Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,453 members, 7,881,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) (3045 Views)

‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ / Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:54pm On Jun 20
People Dey really marry rubbish for this life, hian! God forbid this kind of boy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by marsup: 10:27pm On Jun 20
Isn't it better to be silent than to be so vile with your partner? The lady in question seems not to know her self worth, if not, no man born of a woman should degrade her like this.
She was even asking if you want other girls? That's just so messed up.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by LoveJesus87(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20
Kyng1:

I'm so confuse as well, from her text she meant it, now saying it's a joke.
she does NOT mean it

I just pity d poor woman. To see good husband no easy at allllllllllll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by PulsingPurple(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20
Listen to me brother.
Be a man, a real man!

1. This chat shouldn't be shown online like this
2. You ought to think thoroughly before responding to your woman. Think of how your response will affect her emotionally, both now and in the future.
I know now many times I've swallowed my anger, only to realize later that it wasn't even a big problem.
3. You have to make plans to accommodate the fact that she is a woman. She may say what she doesn't mean, throw tantrum and all that, the first job of the man is to stay composed. For better for worse right?
4. The only emotion you're allowed to have towards a woman is love. Don't display anger or hate, don't cry or nag, just do what is right and wait to see her calm again and apologizing.
5. You have to be the best for her. Outdo everything she expects of you, according to your capacity of course. Don't be a jagajaga husband no matter how jagajaga your wife may seem.

Much to say but I can't even think straight, I'm pained by such conversation... I couldn't even read all.

Now swallow that pride and get her one of her favorites. Make her happy.
Explain to her that you're just human and will try to be better for her and that she should try too.
You both should swallow pride and be sincere. Write out the ways you plan to improve, tell her to write hers also. Then you both work on it, helping each other.

Many of us here run a successful marriage.
But we never tell you that success is measured by the errors avoided, not by the problems avoided.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by fairy88: 11:35pm On Jun 20
Kyng1:

I was angry, the word she said make me loose myself.

You are a devil
You are a beast

I feel like searching for you and beating the hell out of you

Are you a human at all?
8month pregnant woman
God! Where all this black devils dey get good wifes from?

You really hated her
That's is not anger
You are a butter soul
You don't deserve that good woman
Infact you don't deserve good thing in ur life

Jesus
1 you know she's pregnant, they tends to get mood swings

Is she the one who's supposed to be pampering you? Or you are the one to pamper her at 8 months

Who born you sef?
Why are you this evil

You still get mind to post .for public
God puπish yu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by fairy88: 11:51pm On Jun 20
Kyng1:

I wasn't ready boss, her pregnancy lead to the marriage, I wasn't in anyway ready. The love isn't there also.

So the "My World you use in saving her name to post it, I believe you just saved it so you can screenshot and post in public then later you change it back to what whatever sad name you call her,

You don't love and you dey f√ck
Inukwa?

How old are you?

This boy no go pass 19 years
And I believe the woman is older than him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Chrisrare: 12:16am On Jun 21
you are a terrible person and a wicked husband. Imagine treating your pregnant wife in such heartless manner. If she kills you, she'll be doing humanity a favour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Jun 21
Kyng1:
■ I wasn't ready boss, her pregnancy lead to the marriage, I wasn't in anyway ready. The love isn't there also.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Every chance he gets, he blames her for it all! Na wa oo! Women dey indeed marry things!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by AutoChick4U(f): 2:41am On Jun 21
Kyng1:
More....
better go treat ur wife well stingy olloshi

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by manmade(m): 4:27am On Jun 21
There are two moments when people tend to say the truth : when they're happy and when they're angry 😡 angry, use your number 6.
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by FRANCISTOWN: 5:56am On Jun 21
Kyng1:

Rule NO.1 as a man, NO DEY EVER FOLLOW WOMAN DEY BANTER WORDS.

Honestly. You don Bleep up.
See the way you were just reacting to emotions and you were busy acting like a child. Normally what your wife said was too much, but as a man . You were not supposed to react to emotions till you started tripping. A man is supposed to be way calmer, always stoic and formless.

