Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,174 members, 7,896,982 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel (51712 Views)

Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye / Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by naptu2: 9:51am On Jun 20
President Bola Tinubu receives President Cyril Ramaphosa at his hotel after the inauguration of President Ramaphosa's second term.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEUa893vn3U?si=Z9FTOH0Eshzyb2p9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km5-gMnqgSk?si=cCHlBX7LEOrK2ari

479 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by naptu2: 9:54am On Jun 20
I’m honoured and privileged to have President Tinubu attend my inauguration yesterday. It lifted my spirits and that of South Africans as a whole that the President of Africa’s biggest nation will attend our inauguration. I have come to pay my deepest respects to him and also discuss matters that unite both of our countries- President @CyrilRamaphosa (addressing the media after Bilateral Talks with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMqSliylW3o?si=TqVVKFCRmI5K-mKc

President Tinubu had earlier attended President Ramaphosa's swearing in at the Union Building.

See previous thread: Videos And Pictures Of Presidents Tinubu And Obasanjo In South Africa
https://www.nairaland.com/8130072/videos-pictures-presidents-tinubu-obasanjo

488 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by AngusTV: 10:02am On Jun 20
Tinubu in South Africa

I sell quality smart wristwatches.

I am only a mess@ge or call away.

498 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by EreluRoz: 10:08am On Jun 20
I wonder why supporters of a third position person are busy spreading hate. The truth is Obi can't be president, this is not a hate comment but the bitter truth if you understand Nigeria's politics

456 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by OboOlora(f): 10:09am On Jun 20
Damage control, he was never exactly wanted in SA in the first place.

Werey, dakudaji President cheesy

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by ObiORBiafra: 10:09am On Jun 20
Naptu2 God will bless you for your good works.

Stay blessed.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by Whyme24(m): 10:09am On Jun 20
Ok
Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by OBTMOS(m): 10:09am On Jun 20
So South Africa does not have a state house?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by Wackojacko20(m): 10:10am On Jun 20
[quote][/quote]
Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by Djele: 10:10am On Jun 20
And suffer won kill u
EreluRoz:
I wonder why supporters of a third position person are busy spreading hate. The truth is Obi can't be president, this is not a hate comment but the bitter truth if you understand Nigeria's politics

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by tiswell(m): 10:10am On Jun 20
Damage control measures arranged to clear the inauguration SNUB😄

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by Roboto11: 10:10am On Jun 20
The more they cry, the further away from the presidency they would be.

grin

499 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by sunshineV(f): 10:11am On Jun 20
so tinubu na gay?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by derecho(m): 10:11am On Jun 20
Gazelle Gagaraga in South Africa

Kikikiki...so how are we sure this wasn't in 2022?
Because Tinubu and lies are inseparable.

That said,
Observe the reaction of The people with Tinubu in the pictures

Ramaphosa: Tinubu don't tell me that you still have mouth odour.

The woman just use style cover her nose
The other guy was uncomfortable

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by fastseo: 10:11am On Jun 20
tongue
aguluobi:
Waiting to see what our obidient Igbo brethren will wail about over this video.

Does it mean that igbo brethren are the one who gave obi 6m plus vote in last election?

Get sense

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by arinkolashous: 10:12am On Jun 20
This is good optics
Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by Basicend: 10:12am On Jun 20
Is Tinubu going there to do a conference meeting. . ? Why wasting so much resources renting a room with so many chairs, if he is travelling there for just a presidential inauguration?

Africa, O Africa!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by ObiORBiafra: 10:12am On Jun 20
To disgrace Aisha the mother of Obidients, Obi her kolobi husband and obidients their out of "wedlock" children. The president kuku go Baba Asiwaju hotel go greet am...

Obi needs to tweet about this, this is a waste of public funds on Ramaphosa side. South Africa can't grow like this?

Racoon how you see am?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by EreluRoz: 10:12am On Jun 20
Djele:
And suffer won kill u
Even my foremother iyaebe the great knew nothing about suffering, so the joke is on you. Gbenusoun

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by okoro: 10:12am On Jun 20
IPOBidients are in the mud again

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by Themanleshey: 10:12am On Jun 20
aguluobi:

You dey mind those backward thinking people ?

Very shameless and full of hatred !

489 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by Adaowerri111: 10:13am On Jun 20
Roboto11:
The more they cry, the further away from the presidency they would be.

grin

Swears 😆 😆

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:13am On Jun 20
Dat Aisha is also very good at pressing their mumu button just like Reno Omokiri, Soyinka, Obasanjo, David Hundeyin, Doyin Okupe, Edris Abdulkarim and most of all Peter Obi who toke over from Nnamdi Kanu who said Buhari is dead and was replaced by one Jibrin Alsudan and they still believed wholeheartedly. Chai,

If Aisha say Tinubu went to knock on Ramaphosa's door and he didn't open it for him they will still believe but na Ramaphosa meet Tinubu. grin grin grin

USE AND DUMP SET OF DUMBOS.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by Port443: 10:13am On Jun 20
Very soon, we will have ramaphosa in tinubu's toilet grin grin grin grin

Taking pictures is one of Tinubu's greatest achievements, so, stay tuned as he hustles for his achievements grin grin grin grin

This picture just averted some kidnapping operation in kogi state grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by ariesbull: 10:13am On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
de zuzu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by osuofia2(m): 10:14am On Jun 20
Obidients can spread lies sha. I am Atikulated but I won't say bad thing about the president of Nigeria or malign him.

496 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by Vanpascore(m): 10:14am On Jun 20
Congratulations Ramaphosa, wish you well in the office.

The way the Obidiets from the east see other tribes in Nigeria will be a major factor for their candidate not to get to the post.
Keep condemning Hausa, condemn Yoruba, condemn the good fulanis, still expect them to vote for your candidate, not possible.

495 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by cokerlino(m): 10:14am On Jun 20
aguluobi:

Hold some blogs responsible. They’re the one always trying to push some narratives that dey ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives President Ramaphosa In His Hotel by anonymous1759(m): 10:14am On Jun 20
Pain went straight to Bitter leaf people that said the president was disgraced in SA . Bitter OObi banny Eyesha will be crying right now embarassed

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.