Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,820 members, 7,872,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan (819 Views)

How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha / Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by Ukpaka: 11:37pm On Jun 19
Judge, prosecuting lawyer distance selves from Nnamdi Kanu reconciliation plan
https://247ureports.com/2024/06/judge-prosecuting-lawyer-distance-selves-from-nnamdi-kanu-reconciliation-plan/
-
Ejimakor claimed to have sometimes ago raised the proposal before Awomolo. He added that the prosecuting lawyer responded by saying that he was not making the proposal at the appropriate time.

In his response, Awomolo admitted Ejimakor’s claim but examined that he told the defence lawyer that it was not part of his brief to be involved in any negation with the defence in the case.

Awomolo said: “I told him (Ejimakor) to go to the Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF), who has the power.

“If he is interested in negotiating, he should go there, his (the AGF’s) office is just here,” Awomolo said, pointing to a building close to the Federal High Court complex.

3 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by LordIsaac(m): 12:18am On Jun 20
I laugh. How can your people insult a President daily and literarily pray and hope for his downfall yet, they expect him to do what will make them happy? Logic and simple reasoning would suggest that SE will never taste Nigeria’s presidency. This man will never hand power to his enemies. I’m just holding brief for common sense. All Nigeria’s past and present leaders, at all levels, are the same!

5 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by Splendid235: 12:20am On Jun 20
Are you better than anyone from the SE?

LordIsaac:
I laugh. How can your people insult a President daily and literarily pray and hope for his downfall yet, they expect him to do what will make them happy? Logic and simple reasoning would suggest that SE will never taste Nigeria’s presidency. This man will never hand power to his enemies. I’m just holding brief for common sense. All Nigeria’s past and present leaders, at all levels, are the same!

3 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by LordIsaac(m): 12:28am On Jun 20
Splendid235:

I know this would come. No, I’m not better than anyone on earth. I’m a mere mortal.

5 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by ShinnBet: 12:41am On Jun 20
That Alloy of a guy is a clown.

The FG has not in anyway communicated any deal with the defense rather it's the defense seeking to open negotiations and instead of doing this in the background, the defense is seeking to force the court to compel the FG to negotiate despite the FG fully prosecuting the case in court and with no plans to activate section 17.
If anyone was to approach the bench it would have been the Prosecution and not the defense and the prosecution would have informed the court directly that it is either dropping all charges or filing for an amendment in charges.

6 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by BiafIntel: 12:44am On Jun 20
Ukpaka:
https://247ureports.com/2024/06/judge-prosecuting-lawyer-distance-selves-from-nnamdi-kanu-reconciliation-plan/
-
Ejimakor claimed to have sometimes ago raised the proposal before Awomolo. He added that the prosecuting lawyer responded by saying that he was not making the proposal at the appropriate time.

In his response, Awomolo admitted Ejimakor’s claim but examined that he told the defence lawyer that it was not part of his brief to be involved in any negation with the defence in the case.

Awomolo said: “I told him (Ejimakor) to go to the Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF), who has the power.

“If he is interested in negotiating, he should go there, his (the AGF’s) office is just here,” Awomolo said, pointing to a building close to the Federal High Court complex.

STOP LYING, YOU NORMADIC FOOL. READ BELOW TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT YOUR CESSPIT COURT TODAY. YOUR CESSPIT IS BEGGING FOR OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT.

gidgiddy:
Reporter- Are you seeking an out of court settlement with the Federal Government?

Kanu - They are the ones holding me, they should tell me what they want to do with me

Reporter- It's a direct question, are you seeking an out of court settlement with the Federal government?

Kanu - I cant seek what I did not initiate, they are the ones that kidnapped me and brought me here, so whatever they they say is what will happen

Reporter -But your Lawyer is trying to move section 17 of the Federal High Court act which calls for negotiation?

Kanu's Lawyer - I'm not moving it, I reminded the judge of her powers under that section

Reporter - Would you want the Judge to decide?

