Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:09 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC (25733 Views)

Labour Party Crisis: Obi Hints At Dumping Party / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by celestineteryim: 9:22am On Jun 21
Remman:
There's no tribe in the world that doesn't backbite. China has caught their own born citizen sharing info with U.S. CIA. So, anybody can be lured with money. As you are, if you're given 2billion just to say something in the public you'd to it.
but obidients are holy and saint nah,if given 10billion but they will not accept oo

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Padipadi: 9:24am On Jun 21
Remman:
I'm not surprised for as far as Tinubu is still on the ballot, he'll continue to buy key figures from other parties to weaken. Tinubu is a professional background work master, of all the people he's bought, e.g. Wike & G5, Reno, INEC chairman, etc. it's OBJ's newly bought loyalty (who supported P.O. in the 2023 elections) that shocked me to the bone. I think his focus right now is to breakdown Labour Party's structure, key influencers and supporters. Whoever gave him the idea that buying Wike and the G5 governors would weaken PDP's structure is an analyst.

Kenneth will not be the last, others who supports P.O. will follow. Gradually we'll begin to experience this happening.

This just tells about the average Nigerian, like most women, "we go where the money goes".
Na only you get brain. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Mandate2023: 9:25am On Jun 21
Remman:
I'm not surprised for as far as Tinubu is still on the ballot, he'll continue to buy key figures from other parties to weaken. Tinubu is a professional background work master, of all the people he's bought, e.g. Wike & G5, Reno, INEC chairman, etc. it's OBJ's newly bought loyalty (who supported P.O. in the 2023 elections) that shocked me to the bone. I think his focus right now is to breakdown Labour Party's structure, key influencers and supporters. Whoever gave him the idea that buying Wike and the G5 governors would weaken PDP's structure is an analyst.

Kenneth will not be the last, others who supports P.O. will follow. Gradually we'll begin to experience this happening.

This just tells about the average Nigerian, like most women, "we go where the money goes".

Dis 1 is not key figure, he has no political weight.....he realise obi will never cum

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Kpartners: 9:30am On Jun 21
Remman:

Even Doyin Okupe is now loyal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Gandrova: 9:36am On Jun 21
Obidients can you see your spokesman?
We told you guys that Pithobi has no structure or what it takes to rule Nigeria una dey para.
Una go labour in Vain grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:43am On Jun 21
Ola9ja23:
Can you trust any Igbo in national politics?

They always celebrate betrayers like Obaseki, Bitter Obituary and Fubara

Let's see how they celebrate this Okwonkwo

Meanwhile, at every point, they will be calling other tribes betrayers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Jostoman: 9:43am On Jun 21
givedemwotowoto:
Na so this hunger reach? FFK was the first to do it when he got wind of the "grand plan".

If you don't know Nigeria's politics, you'll think that the economic hardship will force people to abandon the APC, but no, it reinforces their resolve to survive at any cost, it squeezes them into a tight box where they'll beg for air or water to give you their votes

What a paradox!
that is the strategy BAT is using, Making sure things are hard for people so that he can use 5k and 2 derica of rice to entice people before and during election.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Hassanmaye(m): 9:58am On Jun 21
Biodun556:
grin

He laboured in vain
Hahaha your statement hit me o angry grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by FreeStuffsNG: 10:25am On Jun 21
Biodun556:
grin

He laboured in vain

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by ZIAZI(m): 10:26am On Jun 21
Racoon:
Kenneth returning to the APC is his personal choice if true. However, a pig always going back to its vomit does not have any honour left.

Will your opinion be the same if Ex. Gov. Peter Gregory Obi decides to move back to the PDP?

I am inquisitive.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Racoon(m): 11:33am On Jun 21
ZIAZI:
Will your opinion be the same if Ex. Gov. Peter Gregory Obi decides to move back to the PDP? I am inquisitive.
YES PLEASE!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Sharpsharp00123: 11:45am On Jun 21
Racoon:
Kenneth returning to the APC is his personal choice if true. However, a pig always going back to its vomit does not have any honour left.
what if Peter obi returns to pdp tomorrow

Will u also say this?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by membranus: 12:02pm On Jun 21
It remains Aisha Yesufu, and the obidients movement will be forever buried.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by membranus: 12:25pm On Jun 21
seunmsg:
All agents are returning home after a successful undercover operation. grin grin grin

Tinubu is training them how to play politics.

