Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

WHAT WILL 200k Weekly Do For You? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHAT WILL 200k Weekly Do For You? (448 Views)

Multi-wealth.tech Scam Or Legit ? Making 200k Weekly / 200k Weekly Or 800k Monthly, Which Salary Type Would You Prefer? / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT WILL 200k Weekly Do For You? by adeniniola001: 11:00am On Jun 20
Hillary ,A 20 year old Medical Undergraduate made over 200k+ from a business model she started with her smart phone.
I also have been able to make 60k in a month after starting this business model as a complete beginner and I’m only 19!It’s been nothing but wins back to back for myself and other members of this community🔥
Which is why I’m hosting
High Income Class on Saturday 22nd of June ,2024 it offers a unique opportunity for individuals looking to elevate their financial status and achieve long-term wealth. This comprehensive program provides valuable insights and practical strategies on how to increase income streams through various channels such as investments, and entrepreneurship.Participants will gain access to expert advice, real-world case studies, and a supportive community of like-minded individuals. Free High Income Class about digital marketing equips you with the tools and knowledge needed to make informed financial decisions and unlock your full earning potential.

Venue :WhatsApp
Time & Date:22nd of June,2024.
Contact +2347042110410 to secure your spot
Don’t miss out on this life changing opportunity.

Re: WHAT WILL 200k Weekly Do For You? by adeniniola001: 7:43pm On Jun 20
read more👇🏼
Re: WHAT WILL 200k Weekly Do For You? by adeniniola001: 9:35pm On Jun 21
adeniniola001:
Hillary ,A 20 year old Medical Undergraduate made over 200k+ from a business model she started with her smart phone.
I also have been able to make 60k in a month after starting this business model as a complete beginner and I’m only 19!It’s been nothing but wins back to back for myself and other members of this community🔥
Which is why I’m hosting
High Income Class on Saturday 22nd of June ,2024 it offers a unique opportunity for individuals looking to elevate their financial status and achieve long-term wealth. This comprehensive program provides valuable insights and practical strategies on how to increase income streams through various channels such as investments, and entrepreneurship.Participants will gain access to expert advice, real-world case studies, and a supportive community of like-minded individuals. Free High Income Class about digital marketing equips you with the tools and knowledge needed to make informed financial decisions and unlock your full earning potential.

*What will 200k weekly do for you?*

Over 200k+ made in 1 week from this business model I've been ranting about. It's been nothing but wins back to back for myself and other members of this community 🔥

Class is tomorrow night by 8PM. A Free High income class ❤️🔥

Don't miss it, especially if you want to learn how to make at least #100k weekly from affiliate marketing. Might be the last chance I'd give out, who knows?

Re: WHAT WILL 200k Weekly Do For You? by adeniniola001: 1:32am On Jun 22
adeniniola001:
Which is why I’m hosting

CLASS IS TODAY BY 8 PM 🔥
You snooze you lose
Check out testimonies from last class

Re: WHAT WILL 200k Weekly Do For You? by Mayorsky07(m): 2:50am On Jun 22
Una don mad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

$2,000 Monthly Salary, APPLY NOW ��� / Brand Managers & Programmers Wanted / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.