Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,893 members, 7,912,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:45 AM

Tap To Earn Could Be The Gem This Bullrun - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tap To Earn Could Be The Gem This Bullrun (155 Views)

Airdrop: Tap To Earn (T2E) Game Musk Empire / Tapswap: Tap And Make Money In Dollars / In Preparation For The Next Bullrun, Which Exchange Token Are You Considering In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tap To Earn Could Be The Gem This Bullrun by fhyyrh1: 1:04pm On Jun 20
Somehow your intuition doesn’t matter when it comes to crypto in bull run. You can bet that some crypto tokens are rubbish, but they will turn out very well. Looking at Hamster Kombat as a tap-to-earn game, a lot of crypto experts categorize it as part of the 99% that will go to dust because it comes immediately after the NOTCOIN noise. But Hamster seems to be among the 1% good ones.

Hamster Kombat will go live on Bitget pre-market, which means you can buy it before listing.
Also, joining the pre-market will give you the chance to own Hamster before everyone else. This can turn out very profitable as hamster Kombat only has a total supply of 10B tokens.

1 Like

Re: Tap To Earn Could Be The Gem This Bullrun by Cryptocreed: 3:22pm On Jun 20
I wish I could have given it more time than others, but despite uncertainty about its potential, Hamster's dedication to growth is impressive. I don't want to miss the pre-market trade on Bitget, having previously missed the opportunity with Notcoin.
Re: Tap To Earn Could Be The Gem This Bullrun by JeyddaS(f): 5:27pm On Jun 20
HAMSTER KOMBAT is a good, educational game about crypto currency and technology. They gained all their subs last month,even breaking the record of most subs gained in a day. But question is how big airdrop will be, with the amount of users, everyone is doing because of the notcoin airdrop will just prob be another type of pump and dumb

(1) (Reply)

Land Available For Sale In Lekki Lagos Nigeria / You Wont Find These Cheap Data Rates Anywhere. / Pi The New Digital Currency. Mine For Free While Offer Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.