Dem go bow finally.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by zelnababa(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21
Then ready to receive insult from them .
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by ekhai(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21
Tflex01:

Lol typical Obidient... How old are you? 😂

WHAT HE DIDNT UNDERSTOOD IS COLLITION OF ONE POLITICAL PARTY INTO ANOTHER IS DIFFERENT FROM MOVING FROM ONE PARTY YO ANOTHER. ACN WENT INTO COLLITION WITH OTHER PARTIES TO FORM APC.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by TalkingBird: 12:45pm On Jun 21
No human, I repeat no human, cand completely solve the complex problems of mankind.

They just lie and lie and lie

The worst is that the world is confused. Yes they are
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by kedeojo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21
Carazon:
Who are the "they" that can't hold national convention?
Are you not part of the "they"??
Bunch of opportnist that thought PO will win the election so as to be parading themselves as heroes of democracy.

There are two things that you can't separate an average Nigerian from; hypocrisy and shamelessness.
You have said it all, most of the leaders and candidates of labour party were internally display politicians (IDP). They saw labour as a vehicle to become relevant. If they had won, they will have been doing worst cos greed will set in. Most of them decamped from other parties to labour. Imagine the fight just because of money realize couldn't be shared amicably. Abure the national chairman was a tenant in GRA Benin before obi decamped and he now have a street in ogunwenyi area of off airport road named after him with a beautiful mansion. I only pity the blind, brainless and myopic Obidients who contributed their money for them. Their quarrel has been all because of money sharing and nothing else. Aisha has also made money too.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Harrynight(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21
seunmsg:

To do exactly what Peter Obi is going back to do in PDP.

For real,
Is Peter Obi going back to PDP or considering going back?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Remman(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21
ufotunang:
..why can't APC and Tinubu win election free and fair?
These generation of politicians will fade away in not less than 10 years. The upcoming politicians we're seeing now would gradually loss interest in rigging as the electoral process tightens up as well as people's eyes are shining now on election than before.

At a point, rigging can't help again.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Hassanmaye(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21
anonymous1759:
Even the Dumbest is using this OBIDIENESE movement to cash out 🤣🤣🤣 . It only signifies that the movement is full of dullards grin grin grin ; but they claim to be wisest. grin grin

one of the dullards above me is already lamenting that Tinubu has paid him .
It’s only a phoool that’ll believe a party that couldn’t complete it’s party agent across Nigeria won the election.
Hahahaha please o obedient will come for you
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Hassanmaye(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21
Obakoolex:
I can't laugh abeg🤣
Bad guy 🤣😂
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by thinkmoney(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21
Biodun556:

https://guardian.ng/kenneth-okonkwo-hints-at-dumping-labour-party-for-apc/
U are a liar spreading lies. He actually said APC is still the evil party that it was during Buharis time. He castigated LP only
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Peacecore: 1:53pm On Jun 21
rhymesnoni:

If he accepts, then he lacks ideology. Like other Politicians he is always criticising.
What if you're the ones d you're being compensated to join APC, won't you accept?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Segzy19: 2:20pm On Jun 21
Eyah! What a balablu
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by rhymesnoni(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21
Peacecore:
What if you're the ones d you're being compensated to join APC, won't you accept?

He is a sell out and whatever he says would no longer hold water
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by BJanta: 7:09pm On Jun 21
seunmsg:
All agents are returning home after a successful undercover operation. grin grin grin

Yep, returning home to prepare for 2027. I always say it , Tinubu is brutally politically intelligent .

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Peacecore: 9:28pm On Jun 21
rhymesnoni:

He is a sell out and whatever he says would no longer hold water
He's a politician n remaining relevant is his motive.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by Thomasankara(m): 8:14am On Jun 22
[/color]I won't be surprise if obi follow sef[color=#770077]
Remman:

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC by pfadom: 12:33pm On Jun 22
Kenneth Okonkwo is actor. Real politicians have shown him shege. Obidients + Ellupee = Disillusionment

Na begin again for him so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / Osinbajo Orders Reopening Of N-Power Job Portal / We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.