Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,222 members, 7,907,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic (22609 Views)

Fan Said 'Tonto Dikeh Had A Miscarriage' - Tonto Fires Back At Fan (pic) / Girl Who Is Crushing On Rita Dominic & Reincarnated Her Outfits / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by ak47mann(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
In this recent interview with tonto dikeh, she reveals how much she wants to be like lil wayne and lying about not remembering when she had a tattoo. Says she had Cruch on Rita Dominic. we posted this video on yesterday's news, just pointing out her confession. is that man-lover? cool cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCnCkpOzQ24

shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
dumbazz, is this celebrity section?

What's your excuse?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by ak47mann(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2011
mistake thanks for correction cheesy cheesy cheesy by the way so ekiti dey for china undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by BootyOnMe: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2011
So?
Very confident young lady.
Love her! kiss

I hope Nigerian men do not get mad and use her to do 'corrective' rap-e o?

You can tell a lady who had a real father at home. Very strong-willed!

Kudos TD!

Your sexuality is not my 'consine'! kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by ak47mann(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
^^^

true true cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
what is cruch - how do you have a cruch on someone

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

what is cruch - how do you have a cruch on someone

Bring your balls this way, ignore the hammer in my hand okay. I'll show you what crush is.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by femi4: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2011
Ileke-Idi is becoming bad these dayz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2011
I'm watching him
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Bring your balls this way, ignore the hammer in my hand okay. I'll show you what crush is.

ouch!! angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by ak47mann(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
but me i don't mind to watch them both live thou cool illeke idi what do you fink? tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by Yorisb: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
Na 2day?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by Goldieluks: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2011
Who?!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by buzor(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
are you trying to say that tonto dike f*'*ked rita domnic. if so, wonders shall never cease
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by r231(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2011
^^^^^Not yet grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by canadaik(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
full of shite LOL undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by Revolva(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
tHAT GURL CALED TONTO MUST BE A STUPID GAL, CRUSH ON A LADY, SHE IS MADT
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by speak2me: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
she juust trying to become a stunt pulling self publicist angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by slap1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2011
Disgusting!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by markjac01: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
I luv toto di-ck-eh and i av a crotch on her. . .  sorry wat's 'womanliness' nd 'joystick' *smh*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by 2dmax(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
, emmm, wizkid nko? U don park am for 1 syd?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by expert555: 12:19am On Nov 29, 2011
I always thought she is too Tom boy now we know she gay. I never watch her movies she is a bad example to womanhood. In fact I stopped having her present on my telly when she had a go at geogious mercy Johnson. She is a tamp
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by darling71: 1:15am On Nov 29, 2011
Tonto beware of "corrective rape"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by InkedNerd(f): 3:45am On Nov 29, 2011
Lmao, the chick is a hot mess!!! I watched the video and I really don't understand how people whether in Nigeria or abroad can sit down and say that this chick is "real". Give me a motha flippin' break. She has fakeness written ALL over her. From the way she speaks to the way she carries herself. Even when she speaks, the things she says don't even match the body language she is displaying. When she answers questions, she barely makes eye contact. I'm quite sure 95% of the things she said in the interview were either lies or exaggerations. I'm all for women taking control of their sëxuality and and their bodies but the way she parades herself is not in a manner of someone who is truly in control of herself. It's all of attention and sadly, people are giving it to her. I've sat in on interviews with musicians and models before and none of them display themselves in the manner that she does. Even models who I've met from other countries who have no coaching on how to carry themselves in interviews still know not to conduct themselves in the manner she has. Like I said in the other thread, Nigerian "celebrities" don't know how to carry themselves. I don't know who the PR people are in Nigeria, but whoever they are, the are doing a shitty job. For goodness sakes, Nollywood has turned into a laughingstock. By the way, I could care less if she has/has had a girl crush or is a lësbian. What my thing is, is how she and her fellow sheep carry themselves.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by pauloman(m): 5:46am On Nov 29, 2011
oh boyyy, see fine gal with fine body wasting !!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by InkedNerd(f): 5:57am On Nov 29, 2011
pauloman:

oh boyyy, see fine gal with fine body wasting !!!

How is she "wasting"?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by pauloman(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2011
she needs a man to utilize her assets and make her feel good not giving it to a woman lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by InkedNerd(f): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2011
pauloman:

she needs a man to utilize her assets and make her feel good not giving it to a woman lol

Did she tell you that she wanted or needed a man, or are those your assertions? And what makes you think that a woman can't make her feel good?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by hubreality(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2011
I took time to watch the video interview to the end. Amongst all, she was asked, if for a crush, who would that be and she said "Rita Dominic." That could tend to suggest her type of sexual lifestyle. No one should get this wrong as Rita Dominic may not have anything in common with her, but she admires her for that. I totally dislike her reference to "when I used to be born again." Sorry for her that money, fame, and craziness of celebrity lifestyle made God less for her presently. I guess how she must have loved, praying to excel in the first reality show or whatever that brought her to limelight.

Celebrity crazy - High way to the grave!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by pauloman(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Did she tell you that she wanted or needed a man, or are those your assertions? And what makes you think that a woman can't make her feel good?

A woman can make her feel good alright but a man will make a feel better and complete her. Lesbianism is a misnomer !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu / Sophie Alakija Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday / Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.