Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... (517 Views)

Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals / Where In Aso Rock Was This Broadcast Done? / My Journey To Aso-rock Was Not Fruitful- Nans Zone B Cordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by AImoneyAdder: 11:12am On Jun 20
Everything in Life is "MENTAL".

You Have The Mental Assignment To Help Yourself Evolve!

Keep Evolving!

Keep Improving!

And Always Remember - "Aso Rock Was Not Built in A Day".

Nigeria Will Be Great Again.

You And I Have Our Parts To Keep Playing.

Evolve!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by AImoneyAdder: 11:12am On Jun 20
In The Face of Harder Times; Practise "Progressing Relaxation". Stop Fighting Your Restrictions Or Your Resistances!

Your Worries, Your Troubles, Your Adversaries, Your Afflictions Et Al Are All Caused And Inflated By YOUR FEARS.

Hence; Many Times - All You Need To Do To Quench Them is To RELAX PROGRESSIVELY.

As You RELAX; And Think PROGRESSIVELY - Your Mind Surely Releases The Effective Antidote To Quench All Your FEARS - Providing You With The Right Steps In The Right Directions To Your Progressive Life!

Have You Ever Tried "Progressive Relaxation" ?

It is Your Sure Haven To A Better And Progressive Life!
Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:15am On Jun 20
They like to reap from where they did not sow like that politician always looking for short cut to be President.

19 Likes

Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by AImoneyAdder: 11:21am On Jun 20
No Matter How HARD The Economy May Be Affected By The Wasteful Politicking of Most of Our VOTED Politicians, You Cannot Eat GRASS.

You Must Find Your Ways Around The Entire Societal Mess.

You Must Learn To Live Life As Simple As "A,B,C" Because Truly - Life is As Simple As:

A - Agricultural Empowerment,

B - Business Empowerment,

C - Crypto Empowerment.

Be Involved In The Cultivation of Foods If Not For Sales But Atleast For The Good of Your Family.

Be Involved in Empowering Your Business To Create Jobs For Others.

Be Involved in The Utility of Cryptos For Real Societal Projects (We Are Not Talking About Tapping Screens For FRIVOLITIES).

Learn To Evolve.

There's More To Life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by AImoneyAdder: 11:22am On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:
They like to ripe from where they did not sow like that politician always looking for short cut to be President.

We Are All Part of The "They".

Hence - We Can Change That Because We Need To.

Imagine Buying A Basin of Garri For Over ₦35,000 All Because of Low Supply And High Demand.

We Are Responsible For Ourselves!

Everyone Needs To Start Taking Responsibilities!
Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by san4P(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20
If given the opportunity to be in Aso Rock... by GOD's grace... I know I would positively transform Nigeria...
We have had series of bad episodes of hardened hearts leadership...
Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by AImoneyAdder: 1:22am On Jun 22
san4P:
If given the opportunity to be in Aso Rock... by GOD's grace... I know I would positively transform Nigeria...
We have had series of bad episodes of hardened hearts leadership...

Great To Know.

What Are The Kind of Transformation You Would Make For Nigerians If Given The Chance To Become The President of Nigeria Today ?
Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by Fortruth: 1:56am On Jun 22
AImoneyAdder:
Everything in Life is "MENTAL".

You Have The Mental Assignment To Help Yourself Evolve!

Keep Evolving!

Keep Improving!

And Always Remember - "Aso Rock Was Not Built in A Day".

Nigeria Will Be Great Again.

You And I Have Our Parts To Keep Playing.

Evolve!

Sorry Nigeria has never been great as it was created by British thugs and named by a British ashawo..

NONSENSE
Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by AImoneyAdder: 11:57am On Jun 22
Fortruth:

Sorry Nigeria has never been great as it was created by British thugs and named by a British ashawo..

NONSENSE
How Are You Helping Your State of Origin To Be Great ?

1 Like

Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by san4P(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03
AImoneyAdder:

Great To Know.

What Are The Kind of Transformation You Would Make For Nigerians If Given The Chance To Become The President of Nigeria Today ?

By GOD's grace... solutions I offer are realistic and beneficial both for resolving immediate and long term issues...

Here are some, summarized in points:..

1. Resolve electricity issue by full and liberal privatisation. I mean registered companies can generate, transmit, and distribute electricity within a territory, whether as alone or within competitors zone.
2. Every government agency must buy products or service made in Nigeria. Exception would exist if such item is no longer produced locally. Purchasing imported item by any Nigerian government agency would be term ultra vires. This would strengthen industrilization.
3. Stop multiple taxation by utilizing the local government to collect taxes, which would be paid into the single TSA. Sharing formula will also be reviewed to include local government in allocation, so that grassroots projects are catered for.
4. Decommission all previous national awardees, then award national honours to deserving individuals or groups. This is one of the approaches of crushing corruption.
5. Overhaul the constitution, this action is wide and elaborate.
Others will be shared in due course...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by SeeWahala: 9:24pm On Jul 03
AImoneyAdder:
How Are You Helping Your State of Origin To Be Great ?

