Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,018 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Real Is OXY Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Real Is OXY Investment (170 Views)

How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / Please How Real Is Kashfinance.com.....hope I Haven't Been Scammed / Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is OXY Investment by Donemmy(m): 9:44am On Jun 20
I was introduced to OXY Investment platform where investors can invest and cash out at the expiration of the investment tenor. The investment sounds so attractive as a result want to be sure it's not one of the online scammers with network of syndicates.
Please feel free to educate us about the platform if you have ever cashed out or you know someone who has cashed out.
Re: How Real Is OXY Investment by Obierika(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20
Donemmy:
I was introduced to OXY Investment platform where investors can invest and cash out at the expiration of the investment tenor. The investment sounds so attractive as a result want to be sure it's not one of the online scammers with network of syndicates.
Please feel free to educate us about the platform if you have ever cashed out or you know someone who has cashed out.

Run o!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Stocks And Real Estate / Trading For Beginners To Pros / BTC Selling Choice, Reduced Deposit Fee, No Trading Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.