Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,111 members, 7,925,503 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Lagos Men Gang Lures Men & Women Rapes, Extort, Kidnap And Blackmail Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Men Gang Lures Men & Women Rapes, Extort, Kidnap And Blackmail Them (494 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Men Gang Lures Men & Women Rapes, Extort, Kidnap And Blackmail Them by blogger567: 4:55pm On Jun 20
Lagos police has again arrested another gang, 15 in number who specialize in blackmailing their victims, according to a police officer Mr Bayo, "the criminals phones were seized and the videos they found on their phones were shocking, the police saw over 40 nude videos of over 20 victims both male and female and sexual acts were performed on them, some of the male victims were beaten and threatned to admit that they came for gay sex, while the female victims were threatned to admit on camera that they came for hookup and they had sex with some victims while filming the whole sex without their faces (the criminal faces) in the video".

The arrest came few weeks after the lagos police arrested some guys at lekki , lagos who rape only guys and force the victims to admit on camera that they came for gay sex in other to blackmail them for money every month

A female victim narrated how she was chatted on instagram to deliver perfumes that she sells on Instagram, on getting to the location to deliver the items, she was surrounded my thugs and the thugs claimed she came to steal, she said the environment was very lonely and quiet , the criminals held knives, broken bottle and she was threatned to enter a compound, and her phones and valuables were collected and she was stripped naked and filmed,

she also said that she was beaten and made to admit that she came for hookup, and forced to open her bank apps and all money in all her accounts were withdrawn through POS, she said she cried and begged but they did not listen and she was threatned that she will be killed if she doesn't cooperate, and then they took turns to rape her and filmed everything, some of her contacts were copied out and was later given her sim card that they would be making contact with her from time to time and she would be paying a sum of N100,000 every month if she doesnt want her videos leaked to her whatsapp group and her whatsapp contacts.

she was warned not to involved police if she doesnt want her nudes on the blogs, she said she became sucidal when she started recieving calls from her her collegue at work that her nude videos were posted, i feel like ending my life, she said.

Another male victim, narrated how he saw a job advert online and called the number and was given directions only for him to get there and was surrounded by thugs and they accused him for coming for gay hookup, he said he explained himself but no one listen, the beaten was so much i thought i was going to die, he said.

he was stripped naked and forced to admit on camera that he came for gay hookup, his phones were collected and all money in his account were withdrawn , he was forced to make multiple transfer and use his ATM cards on POS, when they were not satisfied with the amount they got, they told him to call his family members that he was kidnapped

he also said that he called his dad and in the process of speaking to his dad on the phone that the phone was collected from him and the criminals said "your pikin na homosexual, na gay, we go kill am if you no send money" and the video of him admiting to be gay was sent to his father, the victim said he is trumatised that he is not gay and why would they do such to him, he was also made to lie down and vaseline was robbed on his anus and they tried penetrating him, he was pleading and begging and when they couldnt penetrate him they asked him to open his mouth and he performed MouthAction on multiple men and all this were filmed and some of his contacts were collected and he was warned never to call any army or police if he doesn't want his videos leaked online, i am suicidal now, my whole family thinks i'm gay, he said. They collected his phone and a total of N500,000 from him

The police confirmed that another victim, a male committed suicide some days ago, when the criminals were asked how they operate, they said they look for people who sell on social media and lure them to come over, they also use dating apps, and pose as house agents, and send out job adverts. The police said military officials and the police raided an apartment in ikeja and they were all arrested

According to one of the criminals Omolayo, they have made over 20million naira already and some members left the gang to start their own gang elsewhere over sharing money formular dispute, he claimed some of the members arrested were newly recruit, we strip and film them naked to blackmail the victims to keep quiet and sometimes the victims are held hostage for days. He also claimed he begged some members not to post the victims videos online but some refuse and still post it.

