Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns (203 Views)

Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / Rivers People Should Learn From Ekiti Election, Says Senator Uchendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by Hollybratt(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20
We've faced many challenges in this country. It gets to some point that we need to be wise. A Nairalander once posted a topic saying he need a Real gun And boom! he got insulted by many Nairalanders asking him what he wanna do with real gun, some were calling him different names. My own advice for you all is that enough is enough! Everyday kidnapping, robbery, raping, and remember that the only thing we feared from this people is their gun, now imagine you have your gun with you, will there be fear?

Let's learn to protect ourself from danger, let us defend ourselves, even a police who own a gun in his house is still afraid of gunmen not to talk of we people that doesn't have gun at all. Protect urself against danger! You owe nobody your life.
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by Zaheertyler(m): 1:49pm On Jun 20
What peace are you standing on
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by helinues: 1:49pm On Jun 20
Na who offend you?

Hope no be Chichi your girlfriend sha

cheesy grin
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by Emperor4tune(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20
my brother no be to get gun oo,you can still get killed even with the gun,what of spiritual warfare ?,oh lord deliver me from evil should be your every minute prayer
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by Hollybratt(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20
Zaheertyler:
What peace are you standing on
Let's stop dying like rats, which kind comrade be this?
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by Eponfergiesmall: 1:54pm On Jun 20
Emperor4tune:
my brother no be to get gun oo,you can still get killed even with the gun,what of spiritual warfare ?,oh lord deliver me from evil should be your every minute prayer

Awon omo ijo adeboye is here,what's spiritual warfare? Where is it staying and what does it look like?

1 Like

Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by Emperor4tune(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20
Eponfergiesmall:

have you ever seen or heard that there are men bullet cant penetrate? Or what if you are ambush or taken offguard,try get small sense..life is deeper than how u may see it
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by Obainoman6: 2:35pm On Jun 20
helinues:
Na who offend you?
cheesy grin
ozu nwuru anwu ka ibu! anu mpama! buzu!
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by lastmessenger: 2:58pm On Jun 20
I have always maintained that family men without criminal record should be allowed to own a gun. If a kidnapper can own a gun why can't a family man have a gun for the protection of himself,his family and assets.
The law enforcement agency are not there to save your life. They are only there to carryout investigation after the damage has been done.
We must not allow some low lives to keep terrorizing the people when the answer is in our hands. Self protection is he best form of security.
Personally when the time come I will own my own gun whether they legalize it or not. I won't allow one fool to terrorize me because he has a gun and I dont have

1 Like

Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by Brendaniel: 3:09pm On Jun 20
Hollybratt:
We've faced many challenges in this country. It gets to some point that we need to be wise. A Nairalander once posted a topic saying he need a Real gun And boom! he got insulted by many Nairalanders asking him what he wanna do with real gun, some were calling him different names. My own advice for you all is that enough is enough! Everyday kidnapping, robbery, raping, and remember that the only thing we feared from this people is their gun, now imagine you have your gun with you, will there be fear?

Let's learn to protect ourself from danger, let us defend ourselves, even a police who own a gun in his house is still afraid of gunmen not to talk of we people that doesn't have gun at all. Protect urself against danger! You owe nobody your life.

lastmessenger:
I have always maintained that family men without criminal record should be wallowed to own a gun. If a kidnapper can own a gun why can't a family man have a gun for the protection of himself,his family and assets.
The law enforcement agency are not there to save your life. They are only there to carryout investigation after the damage has been done.
We must not allow some low lives to keep terrorizing the people when the answer is in our hands. Self protection is he best form of security.
Personally when the time come I will own my own gun whether they legalize it or not. I won't allow one fool to terrorize me because he has a gun and I dont have

Firstly it shows the government has largely failed in security for citizens to start buying guns, secondly the law will need to be changed, who is going to that as at now?
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by lastmessenger: 3:34pm On Jun 20
Brendaniel:

Firstly it shows the government has largely failed in security for citizens to start buying guns, secondly the law will need to be changed, who is going to that as at now?
the government has failed completely in terms of security. The law makers who represent us should be approached to make changes to the law. We elected them to represent us and make the law.
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by WhizdomXX(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20
Hollybratt:

Supported.

1 Like

Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by WhizdomXX(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20
helinues:
Na who offend you?

cheesy grin
A serious statement.
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by WhizdomXX(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20
lastmessenger:
I have always maintained that family men without criminal record should be allowed to own a gun. If a kidnapper can own a gun why can't a family man have a gun for the protection of himself,his family and assets.
Laws are coming, don't worry.
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by Hollybratt(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20
ayjay45
Seun
Nplmod
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by Christistruth00: 6:54pm On Jun 20
FG will need to abolish polygamy first

The Side Chicks and slay queens would be the first to go down in droves eliminated by enraged wives

And they may even kiss the barrel of the Gun afterwards

When they get to Court they will just plead Crime of Passion at most they will be charged with manslaughter but most will walk almost Scot free with Suspended sentences

You better look ground well before bringing in such reckless Laws
Re: All People Should Have The Right To Own Guns by ayjay45(m): 8:38am On Jun 22
Hollybratt:
ayjay45
Seun
Nplmod
I'm with you 💯 bruh

(1) (Reply)

Federal High Court Overturns Law Used To Dethrone Emir Bayero And Others / Nonstop !! Lawmakers Seek Amendment For Electoral Act / Court Upholds Buhari’s Executive Order On Seizure Of Assets Linked To Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.