If I were you. Immediately she said she was going to send me to the after life. I was just going to really with either "okay", ignore the message and ignore all her chats or I could just respond with "It's common sense to avoid who wants you dead" and from there, I'll ghost her .
You see? She go wan craze.
But you self. So you be yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by FRANCISTOWN: 5:57am On Jun 21
Kyng1:

I pray someone doesn't threaten to take your someday, foul language would be a child's play on what you'd have done.
Bro! You were just being immature. Honestly speaking. Men no dey follow woman drag. Deal with a woman with actions, not with words.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Villa12(m): 6:04am On Jun 21
Kyng1:

See as the poor woman calm down marry RUBBISH MAN. chai!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Parydelegate: 6:22am On Jun 21
I need clarifications cheesy

what does she mean by bomb Facebook?
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by BentizilL0: 7:11am On Jun 21
From the chat and everything, it can be deduced that you don't love that lady..
Shey dem marry am give you?
@Kyng1
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by JhimmyThall(m): 7:21am On Jun 21
The marraige was as a result of the pregnancy, he wasn't ready, he doesn't love her. Whatever it is that's never the way to treat a human being talk more of a pregnant one. She's pregnant for you for christ sake, why using such cruel words on her? Omoo, if person no love u ehnn na so u go dey look like trash for their eyes. She saying she can arrange for any girl for you to f*ck and also bomb Facebook all day for you shows that she has probably done those things for you in the past, what a life! What a love! Life of a yahoo girl supporting a yahoo boy. Tueeehh!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by twentyk(m): 8:59am On Jun 21
It is well.

Brother man, even if you don't love her or anything, consider the 8 month preggy.

Go home, and Act. Yeah, act a movie or anything or something and give her a good 1 month of loving make she first deliver.

Maybe the joy of the baby will bring forth new things.

Basically, just learn from the comments. Go home, apologize self, and be hopeful what God gat for you.

Congrats in advance.

As for me, now I go dey wear condom. I no want wahala.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by AngelicBeing: 10:29am On Jun 21
Chai, l feel for the wife, reading all her apology messages broke me down sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by faithfull18(f): 10:29am On Jun 21
Kyng1:

I wasn't ready boss, her pregnancy lead to the marriage, I wasn't in anyway ready. The love isn't there also.
🙄 You were ready the moment you started doing the do, now be the man and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Geesanni: 10:57am On Jun 21
just forgive her ,i am concern with the pregnant part saying she neva chop throughout a whole day,that is not easy man,dat alone can let her say all sort of word,marriage na learning oooo,sometimes,its bitter ,sometime its sweet,na u go learn how to absorb both maturely,d devil u kn ow is better than the angel u dont know.....FORGIVE HER
Kyng1:

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Caaz: 11:33am On Jun 21
The husband doesn't have any iota of love for the wife.
The both of them are messed up psychologically.

The man is everything a sensible woman should avoid at all cost.

It's very obvious from the chats that boths are living a very wayward life and are into fraudulent acts.

.imagine an 8 month pregnant lady not eaten a whole day...hian jeez

They're better off separated, cos soonest the man will either kill her alone or kill her and the child when he's annoyed.

Here's my verdict....the man is a beast,hot tempered, probably taking illicit drugs and not fit to be married.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Hacktod: 11:57am On Jun 21
@everyone
Before judging the op or making assumptions on his post

At first glance when I came across his post I was initially against him
But after going through his previous threads
You will know where the real actual anger is coming from
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Intergrated: 12:10pm On Jun 21
Kyng1:

my brother. Your marriage is toxic both of you are toxic how what led to the point of both of you exchanging insults like that. Na wah u need to cool down it's not by sending her to her father's house. I just went through your previous post I don't think you are a serious person.
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by ceeceeuwa: 5:48pm On Jun 21
Kyng1:

I pray someone doesn't threaten to take your someday, foul language would be a child's play on what you'd have done.

You haven't told us what you did to her to warrant such. But I think she went too far...many will say it is hormones...but I wonder why pregnant women don't use the same negative energy on their boss or colleagues at work. Na only their partners and househeip they always dey on the receiving end.

You have got too much bile yourself! You both have to reevaluate your marriage for the sake of the baby coming.No child deserve to grow up in such toxic atmosphere.
Peace ✌️!
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Jun 21
Hacktod:
@everyone , Before judging the op or making assumptions on his post At first glance when I came across his post I was initially against him. But after going through his previous threads. You will know where the real actual anger is coming from
His past post does not give me any reason to talk the way he did to the woman. It is one thing not to have love for someone but an entirely different thing to be an arsehole about it. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Advision: 6:09pm On Jun 21
Kyng1:
Good morning Nairalanders, last night I and my wife was having some arguments and she threatened to take my life and send me to the afterlife and later start apologizing endlessly saying it's a joke, she has called hundreds of missed calls but I haven't been able to pick up as I'm hell bent to do what's on my mind, which is sending her back to her parents house. The threat still rings a bell on my head until this very moment, and I don't think I'd be able to comfortably live with her under same roof again. See screenshot below of the threat and her apologies claiming it's a joke.

dragging with a heavily pregnant woman...very uncool. You need to check yourself bro. Based on what you uploaded, she is likely right about you
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Kyng1: 8:08pm On Jun 21
Nice2023:
U are simply not a good man to that woman.

