Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm (42893 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by PHIPEX(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20
wrongman665:
All farmers should get a Gun, enough is enough.
Isn't that what ESN started to do yet the usual noise makers propagate hate against them?

Do you think this Fulani man cutting the maise will.be arrested?

2 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by bentenny(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20
This is a thread esp the first page where the likes of seunmg and his gang of agbadorians including Omockery are expected to be flood!
But alas they only respond to Obi's thread as any other issue is out of their jurisdiction aka 30k stipends!😂😂

As it stands even if an agbadorian's house is on fire as a result of the actions of Fulani herdsmen,they will either keep mute or insult Obi just to boost their earnings by month end!😛
Wat a shame!

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by Afonja007: 10:17pm On Jun 20
If South south and south east can unite this nonsense won't take place in their regions,as for south west Ishaq akintola or kwara Muslim preferred fulani so long Islam dominate
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by Graficient: 10:19pm On Jun 20
Promoting hunger has become deliberate.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by OALandAgents: 10:32pm On Jun 20
This is what open grazing looks like and it has been going on for decades now.

There has been solutions proposed:

When Buhari was proposing recreating ancient cattle routes through the country people opposed it.

When creation of cattle ranches was proposed , it was also strongly opposed.

Until a solution is agreed, open grazing would continue as there are no other alternatives.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by kay29000(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20
We4all:
Growing up as a kid, herders would stop by our family house to fetch our tap water with permission. We were friendly with most of them and I thought they were nice people.

Fast forward.... A different breed of Fulanis have taken over the country. They are evil, ruthless and ready to kill. The Government is not helping matters with the manner they are treated with kid gloves. And this brings us to the issue at hand.

Most of the cows you see are not directly owned by these Fulanis. They were purchased by top politicians and Government officials, and handed over to the herders to be managed.

Even David Mark used to own so many cows at some point. Now, do you see why it will be difficult to tame the herders?

You're very correct.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20
Chelfy:
God punish Lord Luggard
not just Lugard, infact Lugard acted upon a script that have been written years before 1914. George Taubman Goldie, he's the owner of the Royal Niger Trading Company ( if you know what the atrocious things that company did in Nigeria you will shudder) , he's IMO the real founding father of Nigeria, he's the one who actually gave it the name "Nigeria" and he wrote down the template on how to conquer the North, create two protectorates(North and south) and to merge the two together later in the future.
Yes God punish Lugard well well but this Goldie fellow should rot in hell!

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by bikefab(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20
Wicked set of people without any milk of human kindness...
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by IbnB: 10:50pm On Jun 20
We4all:
Growing up as a kid, herders would stop by our family house to fetch our tap water with permission. We were friendly with most of them and I thought they were nice people.

Fast forward.... A different breed of Fulanis have taken over the country. They are evil, ruthless and ready to kill. The Government is not helping matters with the manner they are treated with kid gloves. And this brings us to the issue at hand.

Most of the cows you see are not directly owned by these Fulanis. They were purchased by top politicians and Government officials, and handed over to the herders to be managed.

Even David Mark used to own so many cows at some point. Now, do you see why it will be difficult to tame the herders?

The Illuminati (hiding behind Bill Gates and Monsanto) are the ones funding all these endless killings and bloodshed in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by Chassy03: 10:50pm On Jun 20
They are fulfilling the prophecy
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by Sultty(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20
I think compulsory ranching of cows should be adopted thereby criminalizing open grazing because someone that can afford to procure cattles should be able to afford to put them in a ranch
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by Achor1111(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20
One Nigeria
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by GreenxGreen: 10:56pm On Jun 20
babazak:
We are talking of food security. Imagine what these Fulani Herdsmen are doing to this farmer's crop. They are even bold enough to record their action on camera. I think it's high time government should criminalized their excesses and treat their trespasses and willful destruction of farm products as criminal act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pyQ13xyQs?si=ClZhwIeH8MeQz_Db

No !!! It's time every community Armed themselves to protect their farms!
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by ScamDemicEra: 11:11pm On Jun 20
......... deep rabbit hole, it's part of the depopulation agenda -engineered famine, they're doing it worldwide.

Obama, Buhari, Tinubu, Bill Gates, and other satanist elites planned this for Nigeria, full scale implementation started in 2015.

May OLODUMARE hasten the expiry date.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by Atlantis585: 11:24pm On Jun 20
We4all:

These criminals and animals in human skin were created by the dunce Buhari and he is sitting back and enjoying their criminalities.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by OyinO: 11:30pm On Jun 20
This will not stop because government seems to be in support. Any acts of violence or bloodshed that stands the test of time is a clear indication that the government is in support. However, it is said that when the courts/govt cannot protect and defend you, you have to protect and defend yourself by any means necessary.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by YouAreNobody: 11:34pm On Jun 20
Ikpeyi:
That was how these heartless souls destroyed my acres of plantain at Oyo West LGA
Just imagine! This is quite pathetic, and tomorrow one useless fool will be asking people to go and farm.
So sorry for your loss bro, I pray God replenishes all you lost in hundredfolds

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20
It's a criminal act already.
The leaders and followers are just incompetent.

We allow elected lawmakers peace when our lives and farms are not safe as they are dancing round making good laws that will take care of all these rubbishes.

We're all too docile.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by YouAreNobody: 11:42pm On Jun 20
waynetee:

When did you ipob terrorists start planting plantain in oyo?

You're no different from these terrorist herders. In fact, you're actually worse than they are because you've dug your head into the sand like an ostrich while ignoring the existential crisis awaiting you. Someone complained his farm got destroyed and all you could do is try to claim he's "ipob terrorist"? I did my NYSC in ogun waterside more than 7 years ago and last time I spoke with my landlord back then, he told me a section of the community has been taken over by herdsmen. Stay there and be looking for "ipob terrorists" while your land is being swallowed by the coming winter.

