Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti (35511 Views)

Yusuf Baba-ahmed Datti Just Arrived At Labour Party Campaign Ground(video) / Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable / I Feel Ashamed To Talk, Because Buhari Has Talked And Failed – Yusuf Baba-ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by tochez24(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20
Smithkafors:

Focus on becoming useful for yourself. I doubt you are doing good for yourself in real life, otherwise focus your energy and hatred on self development.

So much bitterness on one soul😂😂😂

Truly, he isn't doing well in life❌
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Zillion99: 2:06pm On Jun 20
You see Sahara, Obidense, Aisha Yesufu, Oseni and Co. Need to be given stick and carrot treatment style cos the peddling of bad news and falsehood of this great country is worrisome. This is as a matter of serious attention by the authority to clampdown this Insurgence Online Bandit that is doing more harm than good to this beautiful country.

I rest my case
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by brightovio007(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
Peter gringory obituary will never be president of Nigeria. He can be attending birthdays and burial functions on behalf of Tinubu.
mind set game
We can't continue like this a nation
He might not be the best
Surely the best will come

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by ClearFlair: 2:08pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
Peter gringory obituary will never be president of Nigeria. He can be attending birthdays and burial functions on behalf of Tinubu.

Isaiah 54: 15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against Peter Obi shall fall for his sake.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by cjudy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20
Eteka1:
Hope Unknown Gun Men will allow his plans succeed 🙏. He and his wife should better stay safe.
Same way they’re kidnapping in Lagos by unknown gun men and even the Fulani in your O zone
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by IfnobeGod20: 2:09pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
That will not make him to be at your low level in life, if he will never be president of Nigeria. Whom God had blessed, who can curse, says the word of God.
It's better to be attending birthday and burial than joining drug cartel or forging certificate of none existent secondary school. As the Bible says, rejoice with those that are rejoicing and mourn with those that are mourning. God continue to bless Peter Obi for doing the bidding of the Bible.
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by cjudy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
Same way you can’t sleep well without dreaming of your tormentor Obi
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Kennyjac2010: 2:10pm On Jun 20
Smithkafors:

Focus on becoming useful for yourself. I doubt you are doing good for yourself in real life, otherwise focus your energy and hatred on self development.

You're wicked ooooo bro. This knacking is too much nah 🤣🤣🤣🤣, anyways ,that urchin deserves it. Peter Obi is their nightmare.

Awon Oloriburuku somebody, all they know is to attach Peter Obi to everything.
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by ezegenigbonine: 2:13pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:

Suffering and smiling omo ale

LOW LIFE
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Ironbull: 2:16pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:

Obi won't be the president of Nigeria that is sure if even he contested 1,000 time we will not and will never let him win. We have told him to his face and he knows. And for this Gatti or Dattu he will return to Mauritania where he came from to be their Vice president and not Nigeria.
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by taobudao(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20
DevilsEqual:
Onyeka wife fine o

Men should ensure they get married to pretty ladies only, lets try help the Continent weed out the ugly looks in Africa by ensuring our generation births the finest in human history

Like it or not, Nature sef dey discriminate against ugly people, and no be her fault cheesy

This guy
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by YesDaddyTill203: 2:16pm On Jun 20
Smithkafors:

Let's hope that you will give the same advice to the YES DADDY religious fanatical IPOB terrorist leader. He should focus on the business that he built with Anambra money and stop disturbing us with useless, irrational, and illogical attention-seeking stunts. He will NEVER rule Nigeria.
You should also apply the same advice to yourself including all other brainless headless IPOB retards masquerading now as Obi diots. They should get a life and stop disturbing the real Nigerians. We don't give a flying fvck about their IPOB agenda views and opinions.
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Ironbull: 2:21pm On Jun 20
Melagros:
COMRADES are happy for this visit
Eno go better for Tinubu and his followers

E don better for ba, hin you no fit buy ordinary data for you phone?

Point one finger to others the remaining four fingers pointing back to you, that is the mystery of life. (Deep word)
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by IfnobeGod20: 2:24pm On Jun 20
Zillion99:
You see Sahara, Obidense, Aisha Yesufu, Oseni and Co. Need to be given stick and carrot treatment style cos the peddling of bad news and falsehood of this great country is worrisome. This is as a matter of serious attention by the authority to clampdown this Insurgence Online Bandit that is doing more harm than good to this beautiful country.