I started feeling bad from the way and manner u may have frustrated that lady.

Is it even a crime to be a wife.

Treat that woman well,a breastfeeding mother at that.

Stop using curse words on ur wife and family...u are the head of the home. I wonder what would make a man to tell his wife to go and Bleep stone.

Apologise to her and start making your marriage work.

I blame u for everything because u don't know ur role as the Head. I have never abused my wife of 9years not even by mistake.

Seriously,I don't know how u guys are doing it.

Lastly,do not destroy ur home...rather rediscover yourself and make amends to make ur marriage work.

I blame ur wife for exchanging words with u in such a tensed situations.

This,I will say here is exactly what I will tell my brother/son in the absence of his wife.

Be a good man my brother.

Good luck to u as u guys amend and live in harmony thereafter.

You've never insulted your wife of 9 years, that's because the love is there, reverse is actually the case for me. She got pregnant and manipulated me into marrying her even though she clearly and 100% knew I don't love her, but still she threatened me with suicide that I must marry her, I initially bowed to pressure and after marriage, anger, frustration, pains of being with someone I don't love and not even sexually attracted to set in. The way I'm treating her, I don't even know when and how it always occur, I'm just filled with anger. I have a wife at home but still I waste up to 10k extremely frequently sleeping with prostitutes. All boils down to the fact that I'm not sexually attracted to her.
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Kyng1: 8:10pm On Jun 21
Zonefree:

Don't marry a woman out of pity...you'll live to regret it for the rest of your life.

I learnt this great lesson very lately, shortly after my marriage. This quote is a fact that can never be erased, unfortunately that's what I'm currently going through, daily endless pains and regret, wishing to turn back the hands of time.
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Kyng1: 8:10pm On Jun 21
RoyalBlu:

Now you're talking.

If really you're doing all these things to her, she's only trying to make you realize you'll see pepper if anything should happen to the baby.

She went overboard with her choice of words no doubt. But then...
Pregnancy comes with a whole lot of package. Your choice of words clearly shows you don't even understand this.

I didn't expected such words from her, it came as a shock to me, reason for the outburst.
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Kyng1: 8:14pm On Jun 21
spice123:
First of OP;
The duty and responsibility of a husband is to love his wife no matter what.

You failed there.....

Marriage is not for the faint-hearted. You as a man really need to be matured both in mind and attitude. A wife is the reflection of what her husband is.

All women have bad mouth. No exception! But for a woman to go to the extent of threatening your life, hmmm you're in danger. You need to retrace your steps man.

That unborn child should not be experiencing this crualty between you and your wife. Put your house in order.

I have tried all I can to put things in order but nothing and absolutely nothing seems to be working. The love isn't there, I married her after she got pregnant, I was manipulated and pressured into the marriage, she was threatening me with suicide on a daily basis, there was no peace for me, I was left with no choice than to bow to her pressure, so I proceeded with the marriage.
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by Kyng1: 8:22pm On Jun 21
ogashman:

So y u come marry her when the love wasn't there in the first place?

No wonder u dey treat her badly..

U could have just waited for her to deliver ur baby, and take it after nurturing period is over.

I am sorry this back and forth go still continue....

Don't u know that pregnancy make women misbehave?

I wonder wetin u go do when u hear the one she go tell u for labour room during her labour.

During the period she learnt she was pregnant, there was no peace for me, she was pressuring me daily about marriage, I told her I wasn't in anyway ready to marry, not even in my wildest imagination, but she didn't listen, she knows 200% that I don't love her one bit, but she kept on pressuring me about the marriage, it came to a point that she began threatening me with suicide daily, every day threat, she'd drank tiles wash, hypo etc. I thank God Almighty nothing happened to her then. I couldn't take it any longer, I later bowed to her endless daily pressure and agreed to marry her.
Re: My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) by wunmi590(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21

You are not ripe yet to be a husband, talk more of a father, look at the way you are talking to the woman who is heavily pregnant carrying your fruit..

Nawa for some men ooo, if your pikin, come how will you now react if he/she offends you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery? / Pls Help Me: My Marriage Is In Shambles! / Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.