Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,091 members, 7,896,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) (74597 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Akalia(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20
Jennyclay:
I know Nairaland men will have full erection over this post especially the broke and poverty wretched ones cheesy

For me, I need more men that will keep spending and lavishing his money on me!

Shikena!!
I pity your genital organ for what it has gone through and would still go through in the hands of many men.
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20
Make she drop contact make I link her up cheesy

So husband don scarce nowadays bayi grin
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by mikywonder(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20
Ella Ada
Na content she dey create
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by dab217x: 4:00pm On Jun 20
what da fvvvvck!!!!!! this lady has gone too far, what was she doing when she was 21, 23, 24, 25 years old...i guess playing around and waiting for Mr right....damnn...its fvccked up meeeen shocked
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Shikena(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20
I don give up on lecturing them because they are mostly lowlifes and losers. See a grown woman with all parts of her body fully functional, waking up thinking the best thing for her to do is carry placard looking for husband? Ask them, they tell you they are seeking happiness and fulfillment then you wonder how many women in her lineage or even on her street today have found real, not pretense, happiness and fulfillment through marriage.

Most of them seek happiness in husband but all they will eventually find is endurance, perseverance, and resilience. Why not just find your personal passion in life and pursue it aggressively with endurance, perseverance and resilience and let's find out if a real man with similar focus won't locate you in the process.

Teerach:
grin grin grin some people dey run commot, some wan enter. The day ladies understand that being a woman is more than putting their lives at risk and bearing kids, that day they'll begin to live freely. All some people think about is leaving a legacy. Sometimes that legacy may curse you for bringing them into this world. Dunno y a woman will not dream big dreams like traveling round the world. Anyway, it's perspective and I respect that people have the right to view the world differently. I hope she finds happiness in the end.

1 Like

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by ElevationD: 4:05pm On Jun 20
Samakus:
What happened when she's in her prime?

At 38, who says she has passed her prime?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by soccerlite: 4:05pm On Jun 20
Roboto11:

It's not the state of the economy but the dearth of quality women everywhere.

Seems people aren't aware there's a pandemic.

When you see fact stop countering it with fallacy
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by GiZcorp: 4:07pm On Jun 20
1Sharon:

So because you couldn't have her nobody else should? Men like you are the red flags that women should watch out for. You were rejected for a reason.

This one pain you... Watch therefore, you don't end up like the sister with the placard...
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Roboto11: 4:08pm On Jun 20
soccerlite:

When you see fact stop countering it with fallacy

Look, wedding/Marriages have fallen across the world .

1 Like

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Joshchi19(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20
Wonders shall never end. I prayer other of her gender learns now
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Cruzmaster: 4:12pm On Jun 20
pointblank247:
Her boldness will most definitely land her a husband but it's her manners that will keep her married. Good luck dear

U don't know the lady? Very stubborn person with bad behavior. I pity who will marry her
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by BigBashiru: 4:12pm On Jun 20
GiZcorp:
Check well there was a time a particular good guy was all over her but out of the love of the world at that moment she didn't bulge now this... To all the girls I love but didn't love me may your case be worse than this! Nonsense!!!

Easy ooo. Its not like that. Maybe they were into someone else.
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 4:12pm On Jun 20
I can see the 'beautiful lady' with her dark knees. Mtchew

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Deeegbee: 4:18pm On Jun 20
When will Pocohantas carry her own placard on the street of Lagos grin
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:22pm On Jun 20
GiZcorp:

This one pain you... Watch therefore, you don't end up like the sister with the placard...

Who is pained me or you? Why are you wishing women to carry placards because they rejected you? Who are you?
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20
Jennyclay:
I know Nairaland men will have full erection over this post especially the broke and poverty wretched ones cheesy

Shikena!!
Is your father rich ?
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Difrent: 4:26pm On Jun 20
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!

Simply put

You be *l*sh*
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by iammolise(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20
naijapikin2:
Husband material is in your compound
In your church
In your work place
In your street
And most definitely

IN YOUR PHONE BOOK.

Why are these ladies waiting for a knight in shining armor 🤔🤔🤔

I second that; One okada rider might be in her Whatsapp begging her to get things off with him but no na team "cry in a Lamborghini" she be undecided
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by goran3310(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20
When she said she was looking for a husband, she didn't say she was looking for a slacker and a bum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by dauntless15(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20
1Sharon:

Which 80 year old woman wants a teenager?

And if you live up to 80 and want to date a teenager, wouldn't that be very stupid of you?
Did you even know how to read? Why would it be stupid of me when I exercise the privilege of being a man, ned nwoko is a typical example, if he's stupid he would have gone for evening newspaper like you, but he went for Regina Daniels who is young enough to be his granddaughter and Nigerians were clapping for them, now 80 year old women want teenagers too that's why you see a lot of sugar mummies but unlike men they don't have so much control over it, an 80 year old woman can't walk up to to any guy and initiate a relationship unless the guy consents, but an 80yr old man can do that especially if they promise marriage or have riches, hope you're at least a little bright to understand what I'm saying, the shallow girls we have these days are constantly online clamouring for older men, we prefer older men they're more mature, that's literally their anthem, have you been living under a rock ma'am?
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 4:29pm On Jun 20
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!

more men you said?, you need JESUS urgently.
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Wrackcityoffici: 4:29pm On Jun 20
The crazy thing is, she's actually serious, I feel she needs money not really a husband.

1 Like

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Berankis: 4:39pm On Jun 20
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!
One of Nairaland boys' enemies don show face here grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by yesloaded: 4:40pm On Jun 20
calabaman:
Please tell me this is a SKIT.

Such a move shows desperation and I detest such.

If real - I hope she doesn't land a he-goat as a husband.

Na skit

She did one inside poultry farm like that

1 Like

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by NOwazobia: 4:42pm On Jun 20
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!
"More men" lavishing his...

Are you from River State? cheesy
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by izubext007: 4:47pm On Jun 20
see what not my spec has landed you into.

1 Like

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by occfx: 4:47pm On Jun 20
Gistmedia10:
A 38-year-old Nigerian woman was spotted standing by a busy roadside holding a sign that read, "38 Years, I Need a Husband." cry The sight quickly drew attention from passersby, many of whom took photos and videos that have since gone viral on social media.

Husband you will still curse for not putting food on the table and cheat on him finally. This Gender is something else. She no go cheat on herself now and born baby she dey wait make one man empty his life savings for her, then she will now go and cheat and born a bastard for the man to still go and spend money on DNA test
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by truthhurts2: 4:48pm On Jun 20
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!
Opota
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by HRMK: 4:50pm On Jun 20
GanagiBitrus:
&I dey here!
If she serious, make she carry drink come see me. grin
YOU WEY NEFA CHOP BELLEFUL?UNA NOR SERIOUS!BAG OF GARRI NA 70K!BAG OF RICE 80K!AVERAGE SIZE OF ICED FISH NA 3K!NA NO GO AREA FOR MEAT!THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!!
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20
[quote author=Obierika post=130573098]Most men are shying away from marriage because of the bad state of the economy, the implication of this in future is that at a point Nigeria will start having low birth rate which has negative implication for the country's growth potentials[/quot

What is the advantage of the over population we have

1 Like

Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by 8starmember: 4:58pm On Jun 20
She's content creator....Ada amu is her name
Re: 'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) by REGINALD001(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20
Jennyclay:

Shikena!!

THIS GIRL GET SMELLY MOUTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.