Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Do I Make My Liver Healthy Again? +2349051134951 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Make My Liver Healthy Again? +2349051134951 (87 Views)

How Doxycycline Ruined My Life And What I Did About It To Be Healthy Again / You Can Be Healthy Again / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Liver Healthy Again? +2349051134951 by TAPF(f): 10:34pm On Jun 19
*The liver performs over 500 functions, including:*

1. *Detoxification*: Removing harmful substances from the body, such as alcohol, drugs, and environmental toxins.

2. *Metabolism*: Converting nutrients from food into energy and storing it for later use.

3. *Production of bile*: Aiding in digestion and absorption of fats and fat-soluble vitamins.

4. *Production of proteins*: Necessary for blood clotting, immune function, and transport of nutrients.

5. *Storage of glycogen*: Regulating blood sugar levels.

6. *Hormone regulation*: Regulating hormone levels, including insulin and thyroxine.

7. *Storage of vitamins and minerals*: Storing essential nutrients for later use.

To learn more Contact
📞 *+2349051134951* and explore the possibilities as a **Stockist, End User, or Distributor** of the world best organic supplements.

When the liver is not functioning optimally, it can lead to various health issues, such as:

1. *Brain fog*: Confusion, memory loss, and difficulty concentrating.
2. *Digestive issues*: Bloating, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
3. *Skin problems*: Acne, itching, and jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes).
4. *Fatigue*: Reduced energy levels.
5. *Hormonal imbalances*: Insulin resistance, thyroid problems, and hormonal acne.
6. *Increased risk of disease*: Fatty liver disease, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and cardiovascular disease.

*Some common causes of liver dysfunction include:*

1. *Alcohol consumption*
2. *Obesity*
3. *Viral hepatitis* (A, B, C, D, and E)
4. *Medications* (e.g., acetaminophen overdose)
5. *Genetic disorders* (e.g., hemochromatosis)
6. *Environmental toxins* (e.g., pesticides, heavy metals)

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet, regular exercise, supplementation and avoiding harmful substances, can help support liver function and put it at it best.

*Product to use:*
▪️Liver Forte
▪️Vital Trace (Essential trace minerals)

For treatment of any severe liver disease:
▪️Liver Forte
▪️Vital Trace (Essential trace minerals)
▪️Cabul500 (The bulldozer)

Duration: six months

😎 Everhealthy Dr Lovette
#DynamicLivForte
#EMD
#Everhealthy

*READY TO JOIN US❓*

Become part of the Wealth Builder family 👨‍👩‍👧 and embark on your journey towards a healthier, wealthier future. 👍🏼💯

To learn more Contact
📞 *+2349051134951* and explore the possibilities as a **Stockist, End User, or Distributor** of the world best organic supplements.

Re: How Do I Make My Liver Healthy Again? +2349051134951 by TAPF(f): 10:58pm On Jun 19
10 functions of the liver

1. *Detoxification*: Removing harmful substances from the body, such as alcohol, drugs, and environmental toxins.
2. *Metabolism*: Converting nutrients from food into energy and storing it for later use.
3. *Production of bile*: Aiding in digestion and absorption of fats and fat-soluble vitamins.
4. *Production of proteins*: Necessary for blood clotting, immune function, and transport of nutrients.
5. *Storage of glycogen*: Regulating blood sugar levels.
6. *Hormone regulation*: Regulating hormone levels, including insulin and thyroxine.
7. *Storage of vitamins and minerals*: Storing essential nutrients for later use.

When the liver is not functioning optimally, it can lead to various health issues.

Show your liver some kindness. Use Everhealthy Multi Dynamic int'l Ayuvedic product to gain optimum liver health.

*Product to use:*
Liver Forte
Vital Trace (Essential trace minerals)

For treatment of any liver disease:
Liver Forte
Vital Trace (Essential trace minerals)
Cabul500 (The bulldozer)

😎 Everhealthy Dr Lovette

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Headaches You Should Know --08174290703 / 5 Ways To Lose Belly Fat Fast! / Best Eye Treatment In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.