Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

High Income Skills: Can You Teach Any Of These? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / High Income Skills: Can You Teach Any Of These? (116 Views)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Income Skills: Can You Teach Any Of These? by Kingmadiba2(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20
Being an african and especially a Nigerian, one can be limited to how much you can earn if you want to follow the traditional route of making money --- working at a job( selling your time in exchange for peanut)

And even if you are skilled, the amount earned from selling that skill is too paltry to sustain the unavoidable expenses of everyday occasioned by hikes in food prices and other essentials.

I was just scrolling on YouTube and I stumbled on a video that talked about high income skills anyone can learn and start earning some benjamins( I mean dollar) irrespective of location or place of residence

The youtuber recommended the following skills

1) Sales and marketing
2) Forex & crypto trading
3) content creation ( monetizing it)
4) video editing
5) forgot the last one

Can you teach any of these even if it's at a subsidized rate

Youtube channel: Joshua Mba
Re: High Income Skills: Can You Teach Any Of These? by Kingmadiba2(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20

(1) (Reply)

World Agriweek And Expo / Usa Plug / Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.