Kanu's Lawyer - Yes, it's at her discretion to decide

Reporter - Now that she has sent you to the AGF, how will you explore that position?

Kanu's Lawyer- The prosecutor who is prosecuting by fiat is not opposed to it. He has said we can go to the AGF, and we have said that the AGF can come to us.

How did people turn this into negotiating with the Federal Government??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-rfetSnxmI&pp=ygULbm5hbWRpIGthbnU%3D

1 Like

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by 3ice9ce: 2:15am On Jun 20
Splendid235:

Go and ask your children disguising as mad people to avoid being killed on their way write WAEC exams.

6 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by 3ice9ce: 2:17am On Jun 20
BiafIntel:

STOP LYING, YOU NORMADIC FOOL. READ BELOW TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT YOUR CESSPIT COURT TODAY. YOUR CESSPIT IS BEGGING FOR OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT.

No one will negotiate with Kanu. Let him continue in jail.
You call him Mandela, why is he running from jail?
All these dirty Biafran cowards sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:54am On Jun 20
3ice9ce:

Spoken like a true hegemonic dingbat! There’s no one dirtier in mind and body than a pathetic, unity-begging ‘one Nigerianist’ with a superiority-complex! I would take Biafra over sharing the same country with your murderous ilk!
Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by ObiCertificate: 3:57am On Jun 20
LOVEALAIGBO:

Spoken like a true hegemonic dingbat! There’s no one dirtier in mind and body than a pathetic, unity-begging ‘one Nigerianist’ with a superiority-complex! I would take Biafra over sharing the same country with your murderous ilk!

Kanu’s plea for negotiation has already been thrown into the pit latrine my dear IGBOSON1. Nobody will negotiate with the foul-mouthed & deluded ipob terrorist.

Kanu don fold. Like soft envelope. Even he has realized the futility of Nzogbu-Nzogbu.

4 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by confusedlady(f): 4:03am On Jun 20
LOVEALAIGBO:

But Ibos are the greatest unity beggars in Nigerian history. Here is a video of Odumegwu Ojukwu unity Begging to be allowed to come back to his vomit(Nigeria) after waging a treasonable war against the same country and calling the country all kinds of names....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWM8OvgEE24?si=82BecK2XGJvoPQiL

2 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by confusedlady(f): 4:14am On Jun 20
Ukpaka:
-

The propensity of the Ibo to engage in propaganda and falsehood to push a narrative is unrivalled in this country....
The Federal government and the judge have been ready for this case for ages but Nnamdi Kanu and his charge and bail lawyers kept on putting legal obstacles in the way of the progress of the case in order to stall proceedings. Now they are lying and chest beating about section 17 as if it is the Federal government that wants an out of court negotiation.
I am happy that the judge has told them she is only here to adjudicate over the case and not an negotiated settlement. I am also happy that the government prosecutor has told Nnamdi Kanu's charge and bail lawyer that triggering section 17 is not part of his brief......
Nnamdi Kanu knows he can't escape a guilty verdict once this trial begins that is why he has employed every inch of propaganda to delay this trial.

So let the trial begin......we are watching......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by Lanretoye(m): 6:20am On Jun 20
3ice9ce:

Abeg leave the very proud useless people,they are begging for negotiation and are still using a proud method as usual.who is even suggesting the negotiations self,begging and still doing Shakira ontop.
Nothing like negotiation until una pull down the zoo or until una head go correct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by Adaisback(f): 6:25am On Jun 20
As long as the idiots he created are killing people, he will remain in jail. Bloody terrorist. KANU should come here and tell us what Miracle , prophet Nwoko, kings and a host of other that he ordered for their death did wrong ?

