course they need allies because they’re not self sufficient; they need trade and political affiliations to keep them on top.

Russia needs same too; hence the urge to broker deals with nations and what not. But despite seeing all that, you still choose to tell yourself whatever narrative. That fine but don’t go about telling anyone that Russia is self sufficient unless it’s got a new meaning.
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by Palehair: 6:33am On Jun 21
Dicoomoba:

Bro are you for the west or for the real world ?
I'm for the entire world
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by makjo900: 6:44am On Jun 21
Winnin009:

Lol. After two years? He’s image is suddenly of concern.

I don’t want the world to think I’m a war monger despite invading a sovereign nation under false pretenses. Let me call for peace, it will be good for my image. -Putin

Lol. Believe what you want.

You know nothing about foreign policies, absolutely nothing is wrong with Putin's image. He is only bastardized in the western media and even some westerners and his proxies are in great support of Putin.
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by Winnin009: 6:50am On Jun 21
makjo900:

You know nothing about foreign policies, absolutely nothing is wrong with Putin's image. He is only bastardized in the western media and even some westerners and his proxies are in great support of Putin.

You’re contradicting yourself. You said he made that statement to avoid being seen as a war monger; meaning he wants to package his image; for whatever reasons.

And who is he packaging this image for? The west? Because they bastardized his image?! Cause he sure as hell didn’t say that to look good in front of his supporters.

You’re grasping at straws at this point.
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by ozo13(m): 7:12am On Jun 21
loswhite:
of course I know you don’t have a link to show. Are you not worse than the so called western media propaganda?
I don't reply people who use fowl language.Stay on ur lane.am sure u have learnt a lesson to just make ur point devoid of fowl language next time.Bye
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by makjo900: 7:14am On Jun 21
Winnin009:

You’re contradicting yourself. You said he made that statement to avoid being seen as a war monger; meaning he wants to package his image; for whatever reasons.

And who is he packaging this image for? The west? Because they bastardized his image?! Cause he sure as hell didn’t say that to look good in front of his supporters.

You’re grasping at straws at this point.

You are the one that is failing to understand that wars aren't only won on the battlefield. So if Putin makes such statement, he is sure as hell the MSM is broadcast but flip it to make him look like he is loosing the war but the main purpose is the broadcast which will be heard by the west. It's left for the citizens to make their own respective decisions and conclusions.

Wars aren't only won on the battlefields
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by Winnin009: 7:15am On Jun 21
makjo900:

You are the one that is failing to understand that wars aren't only won on the battlefield. So if Putin makes such statement, he is sure as hell the MSM is broadcast but flip it to make him look like he is loosing the war but the main purpose is the broadcast which will be heard by the west. It's left for the citizens to make their own respective decisions and conclusions.

Wars aren't only won on the battlefields

Alright. Anything you say.
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by Augustine2244(m): 7:21am On Jun 21
Palehair:

I knew it, this is the "go to narrative" most of y'all hatred for the west stems from, e no dey pass dis one
Lol! Mr white ass licker,why are you agitating naa? I wasn't mentioning you!
Who touched your tail and made you spread your hood like an angry king cobra?
Who made you miserable?
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by makjo900: 7:44am On Jun 21
manchy7531:

Liberate yourself from the western main stream media that has propagandized you to a point that you can’t even think for yourself, outside the lies you are being told.

Same lies of Sadam hussian building an atomic weapon, used as a pretext to invade Iraq.

The same lies that Assad was killing his people with chemical weapons. A pretext for illegal invasion of Syria. Till today, Syria is still under You-S occupation.

The same lies of Gaddafi, used to invaded Libya. Libya hasn’t known peace ever since. They destroyed Africa’s most prosperous country and took it to Stone Age without rebuilding it.

Same lies that Osama bin Laden bomb WTC. A pretext to invade Afghanistan. A country with the largest opium field in the world.

The same Lies BBC told about Biafra, after the west pushed the young military officers to carry out a coup, but sowed a seed of division through their media to cause a civil war that ended up with Nigeria willing out her oil wealth to their control. Meanwhile, they sold arms to both sides to kill themselves.

Only an ignorant mind is yet to understand the antics of these people.

Russian relies on China for arms, yet they produce more shells than the whole of NATO combined.

Basically, the west wants a reason to demonize China, seeing that their intelligence analysis on Russia’s military strength failed. They thought Russia would capitulate in months after building a fortress by arming Ukraine for over 8yrs, but all those fortresses are all gone. Russia hasn’t only destroyed and taken them, they are taking more till they reach their set goals.

The west was taken aback by Russia’s military industrial complex’s quick switch to a war production economy.

They need someone to blame their failures on. Thats how cowards behave.

They tell you shit about Iran, China, North Korea etc, yet these countries are far more developed than most democracies in the world. If you care to know, democracy is a scam. It’s easier for them to impose leaders on us with democracy through rigged elections. That is why they impose it on nations.

What we rather need are patriotic leaders, whether military or democratic. The bad side of democracy is that, once you have a good leader, his term expires after some years, which the enemy can restrategize to sneak in their own candidate through elections, to sell you into slavery. Slave to IMF, WEF and other bretton woods institutions. It’s even worse for a nation that has no democratic institutions in place. There is no guaranteed sustainable growth. Such nation will just be roaming round in circles with no direction. That is why Africa and most under developed nations are where they are till today, with imposed corrupt leaders, sustained in power by the west.

Use your head to think.

They so much love their oppressors and slave masters. Any sensible person in the global south will support Russia in this war because it's goes beyond Ukraine. This is a fight to birth a much needed multipolar world where there will be two strong axis which is the US and it's allies and the Russia/China and it's allies. Unfortunately, they don't know anything no matter how much you try to school them

1 Like

Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 9:28am On Jun 21
Matheusmartin:
Tinubu is not performing, blame America.

Tinubu is not performing is Tinubu's fault and that's not what is been discussed.

When it comes to war, for the past 40 years or more, America has been involved as the bad guys disguising as saints.
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by AnyanwuSK: 10:40am On Jun 21
fredoooooo:
Something is not right here. So Europe still do business with them, After they make the world belive they're not getting anything again from them . The west and lies and propaganda grin

They have no alternative.
They sanctioned Russian oil, Russia decrease the supply thereby increasing the price for them.

The only alternative they have is buying Russian oil through India and China(more costly)

Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by Godstime001: 10:53am On Jun 21
loswhite:
lol why are you guys obsessed with the west?
He asked a reasonable question. But as a fool u cannot comprehend.
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by loswhite(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21
ozo13:
I don't reply people who use fowl language.Stay on ur lane.am sure u have learnt a lesson to just make ur point devoid of fowl language next time.Bye
lol just shut up
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by loswhite(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21
Godstime001:
He asked a reasonable question. But as a fool u cannot comprehend.
shut up idiot
Re: Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) by gimnot: 3:10pm On Jun 25
Greatzeus:

Are you a Game of thrones fan? You made me remember that line
" Knowledge is not power, power is power" damn cool

Haha.. Finally. Yes, Huge fan.
Following up on HOTD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki's Trial Adjourned Due To Power Failure / 2023: Southwest Speakers Meet In Ibadan For Tinubu / Appeal Court Nullifies Election Of Lp’s Agbo, Orders Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.