Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

A True Short Story : My First Experience Taking Weed... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A True Short Story : My First Experience Taking Weed... (313 Views)

Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A True Short Story : My First Experience Taking Weed... by Ddonoflife(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20
This post isn't to promote taking weed but to share my funny experience taking weed for the first time. Join me as I share my first experience taking weed which was at that time a horrible and funny experience.Please overlook my errors as I am not a writer but will try my possible best to make this readable......
Names have been changed to conceal the identity of those involved.

Typing ....
Re: A True Short Story : My First Experience Taking Weed... by Ddonoflife(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20
I came back from work earlier than usual on that fateful day and got to the three storey building.My self-con apartment was located on the second floor.I walked up the stairs and tried opening my door.I discovered I had forgotten my key at work.

I looked around to see if my best friend's room was open so I could drop my bag with her and figure out a way to open my door even if it means going back to pick my key on my table at work.

I knocked on her door and got no response so I concluded she must still be at work.I had to drop my bag Infront of my door and sit on a chair in front by the balcony.I was not yet used to my neighbours as I had just packed into the compound a month ago and was still taking my time to know my neighbours more.

I noticed music was emanating from a particular room occupied by twins and saw one of the them spreading his clothes on the rope.I approached him to enquire if he knows the whereabouts of my friend Tomi because I noticed she goes to their room frequently to dey on crooze according to her( to get high)

How far Guy? Well done! I said.He responded, Guy wassup you na?How work ?Fine I replied. He then said this one wey u reach our side today hope say no wahala..I replied no oo..e be like say I leave my key for work and I dey wait for Tomi make she come.una don see her today? I asked.

He then replied me in polished English,No I haven't seen her.I don't think she has come back from work yet.He then struck a conversation with me.Where do you work? and I told him I work in the hospital and he was like wow! so you are a doctor and I replied not really but I work in the Hematology department in the hospital and he was like what do they do there and I told him it's a blood bank.

Peter as I later discovered to be his name then invited me to come inside the room and stay with them pending when my friend Tomi comes back.I entered the room and was greeted with the strong stench of weed and smoke covering the room.I noticed two people were already in the room with one wrapping what I think could be the weed and the other opening a bottle of Jack Daniel .

I hailed them as usual saying Omoh,una well done ooo.chai I wish say I fit be like una.when I grow up The other twin who I later know to be Paul then said ahn ahn Bros na u dey enter our house .I replied yes oo..I forget my key for work .I noticed the other guy's face was not looking familiar so we just chopped knuckles while I looked for a place to seat.

Peter then said I shouldn't see them as bad guys o that they were just having fun and I replied .haba guy I no dey Judge anybody o....infact sef weed is overrated and I see no reason why people would take weed and start misbehaving (my first mistake).

They all laughed and said no oo..there are different grades of weed and the effects depends on the mixture.They started telling me there was starch,loud,Arizona etc and that they were final year students and were also upcoming artists and using the weed to get inspiration.(In my mind I was like Oshey Burnaboy)

To be continued....
P.s : Your comments will go a long way to show people are actually reading this and make me drop the second update.Please feel free to correct me where needed ...Thanks for stopping by .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Writer / With Tears In My Eyes. New Tale From Mothers' Day / A Free Lance Writer/guest Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.