3 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by helinues: 6:50am On Jun 20
Ipob can lie for the world

15 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by 3ice9ce: 8:05am On Jun 20
LOVEALAIGBO:

You should have seen Kanu in court, crying with a runny nose, begging for negotiation.
From freedom fighter to freedom beggar. grin

3 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by Amumaigwe: 8:38am On Jun 20
LordIsaac:

The greatest loosers will still be those from the tribes conspiring to deny SE presidency. Is it not a mystery how the tribes that monopolize power also monopolize poverty?

1 Like

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:48am On Jun 20
3ice9ce:

You should have seen Kanu in court, crying with a runny nose, begging for negotiation.

On the contrary, what i saw was a handsome and confident man speaking to the press! Stay off the drugs while watching the news and the hallucinations will stop! M0r0n!

1 Like

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by chichar1(f): 10:50am On Jun 20
helinues:
Ipob can lie for the world
You too can lie for the universe.
Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by chichar1(f): 10:58am On Jun 20
3ice9ce:

You should have seen your own Father in street, crying like a teen with runny nose, begging for food. Chaii!!!! What a downfall of a man .
Nigeria really happen to him.
Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by chichar1(f): 11:00am On Jun 20
Lanretoye:
Abeg leave the very proud useless people,they are begging for negotiation and are still using a proud method as usual.who is even suggesting the negotiations self,begging and still doing Shakira ontop.
Nothing like negotiation until una pull down the zoo or until una head go correct.
Madman anthem.
Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by chichar1(f): 11:04am On Jun 20
confusedlady:

The propensity of the Ibo to engage in propaganda and falsehood to push a narrative is unrivalled in this country....
The Federal government and the judge have been ready for this case for ages but Nnamdi Kanu and his charge and bail lawyers kept on putting legal obstacles in the way of the progress of the case in order to stall proceedings. Now they are lying and chest beating about section 17 as if it is the Federal government that wants an out of court negotiation.
I am happy that the judge has told them she is only here to adjudicate over the case and not an negotiated settlement. I am also happy that the government prosecutor has told Nnamdi Kanu's charge and bail lawyer that triggering section 17 is not part of his brief......
Nnamdi Kanu knows he can't escape a guilty verdict once this trial begins that is why he has employed every inch of propaganda to delay this trial.

So let the trial begin......we are watching......
Ok continue watching. Watch man indeed. FG have no case against him.

1 Like

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by Melagros(m): 11:07am On Jun 20
COMRADES, enough of these confusions here and there over this case
Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:10am On Jun 20
confusedlady:

But Ibos are the greatest unity beggars in Nigerian history. Here is a video of Odumegwu Ojukwu unity Begging to be allowed to come back to his vomit(Nigeria) after waging a treasonable war against the same country and calling the country all kinds of names....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWM8OvgEE24?si=82BecK2XGJvoPQiL

Dude, i confronted your bigoted hateful ass yesterday and you ran off! Just to tell us your ethnicity, and you went off on a tangent yapping about Ore and heaven knows what else! Hating on Ndigbo since the day you were born has not made your useless country the better for it....if anything, the economy and mental state of your people have deteriorated even futher in the past one year since you supported your emilokan to god grab it....snatch it....and crawl away with it ( i say crawl as the wicked old man can barely stand never mind run with it)! You're the perfect example of crabs-in-a-barrel syndrome!

Ndigbo, murdered in their thousands, decided to fight a war to see the back of you and go their own way, yet you were so scared of staying on your own even to the point of seeking foreign help to wage a war to keep us as 'compatriots'....this is even as you saw Nigeria as a mere geographical expression and not a true nation! That's the true defintion of hypocrisy and shamelessness!

I really don't know why you jobless and bigoted dolts are making a issue all day over negotiation or no negotiation! In the past Mazi Kanu was prepared to sit donw and talk with you diseased schmucks, but your misplaced sense of superiority and disdain for a people you see as 'slaves' made you prefer the option of spilling the blood of thousands in state-sanctioned murders and false-flag operations!

