Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) (29040 Views)

A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi / 2020 Latest Prices Of Clearing Cars With Customs At Tin-can Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by swaggs42(m): 9:16am On Jun 20
NokNFT:
See your rubbish camera ..for your mind you don post pictures

Easy bro
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by gozi360: 9:25am On Jun 20
Soon they will come and say " don't complain about the price of fish, get some paint buckets and rare your fish inside your room"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Jeje247: 9:28am On Jun 20
LocalFARMERS:
Tiko Fish.
This is a large fish that is sliced into smaller units and dried. One piece is sold for #350
Tiko na fish abi na antelope wey dem dry and cut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Mustapha102(m): 9:30am On Jun 20
I don too try
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by A2daiye(m): 9:38am On Jun 20
Creamypie:
Nigerians need to suffer. By 2027 eh, at least 70% go don die of inflation induced hunger, including all the online paid 30k praise singers of the urinating machine and apc, by the grace of god. The remaining 30% go dey live from hand 2 mouth by special grace of god
So so sorry sir.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by STEWpid(f): 9:39am On Jun 20
LocalFARMERS:
As the economy bites harder, I decided to visit a Fish Store in Warri to get an update on the recent prices of various fish...

Your camera quality is too poor.

Your post is very nice but the quality of your camera made it less enticing.

Chai..

Even camera no gree get better quality for Naijay-Area again!!

Chai..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by chidiokay: 9:59am On Jun 20
Creamypie:
Nigerians need to suffer. By 2027 eh, at least 70% go don die of inflation induced hunger, including all the online paid 30k praise singers of the urinating machine and apc, by the grace of god. The remaining 30% go dey live from hand 2 mouth by special grace of god

In as much as no one can accurately tell what is inside the person before us, we are just gambling by choices we make

The only way to get nation working is not by electing Mr perfect, whoever we elect we need to start holding them accountable and drop all that resilience bullshit
the politicians giving us problem are not even up to 10% of the population, we can change how they treat us .. beans derica is 1800, and PMS is selling over official price yet there is no protest anywhere in the country

Will Nigerians ever get to the wall nd turn back on whats chasing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:01am On Jun 20
The Mods wey move am to FP don high, which kind nonsense pix or camera be dis
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Akeju101: 10:05am On Jun 20
tojahh:
Your camera sha
Na POS him take snap them πŸ˜‚
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 10:11am On Jun 20
Where are the fresh fishes? I’m only seeing dried and smoked fishes.
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Waffarianman(m): 10:22am On Jun 20
LocalFARMERS:
As the economy bites harder, I decided to visit a Fish Store in Warri to get an update on the recent prices of various fish. I noticed that, fish has become more expensive now than few weeks ago.

In Warri fish used to be cheap. However, the economy has forced the prices of Fish to skyrocket to all time high. In this video, the fish seller gave us the recent prices of the various fish that She have in her Store.

Note; most of the Fish are identified by their local names or the names they are called in Warri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiFobmR_VOw

Wish market for warri you enter. main market waterside, makaiva or kpesu market... Try use better camera next time no cum dey fall we warri people hand βœ‹πŸ‘Œ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Godons1: 1:16pm On Jun 20
ScratchDtoto:
Guy fish cost for Nigeria no be childs.

Ordinary ice fish is 3to 4k now .

In Warri there are Fish of 30k for one fish
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Godons1: 1:17pm On Jun 20
Waffarianman:

Wish market for warri you enter. main market waterside, makaiva or kpesu market... Try use better camera next time no cum dey fall we warri people hand βœ‹πŸ‘Œ

Warri People dey produce Phone?
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Obaranje: 2:27pm On Jun 20
Caaz:
I missed warri....the ibolibo fish always make sense inside Banga soup,with some tiko meats,a dose of periwinkles and cold starch.

I missed warri...I cannot get these fish in my current location.
Omo, you be confirm wafirian

See as I dey salivate as you dey yan

Ochuko my Gee
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 2:33pm On Jun 20
STEWpid:

Your camera quality is too poor.

Your post is very nice but the quality of your

Chai..

Even camera no gree get better quality for Naijay-Area again!!

Chai..

Apologies.
Pictures are updated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 3:14pm On Jun 20
Cat Fish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 3:28pm On Jun 20
Jeje247:
Tiko na fish abi na antelope wey dem dry and cut

Na big fish wey them cut small small. Just like stock fish. But this Tiko dey big after them cook am.
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 3:45pm On Jun 20
ScratchDtoto:
Guy fish cost for Nigeria no be childs.

Ordinary ice fish is 3to 4k now .

There are that cost over 70k in Warri.
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 3:47pm On Jun 20
WhizdomXX:

Ladi fish not eledi

Okay. Thanks
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20
Wetin be this?
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by tikco(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20
LocalFARMERS:
Shark fish

This one dey sweet for draw soup
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Jeje247: 4:46pm On Jun 20
LocalFARMERS:

Na big fish wey them cut small small. Just like stock fish. But this Tiko dey big after them cook am.
Ok. Na only once I don eat am. Over 20 years ago. I still remember saying sweet wan finish am. I go buy am anytime I enter warri again
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Athemisia: 6:07pm On Jun 20
LocalFARMERS:
Tiko Fish.
This is a large fish that is sliced into smaller units and dried. One piece is sold for #350
Tiko na fish?
Tiko wey be dried meat naim you dey call fish.
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Athemisia: 6:11pm On Jun 20
Matheusmartin:
If fish become too expensive, go to the back of your house and start a fish pond -Reno omokri
For another man compound abi??
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by sylve11: 7:36pm On Jun 20
LocalFARMERS:
Picture 1* Bonga Fish
Picture 2* Shawa fish
Picture 3* Lady fish
Picture 4* Ibolibo fish

Abolibo, not Ibolibo.

cool
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by sylve11: 7:38pm On Jun 20
jeromestarks:
Very poor picture quality. Tueh.

Please marry a virgin so that your marriage will be rich with love. If you do otherwise by marrying a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, you life will be of poor picture quality. Even you no go see road when wahala don blind cover your eye.

Na Infininx na. Wetin you been expect? πŸ˜† 🀣 cool
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Waffarianman(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20
Godons1:

Warri People dey produce Phone?

Warri na number 1 for using powerful phone πŸ€³πŸ“± grin grin shocked
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by frozen70(f): 1:01am On Jun 21
2Ways:
Chai

Omo I'm just tired of this price increments everyday.

I think it's because of the fuel price that's why.

Its not about fuel

The economy it's self is hard and those farmers, have nothing else to do than fishing

So they will have to increase their prices to meet up with other expensive commodity that they need to buy too
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by PropertyBanker(f): 5:20am On Jun 21
Marvieduke:
The inflation in price for food by this present government is heart breaking and so sad....
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 8:29am On Jun 21
Marvieduke:
The inflation in price for food by this present government is heart breaking and so sad....

After you voted them in, you are complaining.
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 8:45am On Jun 21
Dshocker:

After you voted them in, you are complaining.

Sorry I didn't vote for that drugie you call a president
Re: A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:13am On Jun 21
sylve11:

Abolibo, not Ibolibo.

cool

Okay thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

β€˜ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / DSS Arrests Syndicate Selling New Naira Notes / Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.