Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

"No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem (15755 Views)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / Chadian Armies Are Motivated At War Front, They Sing, Their President Cook-Ndume / Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by arantess: 9:23am On Jun 20
Jokerman:

I knew they were cost, but never know how worse it has become.

Even Electricity now,10K units is just 1 week light...many households cannot even use basic electrical appliances anymore...

What kinda life is this?
it wasnt this bad when soyinka, tinubu and buhari et al mobilized people against GEJ.

PDP the main opposition is just looking on and decamping to APC.
the masses who are mostly hit are doing bigotry..

everyone go get sense las las...
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by abibun: 9:26am On Jun 20
Yes o.
Oduduwa and Arewa women are getting their own food for free.
Ipob will continue to suffer like this by trying to defame our Messiah
phorget:
Those are not Nigeria women, they are ipob women trying to defame Tilumbu despite his contributions to better their lifes. Nigerian women can never complain cos everything is fine with them.
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by celestineteryim: 9:34am On Jun 20
Funkyswagzz:

Ok your own obituary abi?
am not a member of obituary crew,am team PBAT any problem with that?
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:37am On Jun 20
celestineteryim:
am not a member of obituary crew,am team PBAT any problem with that?

Oh so your a BAT and your obituary is coming up?
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by daniwise(m): 9:42am On Jun 20
Me when don already cast and bind foods like Yam, egg, sardine and some unnecessary food items. So the thoughts no dey make mistake cross my mind at all at all. grin. For now no more strength to argue with anybody about how the economy has been so terribly battered by BAT and APC.
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Metalik: 9:42am On Jun 20
The suffering is real!

My shop was bugled three times in a week and all the foodstuffs I parked there stolen. I closed down and left the business, and they faced my neighbor that sells fruit. The poor woman is no longer in business.

I still wonder why we haven't started protests all over Nigeria already!!!!
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Bone147: 9:43am On Jun 20
phorget:
Those are not Nigeria women, they are ipob women trying to defame Tilumbu despite his contributions to better their lifes. Nigerian women can never complain cos everything is fine with them.

I know for sure that your mother never chop morning food. Do u have up to 100k in your account!
Tribalism will always have his way in your life.
99% of Igbos have hand work that bring daily food to their table.
If there is inflation in the economy,Igbos will buy goods then add the money to their goods....You must buy it nah. So how is it affecting them. Well,try go eat ewa this morning
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Apex500: 9:47am On Jun 20
What is the Way out Now?
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by gidiz(m): 9:48am On Jun 20
phorget:

Are you normal at all??
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by RightChannel: 9:53am On Jun 20
2027 is around the corner you will have another grace to send that man back to his house but if you like put religious and ethnicity into the election again
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Exceed15: 10:02am On Jun 20
Funkyswagzz:
Those defending tinubu and attacking Peter obi have you seen what you've caused or do we keep hoping for the next 3yrs?

They are the ones feeling the heat most.
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by HASSANWASIU1999: 10:03am On Jun 20
Calm down,it is Nigeria trying time,there would be enough to eat with time,see I used to look all of you dat used to curse Nigeria,see he who pray for Israel shall prosper so always pray for Nigeria for your own if not you continue cursing Nigeria and leader one day you go dey go road one day motor go jam
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by sixthsensekids(m): 10:04am On Jun 20
phorget:

At least, be truthful with yourself for once.
Is the economic direction ok?
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by chidiokay: 10:23am On Jun 20
Bone147:

I know for sure that your mother never chop morning food. Do u have up to 100k in your account!
Tribalism will always have his way in your life.
99% of Igbos have hand work that bring daily food to their table.
If there is inflation in the economy,Igbos will buy goods then add the money to their goods....You must buy it nah. So how is it affecting them. Well,try go eat ewa this morning

Naa these igbos are these igbos are rich i no like to dey hear, Is it only igbos that have handwork ?? is there any tribe in the country that don't trade, do hausas not make daily money or do yorubas not have traders tew ... they simply do the same thing you say igbos do.

