Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol (17624 Views)

Many Covenant University Students ‘hospitalised’ Over Suspected Food Poisoning / Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents / 50 Hospitalised After Eating Cow Bitten By Snake In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20
Something like that happened in one African country. Some of their people said the local drink in their village was not given enough highness then they mixed it one type insecticide and their people started coming down with liver issues
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by BossGerald: 12:56pm On Jun 20
Emeskhalifa:
Probably drank fake product

But when NAFDAC starts goin after them, you begin to hear, they are coming after our business, we are being marginalised, we are being targeted

Smh

Modified
Oh it's in India?
Oh ema binu my people

Shame on you
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Davehasmadeit(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20
There are better ways to enjoy life and catch fun than consuming alcohol
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/34-die-100-hospitalised-after-drinking-toxic-alcohol
THANK GOD its NOT FRIDAY never trust alco on weeek days.... grin
wish dem Speedy Recovery
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Mjshexy(f): 1:01pm On Jun 20
nicho450:
Water is life
Clean water cool

1 Like

Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by dododawa1: 1:03pm On Jun 20
FAKE PRODUCT

FULL MARKET
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Goldbw122(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20
Hmm
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Vokians(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20
omoredia:
Do u know that Muslims are promised alcohol in their paradise? And also an erect joystick that will never fall?
Looking for trouble?
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by AmazingELixir: 1:09pm On Jun 20
lipsrsealed

The difference between India and Nigeria is very small
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Major7: 1:18pm On Jun 20
Emeskhalifa:

But when NAFDAC starts goin after them, you begin to hear, they are coming after our business, we are being marginalised, we are being targeted

Smh

Modified
Oh it's in India?
Oh ema binu my people

You no well I swear 😂
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by omoredia: 1:21pm On Jun 20
Vokians:
Looking for trouble?

So wine no dey paradise?
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Augustine2244(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20
India and its wahala! Lol!
Forget her nuclear weaponry, vaccine producing capabilities, huge population and all that.
India is as bad as Nigeria or worse.
We share similar attributes or some with them_ Wuruwuru moves in manufacturing fake and adulterated products, religious intolerance ( Hindus against Muslims), high rate of criminality, high degree of corruption among the various circles of public office especially the police and government.
Indian police is widely viewed as the most corruption riddled force on earth.
Also there's religious and social status discrimination.
Unique qualities of India are the extreme level of deaths by snake bite.
In this country, thousands of people running into 20 thousand die every year from the bite of venomous snakes.
Ironically India is a great power in vaccine and antivenin production,yet snakes claim huge number of human lives there.
The culprit snakes include King cobra,Spectacled cobra, Russell's viper, Common Krait, Banded Krait, Malabar Pit viper,Hump nosed pit viper, Andaman pit viper, Banded Krait.
India is a hotspot of rape and sexual molestation against women, and has the world's greatest incidence of RAPE, seconded by SA.
India also has a unique form of discrimination called Casteism, which is structured along lines of social status, religion, ethnicity.
India is a country not worth envying at all.
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by MrEverest(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20
India, Pakistan and Nigeria are the three most useless countries in the world.

I never knew there were countries as backward, dirty, disorganized and filled with poor citizens like Nigeria until I visited India. I even there hotels are spared of grime and I was so careful with what and where I eat in New Delhi.

I saw cows rummaging through rubbish on major streets in New Delhi. Dead cat lying on the floor while everyone walks over it. Homeless people turned their metro stations to look 10x worse than a place called York in Aba. The worst is there spitting culture. It’s so bad that in their exclusive neighborhoods, you will see signs on posts warning people not to spit😆😆

I was mobbed by a colony of beggars shouting baba help me, baba help me the moment I alighted from my taxi. The worst thing is that they beg with so much entitlement. They will be touching you and if you give them smaller denominations of Rupees, they will tell you it’s small for them. A country that still use bicycle tricycles as a popular means of transportation 😂😆

1 Like

Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Shimran(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20
DRironCondem:

The prophet?

Yes! He married her at that age. Nothing can be done.

A pedophile can't marry a 40 years old woman as first wife without re-marrying until after her death 😎
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by LordIsaac(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20
mrvitalis:
When I see things like this that are avoidable Its just sad

A simple legislation that says any shop or club that sales fake alcohol or drinks would get fined 50 million or be taken over by government or auctioned people would learn

The many issue with Nigerians is they hope people would change and start to do good... It has never happened in the history of man and would never happen

People fear one thing, not law, not authority no people only fear consequences... Once they know the consequences and way it they act well...