I rest my case
In a democracy everybody cannot be the hailer of government because definitely some people will always be comfortable with whatever the government throw at them, whether good or bad while some will never take no for an answer and frontally confront the mess government throwing at them.
Meanwhile, democracy give allowance for a view variation because of freedom of expression enshrined in the constitution.
The same Sahara reporters you're maligning, same also critical of all presidential candidates. Not long ago that Sowore lampooned Peter Obi.

Besides, one thing I discovered in life, those saying the truth are always seeing as the enemies of the government in power but time as shown that those category of people are the real and patriotic citizens while those with lukewarm attitude are the real enemies of the nation.

I can recall few years ago people were critical of Buhari's government and they were on top of their voices and same set of people were silencing them, the way you're trying to do now but nature has recompensed them that they were saying the truth and those silencing them now eating their vomit, complaining that Buhari spoilt the economy. Let me put it right for you. They said Buhari handed over to them "dead economy".
This your emotional outburst will not light candle, e gbe je fori.
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by 43Ronin: 2:25pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
Even if he will not be, in ur lifetime you will never amount to anything near him
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by phorget(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:

Ugm will not attack their sponsors. Pandora obituary is their grand patron.

While Tilumbu and Shettima is their patron up north.
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Glimpsetv: 2:36pm On Jun 20
Smile
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Myhusband(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20
Melagros:
COMRADES are happy for this visit
Eno go better for Tinubu and his followers

The prayers you pray for obi to win fail, na your curse go work

Make your hate no make you pack back to village soon
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Glimpsetv: 2:38pm On Jun 20
Smile. Anytime I see Baba this guy comes to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_jizvEfFE
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Richtaiwo: 2:39pm On Jun 20
ezegenigbonine:

Suffering and smiling omo ale

LOW LIFE
Mynd44 seun Nlfpmod
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Bennycollins: 2:44pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:

Time has shown what people hide behind social
media and accuse others of is what they actually are. He doesn't know jack about me, but check the bulshit he just posted. Also check his posts, he is always crying of hardship. grin
You have by yourself exposed your invalidity and irresponsibility and some one advising you has become the bad one.
How does Peter Obi and being the president concern this post??
I know you will respond with abuse now.
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Smartcitizen: 2:54pm On Jun 20
Eteka1:
Hope Unknown Gun Men will allow his plans succeed 🙏. He and his wife should better stay safe.

Are you talking from the experience of those three Obas killed in same time and same day in Yoruba land.
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Okwyjesus(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20
Seunpapa65:
The 2023 Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate, Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed earlier today visited the Governor of Abia State, His Excellency, Dr. Alex Otti, OFR.

Dr. Baba-Ahmed came in company of an Abia son and Super Eagles player, Mr. Frank Onyeka who plans to build a Football Academy in the state.

Mr. Onyeka who plays for Brentford Football Club in England as a defensive midfielder was also accompanied on the visit by his wife.

Datti should feel at home abeg.

A very decentralized Nigerian.
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by livetalk(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20
Is Frank Onyeka's Jersey number No 8 or 15?
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Ikumapkayi: 3:14pm On Jun 20
IPOB won't let this see the light of the day. I advise he invest it in Southwest.
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Chiefpriestt: 3:16pm On Jun 20
DevilsEqual:

He has attended more events than all the interior decorators,Djs and photographers in my street put together
That should not bother you rather worry about the hardship the failure in Aso rock whom you supported has unleashed on your people..Akuya

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:33pm On Jun 20
DevilsEqual:
Onyeka wife fine o

Men should ensure they get married to pretty ladies only, lets try help the Continent weed out the ugly looks in Africa by ensuring our generation births the finest in human history

Like it or not, Nature sef dey discriminate against ugly people, and no be her fault cheesy

what will happen to your ugly sisters too if neglected?
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Memphitz357: 3:34pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
He will gladly attend your burial. So please do us a favour and die quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by iamfactor(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20
Chikel20000:
The will still drag Obi or is it Ipob in dis thread

One useléss fellow up there already did
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by penearth(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:
Marijuana is not good for u!!

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed & Frank Onyeka Visit Alex Otti by Starhearts: 3:49pm On Jun 20
Richtaiwo:

Bitter obi is a failure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WTO: Abdulhamid Adamu Has Fake University Degrees - SaharaReporters / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki / Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.