Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,540 members, 7,888,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History (506 Views)

Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) / Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Igbofirstson: 11:41am On Jun 20
Hello nairalanders why some southern brothers don’t learn from history see ijele today in jail after yorubas and Hausas hailed him to be sabotaging his people, now that he is in jail where are those people hailing him .
saro wiwa did the same and he begged for his life and still got killed ,Iseac boro the same thing happened to him black scorpion killed him and take all the glory, aguyi ironsi think by arresting the coup plotters will make Nigeria like him but he ended up miserable .when will some of our brothers from the south learn sad

16 Likes

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by DMerciful01(m): 11:48am On Jun 20
Whats the essence of this your topic?

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Remman(m): 11:50am On Jun 20
It means they're under suppression and you want them to believe that fighting for freedom doesn't pay. Well, it means you're the one who doesn't know history. USA, as known today fought for freedom so are many other nations as well as individuals. The reason why there must be reforms in government such as regional government, etc. is because of the supression because only a southern president can bring about regional government and it's part (though not directly) of the freedom some of the people you mentioned fought for.

You can kill the body but not the idea. Whether we like it or not, Nigeria will divide one day if this current trends of supression politics continue to happen.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Odin13: 12:58pm On Jun 20
They hail Buhari to his discredit and unhail him to their favor ..
They did same to Abiola

Same to awolowo

Same they did to Atiku in 07..

Even Obasanjo Dey collect from them

Ambode and the rest

Nothing new..

Wike is their newest catch ..

Sanusi said the problem of Nigerians are Yoruba people

There’s no lie in it..

Is call sophistication

Or politically

They call it diplomacy

Southern Nigeria is yet to understand the real enemies of the south

Southwest has use propaganda to blind em and place it to
Christian south against Muslim North

Is all propaganda to keep Yoruba available in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Eponfergiesmall: 1:07pm On Jun 20
Odin13:
They hail Buhari to his discredit and unhail him to their favor ..
They did same to Abiola

Same to awolowo

Same they did to Atiku in 07..

Even Obasanjo Dey collect from them

Ambode and the rest

Nothing new..

Wike is their newest catch ..

Sanusi said the problem of Nigerians are Yoruba people

There’s no lie in it..

Is call sophistication

Or politically

They call it diplomacy

Southern Nigeria is yet to understand the real enemies of the south

Southwest has use propaganda to blind em and place it to
Christian south against Muslim North

Is all propaganda to keep Yoruba available in Nigeria

Yoruba don show this Osu shege

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by helinues: 1:09pm On Jun 20
I bet Kanu did not also learn a thing from the history

Who arrested Ijele? Is Ijele arrest about politics? It's one pastor that arrested Ijele

Btw, the below thread dispute what you wrote above. We tried but we can't be crying more than the bereaved

https://www.nairaland.com/8038194/freeijele-ijele-arrested

18 Likes

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by DRironCondem: 1:11pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Who arrested Ijele? Is Ijele arrest about politics?

Prophet chasing the tighter

1 Like

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by mrvitalis(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Who arrested Ijele? Is Ijele arrest about politics?

Btw, the below thread dispute what you wrote above. We tried but we can't be crying more than the bereaved

When did you run from the rivers thread u created... Thought I said u use to beat me in debate... Don't be a coward come and tell us where you are from and what give u right to talk about rivers politics since u said no one should intefere in Lagos politics

Why are you running

1 Like

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Christistruth00: 1:13pm On Jun 20
cool
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Christistruth00: 1:16pm On Jun 20
Igbofirstson:
Hello nairalanders why some southern brothers don’t learn from history see ijele today in jail after yorubas and Hausas hailed him to be sabotaging his people, now that he is in jail where are those people hailing him .
saro wiwa did the same and he begged for his life and still got killed ,Iseac boro the same thing happened to him black scorpion killed him and take all the glory, aguyi ironsi think by arresting the coup plotters will make Nigeria like him but he ended up miserable .when will some of our brothers from the south learn sad

So you don’t know Ijele has been released?
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by helinues: 1:16pm On Jun 20
Christistruth00:

So you don’t know Ijele has been released?