Sale fake drinks if you want.. Once you are caught you owe government 50 million... How many fake drinks would u sale to make 50 million , even if their is a 10% chance you would be caught u would maintain

When you sale fake drinks and the consequences is 2 years in jail or 50,000 fine... Even if their is a 90% chance they would catch you.. U would still do it

This is how you govern
There are laws everywhere…even in the jungle!😊
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by MrMiyaggi: 1:57pm On Jun 20
Emeskhalifa:

Smh

Modified
Oh it's in India?
Oh ema binu my people

You were thinking it’s Nigeria cos you hurried to comment instead of reading the post.
I’m sorry but you’re a clown. Just cos you wanna bash some set of people you acted before thinking

Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by MiracleMe7: 2:05pm On Jun 20
Igbos and production of fake things are like 5&6. I know it must be in Anambra this kind of thing will happen
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Thevoiceupdate2: 2:50pm On Jun 20
Portable DISS Davido on Another Song As He Continue to Drag Davido for R!pping him

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mmd4C5Gtac
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by eepeepook: 2:52pm On Jun 20
The alcohol was so good, thirty-four people refused to wake up the next day.

2 Likes

Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20
Natural selection at its finest 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by AmericanIdiot(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20
Off to hell with them🔥…
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by AmericanIdiot(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20
nicho450:
Water is life

Have you seen the water in India?
That one is not life o🤣🤣🤣
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by AmericanIdiot(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20
MrEverest:
India, Pakistan and Nigeria are the three most useless countries in the world.

I never knew there were countries as backward, dirty, disorganized and filled with poor citizens like Nigeria until I visited India. I even there hotels are spared of grime and I was so careful with what and where I eat in New Delhi.

I saw cows rummaging through rubbish on major streets in New Delhi. Dead cat lying on the floor while everyone walks over it. Homeless people turned their metro stations to look 10x worse than a place called York in Aba. The worst is there spitting culture. It’s so bad that in their exclusive neighborhoods, you will see signs on posts warning people not to spit😆😆

I was mobbed by a colony of beggars shouting baba help me, baba help me the moment I alighted from my taxi. The worst thing is that they beg with so much entitlement. They will be touching you and if you give them smaller denominations of Rupees, they will tell you it’s small for them. A country that still use bicycle tricycles as a popular means of transportation 😂😆

India no be country na
Everybody know that one😂
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by occfx: 4:53pm On Jun 20
mrvitalis:
When I see things like this that are avoidable Its just sad

A simple legislation that says any shop or club that sales fake alcohol or drinks would get fined 50 million or be taken over by government or auctioned people would learn

The many issue with Nigerians is they hope people would change and start to do good... It has never happened in the history of man and would never happen

People fear one thing, not law, not authority no people only fear consequences... Once they know the consequences and way it they act well...

Sale fake drinks if you want.. Once you are caught you owe government 50 million... How many fake drinks would u sale to make 50 million , even if their is a 10% chance you would be caught u would maintain

When you sale fake drinks and the consequences is 2 years in jail or 50,000 fine... Even if their is a 90% chance they would catch you.. U would still do it

This is how you govern

Nigeria is crime scene, don't expect any good thing to happen here
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by djukum1: 5:27pm On Jun 20
Hmmmmm! Only God know the poisonous medications and foor imported into nigeria
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by djukum1: 5:28pm On Jun 20
Hmmmmm! Only God know the poisonous medications and food imported into nigeria

1 Like

Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Mom007(f): 6:42pm On Jun 20
Those Indians are too dirty sef. They eat and drink absolute filth!
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by nicho450(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20
Mjshexy:
Clean water cool

grin

1 Like

Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by nicho450(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20
AmericanIdiot:

Have you seen the water in India?
That one is not life o🤣🤣🤣

grin
Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by DonroxyII: 5:55pm On Jun 21
Divoc19:
Death. All die na die. We all die.
Something must kill a man.
If you like be careful, if you like don't be careful.
What will come to past must come to past.
You can't avert it.
You always sound Tired for a lady ... Comon !!

Laslas all Human go die but no mean say make we fastrack am grin

1 Like

Re: 34 Die, 100 Hospitalised After Drinking Toxic Alcohol by Divoc19(f): 8:23pm On Jun 21
It’s maturity

DonroxyII:
You always sound Tired for a lady ... Comon !!

Laslas all Human go die but no mean say make we fastrack am grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Can Slim Down And Lose Belly Fat Fast / Police Requested For Bribe To Rescue Ekiti Doctors-Survivor Debunks Over-speedin / More Than 50% Of Nigerian Girlshave Smelly Vagina (shockingarticle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.