Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,173 members, 7,896,981 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) (58710 Views)

What's The English Name Of This Fruit. / Panla Fish - What Is The English Name / What Is The English Name For "Kpomor"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:21pm On Jun 19
Without using Google, what is the English name of this part of a cow? Make I no hear towel o🤣🤣

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by OgaTheTop2: 8:25pm On Jun 19
That's saki, I like saki meat. English name is tripe, tripe meat. Name I've known for donkey years when Google never dey 😀

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Zonefree(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19
It's called Tripe.

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by gaby(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19
Tripe

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:56pm On Jun 19
Towel

351 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19
les tripes (French)
mondongo (Spanish)

28 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by haphizz57(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19
Lol. It is saki onigba awe

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by doggedfighter(f): 9:26pm On Jun 19
haphizz57:
Lol.
It is saki onigba awe

Ahhhhh !

You went traditional 😂

45 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by KingMack(m): 10:34am On Jun 20
this part is xo xo yummy 😋

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:11pm On Jun 20
Offal.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by cremedelacreme: 12:19pm On Jun 20
Assorted grin grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20
lipsrsealed
Abeg na saki......

Thank God say hungry man no dey speak English and belle self no be show-glass.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by AmericanIdiot(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20
Towel

6 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by TriCee: 12:19pm On Jun 20
Towel anu

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Hapinex01: 12:19pm On Jun 20
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by southsouthking(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20
Tripe

3 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by AmazingELixir: 12:20pm On Jun 20
grin

Op respect yourself....saki or towel, any other name is counterfeit.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Elegantspiker(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20
Towel

3 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by AmericanIdiot(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20
KingMack:
this part is xo xo yummy 😋

Ribs ❗️❗️❗️
I had it in Texas
Best ribs I’ve ever had!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Judolisco(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20
It's d cow stomach

3 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by saintneo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20
grin
Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Abbeyme: 12:20pm On Jun 20
As stated above

2 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Benediction777: 12:20pm On Jun 20
Enemyofpeace:
Without using Google, what is the English name of this part of a cow? Make I no hear towel o🤣🤣
Tripe!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by horia: 12:20pm On Jun 20
Tripe meat is nice when prepared well. Btw I just learned this new name.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by finallybusy: 12:22pm On Jun 20
Hmm. I never cared to know. I still don’t care to.
Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by gasparpisciotta: 12:22pm On Jun 20
This part and intestines can make one dislike the ‘innings’ of a ram, goat or cow.
Since my unwholesome encounter along with other reasons, I stopped eating ‘inu eran’
Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Gbadugbakun(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20
Shaki grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by emmanuel596(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20
Towel

5 Likes

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by jibrilELsudan: 12:23pm On Jun 20
PYANT SHIFTER

1 Like

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by Omonigeriarere: 12:23pm On Jun 20
AmericanIdiot:
Na only Yoruba people dey chop this shit
Useless people🤮

Many are truly mad, but only a few are roaming.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The English Name Of This Part Of A Cow?(photo) by horia: 12:23pm On Jun 20
AmericanIdiot:
Na only Yoruba people dey chop this shit
Useless people🤮

There is no need to be rude even if you don't like it. I'm not Yoruba, and you may also eat something that someone else does not fancy

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink / Snake Caught And Killed At The Fish Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.