When was he released?

16 Likes

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by DRironCondem: 1:17pm On Jun 20
helinues:

When was he released?

You want to be arrested like ijele?
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by helinues: 1:17pm On Jun 20
mrvitalis:

When did you run from the rivers thread u created... Thought I said u use to beat me in debate... Don't be a coward come and tell us where you are from and what give u right to talk about rivers politics since u said no one should intefere in Lagos politics

Why are you running

Stop trolling me.

What exactly is the colour of your problem?

Na a must to engage with you? Why should I be wasting my time on back and forth arguments.

Abeg respect yourself and stop trolling me

16 Likes

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Christistruth00: 1:18pm On Jun 20
helinues:

When was he released?

3 days ago

Isn’t Jesus Christ wonderful?

He doesn’t allow those doing his will to be put to shame

https://www.youtube.com/live/Uy17sORVoM0?si=0AMJe8Gr0HJRontg
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by DRironCondem: 1:18pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Stop trolling me.

Na a must to engage with you? Why should I be wasting my time on back and forth arguments.

Stop feeling important.

Get a gadam job!
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by helinues: 1:18pm On Jun 20
Christistruth00:

3 days ago

Isn’t Jesus Christ wonderful?

He doesn’t allow those doing his will to be put to shame

I never read anything related to that. The last news I saw was the N50m bond

16 Likes

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by DRironCondem: 1:19pm On Jun 20
helinues:

He is not an omo ibo osu?

Daft Apcarians everywhere
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Christistruth00: 1:20pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by helinues: 1:21pm On Jun 20
Christistruth00:

Finally, I am happy for him.

He must have learned one or two things

16 Likes

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by DRironCondem: 1:22pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Jobless
Ferlow

1 Like

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Christistruth00: 1:23pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Ijele was only trying to save his people from the Sons of Destruction
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by helinues: 1:24pm On Jun 20
Christistruth00:

Ijele was only trying to save his people from the Sons of Destruction

At the same time he was too reckless..I remember advising him

1 Like

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Odin13: 1:27pm On Jun 20
Eponfergiesmall:

Yoruba don show this Osu shege

Yoruba fit show real osu shege?

Dem never stand igboman proper e come be osu.. grin

This Yoruba peeps and their reasoning

Yoruba sef

1 Like

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by DRironCondem: 1:33pm On Jun 20
Odin13:

Yoruba sef

Them no dey like explore to learn.

As them hear osu when them banish for their mind osu na bad thing.

The OSU when over wealth wan kill

1 Like

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by mrvitalis(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Stop trolling me.

I'm not trolling you... U made a statement that you always beat me... Now I'm challenging you to prove it

If you are running say so
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Igbofirstson: 1:41pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Who arrested Ijele? Is Ijele arrest about politics? It's one pastor that arrested Ijele

you won’t understand you think is because of ebuka obi that’s what they made you to believe grin
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by helinues: 1:42pm On Jun 20
Igbofirstson:
you won’t understand you think is because of ebuka obi that’s what they made you to believe grin

Pardon!!
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Eponfergiesmall: 1:42pm On Jun 20
Odin13:

Yoruba sef

You can ask Osukwu wetin Yoruba do am, also ask yourself wetin Tinubu must contest oooo turn to? Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Igbofirstson: 1:46pm On Jun 20
DRironCondem:

You want to be arrested like ijele?
very soon they will dump him and put allegation on his head just de watch I’m a prophet and I know what I’m saying grin
Re: Why Some Southern Nigerians Don’t Learn From History by Slytiger: 1:55pm On Jun 20
Igbofirstson:
1. Ijele is anti IPOB.
2. Adaka Boro was jailed by Ironsi and Ojukwu for trying to break his Ijaw region away from Nigeria.
3. Ken saro wiwa was killed by peter obi's mentor - Abacha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Schoolgirl Augustina Nwaokolo Wins First Commonwealth Gold / 2011: Orji Kalu Declares For Presidency / Nff (aminu Maigari) Re-instated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.