Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) (2531 Views)

Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by Lightway: 12:54am On Jun 20
When slavery was abolished, the slave owners were panicking because they won't have any fresh slaves to till their plantations and make them money

To combat this problem they would Force men to sleep with hundreds of women so they can produce more children that they can turn into slaves.

Some of these children will be sold and some others of these children will be used as slaves.

This is the story of Pata Seca who produced over 200 children for slavery and how he did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ702g9VnyI
Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by Lightway: 5:35am On Jun 20
Question 1.

How many of his children did Pat's Seca save from slavery
Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by koladata(m): 5:47am On Jun 20
Why did God made it such that a man can produce unlimited baby while a women can produce limited baby yet the bible says one man one woman. The design looks different from the manual

2 Likes

Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by DevilsEqual(m): 7:31am On Jun 20
koladata:
Why did God made it such that a man can produce unlimited baby while a women can produce limited baby yet the bible says one man one woman. The design looks different from the manual
Na evolution be your answer to this one o

I dey come, I go explain later

Mind you, I'm a Theist

1 Like

Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:15am On Jun 20
Lightway:
Question 1.

How many of his children did Pat's Seca save from slavery

The weaker rulers whose people get enslaved by force are 2 blame 4 being weaker while those that sell their people are 2 blame 4 being wicked

Their enslaved people must hate them

Anyways, pat seca had no means of saving anybody,i wud say.

However,itz beta 2 resign as a ruler than watch ur people get enslaved

Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:22am On Jun 20
DevilsEqual:

Mind you, I'm a Theist

He asked of what god said

Howz evolution gods word undecided

Mind u

Am Hellfire

1 Like

Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by FODA(m): 8:49am On Jun 20
koladata:
can you quote where the bible says that sir
Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by koladata(m): 9:04am On Jun 20
FODA:
can you quote where the bible says that sir
Matthew 19:5 and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Its really confusing , the design is completely different, this male body wants more than one woman without even trying but the manual says 1 to 1 . except someone else wrote the manual and not the original designer of this body .
Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 9:39am On Jun 20
DevilsEqual:

Mind you, I'm a Theist
Theist Kwa ? Are you trying to say atheist ?
Enlighten me if you are right
Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by Lightway: 1:54pm On Jun 20
HellVictorinho6:

The weaker rulers whose people get enslaved by force are 2 blame 4 being weaker while those that sell their people are 2 blame 4 being wicked

Their enslaved people must hate them

Anyways, pat seca had no means of saving anybody,i wud say.

However,itz beta 2 resign as a ruler than watch ur people get enslaved

Wrong analysis
Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20
Lightway:

Wrong analysis

Then praise ur weaker/heartless rulers

Who aint savin u from white b@stards
Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20
Even after freedom, he had 9 children with his wife! Hmmm…. Well, Onomaeus in Spartacus comes to mind given the physical attributes described.
Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by eepeepook: 8:05pm On Jun 20
Back when black Africans were bred like cattle.
Re: Pata Seca: The Black Slave Forced To Produce Over 200 Children For His (Photos) by Lightway: 4:41am On Jun 21
eepeepook:
Back when black Africans were bred like cattle.

Breed like rabbits

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Cheating? / Do You Believe In Charms? / If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.