Attached is a YouTube clip showing Mazi Kanu discussing with the then governors of the south-east in a bid to seek a middle-ground for all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHsFAWii5CY?si=1QeqqOjPhHygE6sF
Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by confusedlady(f): 12:14pm On Jun 20
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude, i confronted your bigoted hateful ass yesterday and you ran off! Just to tell us your ethnicity, and you went off on a tangent yapping about Ore and heaven knows what else! Hating on Ndigbo since the day you were born has not made your useless country the better for it....if anything, the economy and mental state of your people have deteriorated even futher in the past one year since you supported your emilokan to god grab it....snatch it....and crawl away with it ( i say crawl as the wicked old man can barely stand never mind run with it)! You're the perfect example of crabs-in-a-barrel syndrome!

Ndigbo, murdered in their thousands, decided to fight a war to see the back of you and go their own way, yet you were so scared of staying on your own even to the point of seeking foreign help to wage a war to keep us as 'compatriots'....this is even as you saw Nigeria as a mere geographical expression and not a true nation! That's the true defintion of hypocrisy and shamelessness!

I really don't know why you jobless and bigoted dolts are making a issue all day over negotiation or no negotiation! In the past Mazi Kanu was prepared to sit donw and talk with you diseased schmucks, but your misplaced sense of superiority and disdain for a people you see as 'slaves' made you prefer the option of spilling the blood of thousands in state-sanctioned murders and false-flag operations!

Attached is a YouTube clip showing Mazi Kanu discussing with the then governors of the south-east in a bid to seek a middle-ground for all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHsFAWii5CY?si=1QeqqOjPhHygE6sF

Lol..... grin
Ad hominem all other this posts and so much falsehood and half truths.....be informed this is no longer the era where you tell bold faced lies and no one challenges you....I see you getting angry but you are trying to hold in your rage.....lol.....what a time to be alive.....I advise you to calm down and keep your rising blood pressure in check as I take you apart systematically......
1. Between me and you who abandoned the thread with his tail between his legs like Ojukwu trying to escape to Ivory Coast...it certainly was not me......lol.
2. I am not a supporter of Bola Tinubu or any politicians for that matter but in your usual nsogbu nsogbu propaganda you Ibos believe anyone not supporting Peter Obi is a supporter of Tinubu. Very presumptuous and fallacious way of reasoning. Understand this today I support no politician...my only support is to the country Nigeria......
3.The ability of the Ibo man to twist history and turn it on its head is second to none in this country. What actually led to the civil way if not the treacherous and duplicitous nature of the Ibo coup of January 1966? Your Ibo officers like Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna embarked on a blood bath and slaughtered all the top politicians and military officers from all the regions except your own. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Michael Okpara and Aguiyi.Ironsi were conveniently spared while Balewa,Ahmadu Bello,Maimailari,Okotie Eboh Pam,Largema,Akintola and Ademulegun were slaughtered brutally. Did your Ibo majors not think that any action would have a reaction? And this my guy was the MAIN cause and beginning of the civil war. No matter how you Ibos try to twist and sugar coat it . The Ibo coup of January 1966 snowballed into the civil war!

4. Finally one the case of the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu
Again the Ibo are trying to gaslight the events in the court yesterday. The judge is not ready to invoke section 17. Neither is the prosecution lawyer. The only party pleading for section 17 is Nnamdi Kanu and his charge and bail lawyer Ejimakor. Why does Kanu want a negotiation? The reason Kanu has been delaying this case is because he knows that all his seditious broadcasts over radio Biafra are nails in his coffin if the government chooses to pursue this case to its logical conclusion hence he is pleading for a settlement. Below is the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu talking about your repackaged messiah Peter Obi....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG_Yw2KimM4?si=9Jc-V9YgFutGlrra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by AcadaWriter: 12:21pm On Jun 20
the group can lie for the world
Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by Paraman: 12:43pm On Jun 20
BiafIntel:

There's nothing in Gidgiddy post that shows the FG is asking for negotiation.