He said a large number of their victims are not gay and many female victims did not come for hookup but we make them admit that they (the victims) do thoes things so that the public would not call for justice for the victims. He also claimed the public would rather allow a muderer live than a gay man or hook up girl and that's why they use the "gay card" and "hook up card" to water down the chances of the victims getting justice. He also said they post some videos of their victims online and enjoy seeing the views and comments

Re: Lagos Men Gang Lures Men & Women Rapes, Extort, Kidnap And Blackmail Them by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20
The arrest came few weeks after the lagos police arrested some guys at lekki , lagos who rape only guys and force the victims to admit on camera that they came for gay sex in other to blackmail them for money every month

all them gay criminals sef
***spit on floor***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Men Gang Lures Men & Women Rapes, Extort, Kidnap And Blackmail Them by Diego35M: 9:25pm On Jun 20
blogger567:
Lagos police has again arrested another gang, 15 in number who specialize in blackmailing their victims, according to a police officer Mr Bayo, "the criminals phones were seized and the videos they found on their phones were shocking, the police saw over 40 nude videos of over 20 victims both male and female and sexual acts were performed on them, some of the male victims were beaten and threatned to admit that they came for gay sex, while the female victims were threatned to admit on camera that they came for hookup and they had sex with some victims while filming the whole sex without their faces (the criminal faces) in the video".

A female victim narrated how she was chatted on instagram to deliver perfumes that she sells on Instagram, on getting to the location to deliver the items, she was surrounded my thugs and the thugs claimed she came to steal, she said the environment was very lonely and quiet , the criminals held knives, broken bottle and she was threatned to enter a compound, and her phones and valuables were collected and she was stripped naked and filmed,

she also said that she was beaten and made to admit that she came for hookup, and forced to open her bank apps and all money in all her accounts were withdrawn through POS, she said she cried and begged but they did not listen and she was threatned that she will be killed if she doesn't cooperate, and then they took turns to rape her and filmed everything, some of her contacts were copied out and was later given her sim card that they would be making contact with her from time to time and she would be paying a sum of N100,000 every month if she doesnt want her videos leaked to her whatsapp group and her whatsapp contacts.

she was warned not to involved police if she doesnt want her nudes on the blogs, she said she became sucidal when she started recieving calls from her her collegue at work that her nude videos were posted, i feel like ending my life, she said.

Another male victim, narrated how he saw a job advert online and called the number and was given directions only for him to get there and was surrounded by thugs and they accused him for coming for gay hookup, he said he explained himself but no one listen, the beaten was so much i thought i was going to die, he said.

he was stripped naked and forced to admit on camera that he came for gay hookup, his phones were collected and all money in his account were withdrawn , he was forced to make multiple transfer and use his ATM cards on POS, when they were not satisfied with the amount they got, they told him to call his family members that he was kidnapped

he also said that he called his dad and in the process of speaking to his dad on the phone that the phone was collected from him and the criminals said "your pikin na homosexual, na gay, we go kill am if you no send money" and the video of him admiting to be gay was sent to his father, the victim said he is trumatised that he is not gay and why would they do such to him, he was also made to lie down and vaseline was robbed on his anus and they tried penetrating him, he was pleading and begging and when they couldnt penetrate him they asked him to open his mouth and he performed MouthAction on multiple men and all this were filmed and some of his contacts were collected and he was warned never to call any army or police if he doesn't want his videos leaked online, i am suicidal now, my whole family thinks i'm gay, he said. They collected his phone and a total of N500,000 from him

The police confirmed that another victim, a male committed suicide some days ago, when the criminals were asked how they operate, they said they look for people who sell on social media and lure them to come over, they also use dating apps, and pose as house agents, and send out job adverts. The police said military officials and the police raided an apartment in ikeja and they were all arrested

According to one of the criminals Omolayo, they have made over 20million naira already and some members left the gang to start their own gang elsewhere over sharing money formular dispute, he claimed some of the members arrested were newly recruit, we strip and film them naked to blackmail the victims to keep quiet and sometimes the victims are held hostage for days. He also claimed he begged some members not to post the victims videos online but some refuse and still post it.

He said a large number of their victims are not gay and many female victims did not come for hookup but we make them admit that they (the victims) do thoes things so that the public would not call for justice for the victims. He also claimed the public would rather allow a muderer live than a gay man or hook up girl and that's why they use the "gay card" and "hook up card" to water down the chances of the victims getting justice. He also said they post some videos of their victims online and enjoy seeing the views and comments

the Lagos State Police should do something about this, I think most or some of those paying job adverts may be part of this too...

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: The Accidental Money Transfer Scam—don't Fall Victim! / Xenophobic Attack:evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa Begins On Monday-fg / Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.