Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,866 members, 7,969,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:01 AM

How To Bulletproof Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Bulletproof Your Website (671 Views)

5 Factors That Make Your Website Stand Out / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Bulletproof Website Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bulletproof Your Website by Slyr0x: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2011
Test early to make sure there's enough capacity and that loads are balanced correctly.
Make sure traffic predictions are vetted by enough internal stakeholders so you're not guessing what your peak might be.
Check everything from application servers to your network firewall, all the way down to the speed of your Internet connection -- and check more than twice.
Have contingency plans in place in case you exceed your traffic expectations. One way to do that is by removing the functionality that takes a lot of processing power or bandwidth, such as dynamically displaying customized information for each visitor.
If you're going to take your site down for required maintenance, make sure there's another way for people to get to it.

Read more here -- http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9222177/How_to_bulletproof_your_website?taxonomyId=71
Re: How To Bulletproof Your Website by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
It looks as if that thread is talking to me.
Re: How To Bulletproof Your Website by Slyr0x: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2011
Why PhynxLabs?

We at Phynxlabs provide top notch Security Services ranging from Code Review, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment and IT Security Consultancy. With a team of formidable Veterans whose expertise in IT Security remains unquestioned, we help to address security loopholes, if left unattended to would result into attacks that will affect your business directly.

Contact Us today

#AdvertTohBadt grin grin grin
Re: How To Bulletproof Your Website by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2011
I have done a badder one for you - stolen from somewhere adapted a little - by the time you add that one and this one together, you will get advert to badder.
I will give you access to view it soonest.

Given you the permission - http://www.classrooms..net/forum/72 - That is the link to the web security class - it is only visible to you and the students that enroll in it.
Re: How To Bulletproof Your Website by Slyr0x: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
hahaha. .I've seen it o0. .Ctrp C + V tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is Google + Dead / How Can I Get An Online Ebook Marketer? / Senior Technical Partner Position (web & Software Solutions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.