Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen (49391 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? / Welcome To FUNAAB, One Of The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by MrBroke(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21
BigDawsNet:
She’s beautiful in the inside

That’s wot matter

You deserve to pick 2 for this wot grin
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21
Nairalander248:

Walahi, either my eyes needs eyeglasses or the camera man missed his focus on the girl at left grin cheesy

Exactly what came to my mind also, maybe Na the girl beside her them wan snap
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Ironbull: 1:02pm On Jun 21
handsomeyinka:
Means Ayo oshiomole is the most handsome man in Nigeria

Bro I'm not understanding again I swear. Make we kukuma say obasanjo or oshiomhole are the most handsome man in Nigeria then.
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Lovit(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21
Noted, Agbani Darego wasn't the most beautiful girl in Nigeria when she won

To qualify, you must apply and also get brain.

Dem dey ask them questions and they also make presentations. It is not all about physical comeliness

It is about beauty and brain.
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Dvdpity: 1:12pm On Jun 21
Na she share her pussy pass other contestants!
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by advanceDNA: 1:15pm On Jun 21
aktolly54:
u think it's beauty of tye face only make her winner? When intelligent question are asked and your yellows pawpaw whom you think her most beautiful can't answer it then what do you expect? Yellow pawpaw isn't the most beautiful girl so let's that stick to your brain
Yellow paw paw?? What's this one saying??
What has been light skinned gotta do with this shit..?? Do u even understand context??
Person nor know book..u dey console am say e get handwriting....

.Guy, u are desperately trying to be condescending but try to get context before u jump on pple's mention........
The girl nor fine...she ugly as fvck..if u can't decode that from my comment like everyone else did...then u should check ur own brain
..she shouldn't even make the cut let alone get where they would test for intelligence..... Rigging got her into the list in the first place....

Sigh!! I'm tired of nairaland...u will post comment still dey explain ur comment to some half brain, yet condescending pple

1 Like

Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by BewareOf419: 1:15pm On Jun 21
She looks like Hammer Head Of Horror
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Maj196(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21
Kizzygentle:
Been a beauty queen winner is not all about physical appearance, it only takes about 20%, when I watched Agbani Darego in 2001, it took more than beauty, she was unarguably the most intelligent and not even up to half of the contenders in terms of physical beauties . Questions been asked were churned in seconds with utmost intelligence. So u all up trying to shade her should just take a chill pill.. Though this is Naija and we know what happens but truth is been a beauty queen takes more than physical looks.. shalom
IMO, beauty pageant should be 100% beauty that's why it's called a "Beauty Pageant" in the first place. If they want to measure intelligence they should create one for that.

1 Like

Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by advanceDNA: 1:18pm On Jun 21
Lovit:
Noted, Agbani Darego wasn't the most beautiful girl in Nigeria when she won

To qualify, you must apply and also get brain.

Dem dey ask them questions and they also make presentations. It is not all about physical comeliness

It is about beauty and brain.

U are comparing Agbani in this scenario...as in Agbani darego?? U know pretty Agbani is??... This one nor fine at all.....she no supposed make the cut let alone reach where them dey ask question

1 Like

Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by advanceDNA: 1:19pm On Jun 21
Macphenson:

Chief am inside a public vehicle, see the way I laughed out loud and everyone in the vehicle is wondering if I am normal.

U be bad guy.. grin grin
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by rapsodi6(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21
Na inner beauty then use
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Kizzygentle: 1:25pm On Jun 21
Maj196:
IMO, beauty pageant should be 100% beauty that's why it's called a "Beauty Pageant" in the first place. If they want to measure intelligence they should create one for that.
So why do u all crave for beauty with brains and some say beauty without brains. So IMO they should go hand in hand...
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Emmacomely2020: 1:28pm On Jun 21
TRUE

Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by MorataFC: 1:40pm On Jun 21
aktolly54:
u think it's beauty of tye face only make her winner? When intelligent question are asked and your yellows pawpaw whom you think her most beautiful can't answer it then what do you expect? Yellow pawpaw isn't the most beautiful girl so let's that stick to your brain
😂😂😂
then it should be renamed as the most intelligent queen in campus grin

1 Like

Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by femi4: 1:43pm On Jun 21
Pageantpolice:
Queen favour Atoe emerge the new most beautiful campus queen.

On the night full of glitz and glamour, the campus models worldwide organization crown their most beautiful campus queen winner and runner ups with queen favour being the latest winner who would represent nigeria in Paraguay.
Terrible makeup
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by taobudao(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21
Kobicove:
Maybe she's not photogenic or the photographer did not capture her from a good angle grin
lolz
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Karismatik(f): 1:48pm On Jun 21
Most beautiful campus queen? This sentence is faulty.
Is it the campus that is beautiful or the queen?
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by badoh(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21
A lot of criteria are involved in the final choice. The body structure, wideness of the shoulder, shape of the nose, arrangement of teeth, eye ball colour and so on takes precedent over physical beauty or how big your yansh is.
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by advanceDNA: 2:00pm On Jun 21
BigDawsNet:
She’s beautiful in the inside

That’s wot matter

First admit say she ugly outside...ur girlfriend no go beat u
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by godofuck231: 2:04pm On Jun 21
She be like burnt moimoi
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by advanceDNA: 2:07pm On Jun 21
femi4:
Terrible makeup

It's a fraud for athletes to use performance enhancing drugs...they are meant to compete with in their matural form....so... I still don't get why makeup is allowed in beauty contest.....

I mean it's absurd
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Polynek(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21
Puccy at work
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Babastrong(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21
Hummn, The beautiful ones didn't participate in the competition.
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Adebowalay(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21
Na wa o, this one na Donatus....she go don do donations tire....
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Brezze: 2:39pm On Jun 21
advanceDNA:
Na from school rigging dey start
No reason ahm…. No be today things spoil for this country
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by Godons1: 2:40pm On Jun 21
iampeterben:

Walahi thunder go fire you

E pain this man grin

Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by benjida: 2:49pm On Jun 21
The one in red dress is even a lot more beautiful 😍
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by yomi007k(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21
aktolly54:
but thrre brain is dull which is why this is the winner

The prerequisite should be one with a slightly beautiful face and a relatively sharper brain.

The title of the award is not "most intelligent", it is "most beautiful "
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by HellraiZA: 2:55pm On Jun 21
KingCold:
LOl. now you know you why they fight me on that "thread"

Haha makes sense now.

1 Like

Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by CJStarz: 2:58pm On Jun 21
E no go pass Ghana, I suppose.
No time to read nonsense
Re: Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen by KingLarry04: 2:59pm On Jun 21
But she resemble anty tiwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola / Admission Into University Of Ibadan, Ibadan / Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.