How chukwudi dey take reach ladipo to sell, e must enter danfo, as he dey enter transport wasiu agbero don chop be that naw undecided
only person wey dem still dey feed go mumu talk say inflation no reach am
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by tankoagaie: 10:24am On Jun 20
We are all responsible for this situation because we always want the government that we don't like bad luck, and we started selling things cost just to make every thing bad for the government and it started since buhari regime,P D P member did all they could,spend any amount just to see that people get hungry during that regime, so many things happen and here we are now.
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by CharlotteFlair: 10:29am On Jun 20
TimFisher2:
Tinubu has finishes us lipsrsealed
Na him papa im finish. Clueless emilokan.
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by CharlotteFlair: 10:31am On Jun 20
phorget:
A lot of folks here don't understand your sarcasm. Thinubu don suffer dabaru their brains. Chai.
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by YouAreNobody: 10:34am On Jun 20
Meti99:

Must you always argue blindly?
It is obvious to even little children that the Hungerdemic in Nigeria is deadly..

Mind you I am Yoruba , Omo Yoruba atata ni mi.
And I know Tinubu is not representing our Yoruba values to Nigeria
I think he was just being sarcastic
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Mummyfour(f): 11:07am On Jun 20
gidiz:

Are you normal at all??
that guy is actually being sarcastic. He said tilunbu too. He is just being sarcastic 🤣🤣
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Templee333(m): 11:26am On Jun 20
If anyone says there's no water, let him build pitch a tent near atlantic ocean. If anyone says there's no food, let him go to his village farm. That is the last message to nigerians.
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Maxtipulation(m): 11:40am On Jun 20
phorget:

This changing of goal post attitude is the reason we don't protest with you Abobaku's

Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Formation10: 12:40pm On Jun 20
phorget:
You just say that they are not Nigerian so why Nigerian fg don't want them to go as a Biafra nation shame on you and your tinubu
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Formation10: 12:40pm On Jun 20
phorget:
You just say that they are not Nigerian so why Nigerian fg don't want them to go as a Biafra nation shame on you and your tinubu shame on all tinubu supporters
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Shikini: 12:52pm On Jun 20
Sad
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by chima47(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20
phorget:
Put on small sense, anyone that speaks out on the true situation of this country is either Ipob or obident, the truth is nobody can defame , disgrace, demarket Tinubu, He and his cronies doesn't need anybody's help, they do it by themselves.
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Chikel20000(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20
phorget:
I have never seen a heartless comment like dis all my life.
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Jokerman(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20
Chikel20000:
I have never seen a heartless comment like dis all my life.

That's sarcasm bro
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Chikel20000(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20
Jokerman:

That's sarcasm bro
ok...now I get it
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Ulogwe1: 3:05pm On Jun 20
Jokerman:
I never know how the economy has been so bastardised until I went to Market yesterday...

Yam, Eggs, Potato, Plantain, Beans, Tomato and Rodo, Fish, Oil etc... everything on the high side.

Was hoping to spend 10K at most, but alas, we couldn't even get Yam, just used the money to get Pasta instead.

How long should we continue like this??

Na Beans and Garri own when them say na common man food na e surprise me ooo
Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by efemena5050(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20
sweetkev:
Tinubu is a very clueless old man. I never believed there would be a president that will be worse than Buhari until this old fool proved me wrong. Even Peter Obi has no solution to the country's problems. In fact, I have lost hope in this country because things will surely be getting worse day by day with those idiots running the affairs of this nation.
A useless man with no political blueprint but just ambition of becoming a president owing to the fact tht he was able to help others who had agreement with him to become president. So it's is turn.....what do u expect .......a country with useless people like us tht cannot be able to come together in unity and fight for our right .....

1 Like

Re: "No Food No Water": Nigerian Women Sing Their Own Version Of New National Anthem by Amah70: 3:52pm On Jun 20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Stopped General Buhari’s 1 Million Man March In Kano – Police / 40 Aspirants For Governor In Ondo / Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.