Kanu and his team are the ones asking for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:18pm On Jun 20
confusedlady:

Lol..... grin
Ad hominem all other this posts and so much falsehood and half truths.....be informed this is no longer the era where you tell bold faced lies and no one challenges you....I see you getting angry but you are trying to hold in your rage.....lol.....what a time to be alive.....I advise you to calm down and keep your rising blood pressure in check as I take you apart systematically......
1. Between me and you who abandoned the thread with his tail between his legs like Ojukwu trying to escape to Ivory Coast...it certainly was not me......lol.
2. I am not a supporter of Bola Tinubu or any politicians for that matter but in your usual nsogbu nsogbu propaganda you Ibos believe anyone not supporting Peter Obi is a supporter of Tinubu. Very presumptuous and fallacious way of reasoning. Understand this today I support no politician...my only support is to the country Nigeria......
3.The ability of the Ibo man to twist history and turn it on its head is second to none in this country. What actually led to the civil way if not the treacherous and duplicitous nature of the Ibo coup of January 1966? Your Ibo officers like Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna embarked on a blood bath and slaughtered all the top politicians and military officers from all the regions except your own. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Michael Okpara and Aguiyi.Ironsi were conveniently spared while Balewa,Ahmadu Bello,Maimailari,Okotie Eboh Pam,Largema,Akintola and Ademulegun were slaughtered brutally. Did your Ibo majors not think that any action would have a reaction? And this my guy was the MAIN cause and beginning of the civil war. No matter how you Ibos try to twist and sugar coat it . The Ibo coup of January 1966 snowballed into the civil war!

4. Finally one the case of the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu
Again the Ibo are trying to gaslight the events in the court yesterday. The judge is not ready to invoke section 17. Neither is the prosecution lawyer. The only party pleading for section 17 is Nnamdi Kanu and his charge and bail lawyer Ejimakor. Why does Kanu want a negotiation? The reason Kanu has been delaying this case is because he knows that all his seditious broadcasts over radio Biafra are nails in his coffin if the government chooses to pursue this case to its logical conclusion hence he is pleading for a settlement. Below is the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu talking about your repackaged messiah Peter Obi....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG_Yw2KimM4?si=9Jc-V9YgFutGlrra

Yet more waffle from a confused bigot full of shit! You keep making weakass revisionist ‘arguments’ on issues tangential to what’s being discussed and when one concludes you’re actually insane and gives up trying to extract a bit of sense from the cacophony of noise you make on any issue, you then deceive yourself into thinking they ‘abandoned the thread’! shocked

What gave you the impression i’m getting HBP over your idiocy!? Or is that you just seeking for some kind of comfort in the face of the disgrace you’re facing!? Till now you’re yet to tell us the ethnicity unfortunate to have produced your idiotic self! DUDE, WHAT ETHNICITY ARE YOU FROM!? Why is this so difficult for you to answer! Are you not proud of where you’re from as i am a PROUDIGBO!?

You either stand for something or fall for anything! You claim that you don’t support Tinubu (yeah right! wink ), and you obviously despise Peter Obi or anything Igbo! So care to tell us who exactly you support!? It’s incredulous to think that with all Nigeria has been through since 2015, with all developmental indices heading south, that we still have someone like your idiotic self claiming to be non-aligned and sitting on the fence!

And why the unquestioning ‘support’ for Nigeria!? Was it written in the stars that a creation of a racist Lugard, for the sole economic benefit of Her Majesty Queen Victoria and the British Empire, is now cast in stone and can never be undone!? Can’t your unity-begging and insecure ass stay on your own without a ‘one Nigeria’!? You think everyone else has a slave mentality like you that’s resigned yourself to being a Nigerian come hell or high water!?