So you believe that if nigeria's FEDERAL GOVERNMENT won't want to be great, that a STATE GOVERNMENT in the same nigeria can grow to be great?

Is this really what you think can happen?
Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by AImoneyAdder: 5:16am On Jul 05
san4P:

By GOD's grace... solutions I offer are realistic and beneficial both for resolving immediate and long term issues...

Here are some, summarized in points:..

1. Resolve electricity issue by full and liberal privatisation. I mean registered companies can generate, transmit, and distribute electricity within a territory, whether as alone or within competitors zone.
2. Every government agency must buy products or service made in Nigeria. Exception would exist if such item is no longer produced locally. Purchasing imported item by any Nigerian government agency would be term ultra vires. This would strengthen industrilization.
3. Stop multiple taxation by utilizing the local government to collect taxes, which would be paid into the single TSA. Sharing formula will also be reviewed to include local government in allocation, so that grassroots projects are catered for.
4. Decommission all previous national awardees, then award national honours to deserving individuals or groups. This is one of the approaches of crushing corruption.
5. Overhaul the constitution, this action is wide and elaborate.
Others will be shared in due course...

Truthfully, All of These Are Great. Especially Point 1,2,3 and 5. They are paramount for Nigeria's Growth.

I have some questions:

You didn't mention any solution on the regards of Improving Agriculture And Security in Nigeria.... Don't You See That These Two Issues Are Integral Issues That Needs To Be Attended To in Nigeria ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by AImoneyAdder: 5:18am On Jul 05
SeeWahala:

So you believe that if nigeria's FEDERAL GOVERNMENT won't want to be great, that a STATE GOVERNMENT in the same nigeria can grow to be great?

Is this really what you think can happen?

In The Past; We've seen many State Governors Do Well Despite The Inactions of The Federal Government.

This Should Answer Your Question.

1 Like

Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by san4P(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07
AImoneyAdder:

Truthfully, All of These Are Great. Especially Point 1,2,3 and 5. They are paramount for Nigeria's Growth.

I have some questions:

You didn't mention any solution on the regards of Improving Agriculture And Security in Nigeria.... Don't You See That These Two Issues Are Integral Issues That Needs To Be Attended To in Nigeria ?

Thanks for your response...

Actually, the solutions to be offered are quite elaborate and can not be exhausted in writing... They are better actualized than discussed...

Agriculture... Security... Healthcare... and many more... are the "others" I did mention that will be shared in due course...

But for some reasons I would only discuss on the desired results not the process to achieve them...

1. With regards Agriculture, one of the approaches is to create a mutual framework to encourage communities with vast "non-urbanized" lands to "long-lease" their lands to organizations... for commercial husbandry and plantations...
2. To improve internal and external security, one of the approaches is to ensure true Justice is served and reform the security agencies formation... (I won't share further on this aspect than this...)

Please I am open to further inquiry on what I can offer... You can also specify aspect of our country you do want to know my solutions... (except for issues on security and international politics)...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso-rock Was Not Built In A Day .... by AImoneyAdder: 3:35pm On Jul 11
san4P:

Thanks for your response...

Actually, the solutions to be offered are quite elaborate and can not be exhausted in writing... They are better actualized than discussed...

Agriculture... Security... Healthcare... and many more... are the "others" I did mention that will be shared in due course...

But for some reasons I would only discuss on the desired results not the process to achieve them...

1. With regards Agriculture, one of the approaches is to create a mutual framework to encourage communities with vast "non-urbanized" lands to "long-lease" their lands to organizations... for commercial husbandry and plantations...
2. To improve internal and external security, one of the approaches is to ensure true Justice is served and reform the security agencies formation... (I won't share further on this aspect than this...)

Please I am open to further inquiry on what I can offer... You can also specify aspect of our country you do want to know my solutions... (except for issues on security and international politics)...

Great.

You've Given A Proper Outlook On Some Subject Matters.

Agriculture Is The Focus For Now As Our Ultimate Aim is To Combat The High Rate of Insecurity in Nigeria By Providing FOOD SECURITY As We Utilize The Arable Lands in The Entire 774 Local Government Areas In Nigeria For Animal Husbandry Operations And Crops Plantation Through Integrated Farming Solutions.

We Believe In The Mantra: "More Foods, Less Crimes".

And This is What We Are Already Championing With The Integration of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) And The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC).

We Are Definitely Going To Need The Support of Fit-To-Lead Nigerians Like You To Sail This Ship To The Promise Land.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Riverscrises: Police Declare Pro Fubara Supporter Wanted / Analysis: Tinubu, APC Worried As Nigerians Take Protests To Politicians Mansions / Ladies And Gentlemen, Cast Your Votes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.