People like you need to die off so more sensible people will survive

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by nedekid: 11:43pm On Jun 20
Namaster:
" I think it's high time government should criminalized their excesses..."

Except government don't care.

This is PURE evil. Destroying another person's livelihood to enrich yours.

These herdsmen will NOT stop unless they are stopped with a GREATER BRUTALITY.

Farmers and their communities need to drop hoes and wheelbarrows, it's time for GUNS and CUTLASSES.

The ONLY reason they continue their attacks is because the people they attack refuse to fight back. Their victims still look to the government for help.

Violence and slaughter is not exclusive to the herdsmen and they are not immune to fear and death.

They are just NOT facing any resistance.

Imagine DESTROYING a person's livelihood so deliberately and calmly and then making a video to post on their TikTok channel.

They could do that because there is no REPERCUSSIONS for their actions.

If a community of farmers had banded together to attack the CRIMINALS and slaughtered them along with their Cattle then LEFT them to rot in the farm as fertilisers, they will learn to thread with caution.

Repeat this 10 to 15 times. Use at least 150 herdsmen and a 1000 cattle as fertilisers. Let them learn that to invade a farmland is to become fertiliser.

Sit back and watch them BEG for ranches.
Famers should mobilize and use cutlass to attack heardsmen armed with military grade assault rifles? Abi you no see the type of weapon one of them is holding in the video?
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by ufotunang: 11:46pm On Jun 20
So is this fulani herdsmen more powerful than the government police, soldier...I have not seen a fulani herdsmen ever arrested...but if you kill this fulani herdsmen cows now you will see how the police will come quickly to arrest the person that killed the cow
This is what is causing food scarcity and the high costs of food stuffs ..it's a pity
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by ufotunang: 11:48pm On Jun 20
Wicked people...they even have the boldness to video and show nigerians this illegal things they are doing
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by Innomach(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20
It seems you're not following this herdsmen matter closely enough. Go ask some communities that at some point tried to fight back...... Those guys have military/political
backings. Don't ask me how. Just take your time and do a little research.

Namaster:
" I think it's high time government should criminalized their excesses..."

Except government don't care.

This is PURE evil. Destroying another person's livelihood to enrich yours.

These herdsmen will NOT stop unless they are stopped with a GREATER BRUTALITY.

Farmers and their communities need to drop hoes and wheelbarrows, it's time for GUNS and CUTLASSES.

The ONLY reason they continue their attacks is because the people they attack refuse to fight back. Their victims still look to the government for help.

Violence and slaughter is not exclusive to the herdsmen and they are not immune to fear and death.

They are just NOT facing any resistance.

Imagine DESTROYING a person's livelihood so deliberately and calmly and then making a video to post on their TikTok channel.

They could do that because there is no REPERCUSSIONS for their actions.

If a community of farmers had banded together to attack the CRIMINALS and slaughtered them along with their Cattle then LEFT them to rot in the farm as fertilisers, they will learn to thread with caution.

Repeat this 10 to 15 times. Use at least 150 herdsmen and a 1000 cattle as fertilisers. Let them learn that to invade a farmland is to become fertiliser.

Sit back and watch them BEG for ranches.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by Fujiyama: 12:23am On Jun 21
Mopolchi:
angry Army should do the needful.

^^^
cheesy

I don't believe this.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by dragunov: 12:44am On Jun 21
Stephenmouka4:
Yorubas slave masters

Bitter Grievingory Hoebee will never be president.😜😜😜
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by dragunov: 12:46am On Jun 21
Ogonimilitant:
Come to SE and do this. Let's see how it goes

They do regularly. They even raped a girl and killed a man (farmer) that wanted to rescue her. In the East.

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by Konquest: 12:56am On Jun 21
babazak:
We are talking of food security. Imagine what these Fulani Herdsmen are doing to this farmer's crop. They are even bold enough to record their action on camera. I think it's high time government should criminalized their excesses and treat their trespasses and willful destruction of farm products as criminal act.

From what I can see in the video, it looks as if the corns have already been harvested by the owner of that farm or someone else before these cattle herders came to cut down the rest of the plants on the farm.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by descarado: 1:11am On Jun 21
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by descarado: 1:15am On Jun 21
Babastrong:
We are enjoying in my area. They no born any fulani well to enter someone's farm and eat. Hummn heads will
Can't you zip your mouth. Cho cho cho.
You guys never learn.

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by morningsta(m): 2:19am On Jun 21
I do not support open grazing for obvious reasons. That said, the person in the video destroying the farm does not look like a Fulani to me. Someone might be trying to fool us here.

quote author=babazak post=130568143]We are talking of food security. Imagine what these Fulani Herdsmen are doing to this farmer's crop. They are even bold enough to record their action on camera. I think it's high time government should criminalized their excesses and treat their trespasses and willful destruction of farm products as criminal act.

[/quote]
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by Babastrong(m): 2:48am On Jun 21
[quote author=descarado post=130581670]
Can't you zip your mouth. Cho cho cho.
You guys never learn.
[ i am talking with metal ball. If you are one of them. I can drop our address for you. Come and you will realise that madness pass madness.]

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm by cococandy(f): 2:58am On Jun 21
descarado:

Their chicken will definitely come home to roost one of these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Make 200,000 Naira Or More Monthly Growing Indigenous Vegetables this Dry Season / Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming / Kano Farmers Cultivate Tomatoes In 'Made-In-Turkey' Sysytem

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.