You see how your ‘arguments’ lack coherence and are all over the place!? Just yesterday (and possibly running into today seeing as you’re a jobless dolt) you were on a thread making a stand that the Igbo are not found anywhere else besides ‘your 5 landlocked states’! Now here you are today claiming the Nzeogwu led coup was a ‘Igbo conspiracy’ to murder the leaders of other ethnic groups! Does your craze have no limit!? Assuming, without conceding, that said initial coup was a ‘Igbo coup’, care to tell us when the decision was taken by Ndigbo to send Nzeogwu and co on their ill-advised expedition!? When was the regional vote held by Ndigbo to sanction said coup!?

The difference between civility and being a medieval-minded thug on a vendetta mission is what’s on display here! That you can ‘justify’ the murder of tens of thousands of men, women, children, babies and unborn foetuses because of the actions of a handful of idealistic and misguided soldiers shows your level of depravity and exactly why Nigeria is yet to recover from events leading up to and including the uncivil war! Hope you see how Rwanda that faced a similar situation has addressed it and moved on instead of engaging in misplaced blame-games more than 57 years later or sweeping their issues under the carpet and pretending everything is hunky-dory!

Mazi Kanu IS NO TERRORIST! Deciding to defend the lives of your people in the face of gov’t (both federal and state) inaction after the Nimbo and Uzor-Uwani mass slaughter by Fulani herdsmen/terrorists is something that should be admired and applauded! Has Mazi Kanu not proven to be prophetic and right in his stand and pronouncements!? Are Fulani herdsmen/terrorists not still carrying out mass killings in Alaigbo and everywhere else in Nigeria till this day!? Or would you have preferred we sit like sitting ducks and be hacked down one by one as is being done in the middle-belt and other parts of the north!?

Mazi Kanus’ legal team made a brilliant move! They have shown the world that Mazi Kanu has never been the problem and left the ball firmly in the court of the wicked Nigerian hegemonic gov’t! Mazi Kanu has always been open to seeking a middle-ground as the YouTube clip i attached in my last post proves! It’s clear to all that your useless federal gov’t has no case and has been stalling proceedings for years now! All they’re interested in is being vindictive and holding on to Mazi Kanu illegally for as long as possible!
Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by Lanretoye(m): 5:22am On Jun 21
chichar1:
Madman anthem.
lie say then no Dey sing am for your family
Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by gidgiddy: 5:27am On Jun 21
LordIsaac:

That's the backward reasoning of a Nigerian. A President is not supposed to be President of those who like him, but President of everyone. Forget about tasting the Nigerian Presidency, those who tasted it in the past have nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by tiger28: 5:34am On Jun 21
ShinnBet:
That Alloy of a guy is a clown.

The FG has not in anyway communicated any deal with the defense rather it's the defense seeking to open negotiations and instead of doing this in the background, the defense is seeking to force the court to compel the FG to negotiate despite the FG fully prosecuting the case in court and with no plans to activate section 17.
If anyone was to approach the bench it would have been the Prosecution and not the defense and the prosecution would have informed the court directly that it is either dropping all charges or filing for an amendment in charges.

Don't mind dem....

Awon Kangaroo Lawyers!

Beggie Beggie ppl dem!

2 Likes

Re: Judge, Prosecuting Lawyer Distance Selves From Nnamdi Kanu Reconciliation Plan by WizardOfNG: 6:45am On Jun 21
BiafIntel:

Lol. You just seem violently insane with your delusional claim and writing screaming with capital letters.

Which sane person will take the words of one of the most discredited, deceitful and duplicitous Nigerians ever as truth?

Do you know how many blatant lies Kanu was telling on radio Biafra daily?

In fact lying deviously is ingrained in most from your region. Kanu and all his lawyers are shameless liars and merchants of fake news.

No "resolution deal" for Kanu. Him and his unprofessional and shameless lawyers can try all the asinine shenanigans they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of The Agf (aondokaa)? / Between Governor Segun Agagu And His Pledge To Armed Robbers / What Does Pdp Have For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.