Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,073 members, 7,987,807 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:17 PM

White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC (1597 Views)

Cybercrime: Police Nab Six, Shutdown Abuja ‘Yahoo Academy’ / How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by olaideoo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20
Ever wondered what it’s like to confront a scammer face-to-face? Well, today white expose a group of scammers from Abuja, Nigeria. These scammers impersonate celebrities like Scammer Payback and Trilogy Media to trick victims into recovery scams. They promise to recover lost funds, but it's all a ruse to extract more money, often demanding Bitcoin or gift cards.

Through some clever hacking and social engineering, these white men managed to infiltrate their systems and gather irrefutable evidence of their scams. Seeing them live, indulging in their ill-gotten gains, from luxury items to lavish lifestyles. Despite their deceit, they were caught on a webcam.

Stay tuned for the full story and watch how they were taken down these one by one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lHAyiUuckY?si=7_6XlcbMU7eb4p49

Video Transcript:
[b] this is a group of scammers who I'll be exposing today by showing them their own webcam three 2 one look at your face your little scamming face I'm going to send the police to your house yeah cover the webcam watch how he hacked into these scammers and how he stopped their scum operation the scammer that you currently see on screen is based out of the city Abuja in Nigeria West Africa the type of scams they run is a fake celebrity scam also known as a celebrity impersonator however these scammers don't just impersonate anybody they impersonate my friends scammer payback and Trilogy media who are friends and fellow scamers that fight against scammers we spoke a couple of months ago about this idea as we re realized most of the victims were already victims of scams who just needed some help the types of messages they post are like this text me on telegram the trilogy team asking people to reach out for assistance or they message you like this hello we are scammers payback support we help people to recover all lost funds and hacking problem let us know if you have such problem okay it is easy for a victim to F for these type of recovery scams as they really want their money back that they lost scammers will use tactics such as an increase of followers or making a slight name change to trick the victim but silly enough I've seen these scammers slip up when they forget to change their account location and then I Juran phone number on the account so I started collecting a bunch of these accounts and investigating the conversation initially starts like this they will tell you that they can recover all your funds and that you will need to submit evidence that you actually a victim following up by explaining you will need to purchase an activation code for a recovery software that will be bought of the dark web when asked for the name of this recovery software they gave me a random software name with a simple Google search of these softwares it was clear that this recovery software was nothing but a scam then they followed up by saying there was a price for this software and each of them gave a different number for the price they wanted to charge I came to the conclusion if you were scammed out of $2,000 the scammer would take 10% and charge you $200 for the software but if you were scammed for $500 the scammer would only charge you $50 for this fake recovery software some of them even sent a third-party Instagram page that was apparently a recovery expert that they said would help me out however this is where the main part of the scam takes place as they will send you to the local Bitcoin ATM to send them Bitcoin or buy gift cards when I asked chat GPT if it's a scam to sendor on money asking to help recover my funds they said yes it almost certainly is and specifically for the following reasons down below after some social engineering skills I was able to get onto some of these scammers and investigate who they were special thanks to nanoa and Dan who helped with their assistance their channels will be linked down below I came to realize that these scammers weren't just doing the fake celebrity scams but they were doing multiple different scams as well such as this scammer who was doing romance scams as well as this other scammer pretending to be Trilogy media who's doing fake IRS tax return scams scamming people out of thousands of dollars whilst having access to these scammers we were able to see many things on their Compu computer systems including personal files and documents on these specific files I was able to see clear proof that these individuals were in fact scamming as I saw victims sending them checks hundreds of gift cards and even Bitcoin transactions which amounted to hundreds of thousands of dollars we were able to trace back some of these wallets and even locate where some of these funds had gone into all this information would then be passed onto law enforcement inside their telegram accounts I was able to see all the chats they were having with their victims in which I reached out to these victims letting them know what was going on their telegram accounts also gave another crucial piece of evidence which confirmed their location as all of these devices were all logged in from Abuja Nigeria Africa I realized that these scammers were not living in the poor parts of Nigeria but on the contrary they were living in the built and Wealthy Parts in Nigeria we found many personal pictures on the computer with friends with family and even clear images of the scammer that would later confirm that we had access to the right person scamming such as this scammer who was pretending to be Trilogy media just take a look and tell me it's not the same person these scammers enjoyed splashing their cash on luxury designer items with the scam money that they had scammed for my investigation would be centered on this individual who was doing the romance scam and he had done some questionable things that I've seen he kept his romance scam script in his email in which he would just copy and paste each line into a new victim and try scam them out of money taking a look at his scam script there were some very interesting things in there that was said such as that he was fighting in Syria he had light gray hair and blue eyes which he clearly didn't have and also that he enjoyed traveling going to the beach and camping however I was surprised that he didn't include scamming in here another thing that I watched him do was save the images of the people that he was impersonating for his romance scams and I also watched as he changed profile every now and then funny enough the scammer had also done his homework and his research on the people he was impersonating to make sure what he said was never wrong when speaking to the victims I had also watched as he would go online and download identity cards which he would then go on to edit and tweak around to commit identity fraud and use someone else's identity it was nasty watching him spent hours picking his nose but it was funny seeing him try to sing [Music] check out these dance moves that he decided to do it was obvious that this scammer was up to no good however some days I did hear him speaking to his girlfriend and talking about their love life and how they could improve it hello baby this scammer was a wannabe gangster as I saw him sagging his pants drinking and smoking at the exact times when he wasn't doing any scams I even saw this scammer starting to pray when he received this message from an elderly lady victim these people were morally evil listen closely to what you're about to hear them talk about [Music] Bo house for I this give Herer you heard it correct they were just speaking about another victim from someone in the background who they have made sell their whole house in regards to a scam this is when I knew these people were evil-minded and that we had to stop all of them I'd also seen the people in the background come to the computer but there was no proof that they were also scamming apart from this one individual who was teaching how to hack Facebook accounts luckily I was able to report all of these Facebook accounts and my friend who works at meta removed them all in less than 4 hours I also submitted a detailed police reports to the efcc in Nigeria who are the equivalent of the cyber crime police force including the name location and proof of scams hopefully they take action on this group of scammers and now it was time for me to expose them it was going to be hard as these scammers never enjoyed getting on a phone call so the only way I could get them on a phone call was acting as the victims of one of these scams I was going to act as an old lady who just made a payment to him and I wanted to give him the surprise however the only surprise he was going to receive was me showing him his own face on his computer and confronting him about his [Music] scams hello can you hear me are you on your computer yet okay why don't you send me the L of the wallet can you hear me I'm on my computer I'm on my computer now I'm on my computer now okay give me one second okay I'm w i I've been working quite hard to get you this gift sweetie it's been taking me some time you know and I'm going through a lot doing this just to just to hear from you honey yes oh my God you sound so cute you sound so cute hello can you hear me yeah you sound so cute sweetie how old are you oh my God this car is going far you just okay get ready for the link it's www okay okay wait look I want you to do can you just can you just past me the link on Skype or Whatsapp okay look at your Skype I'm going to send you the link okay I'll be waiting oh wait tell me no don't end the call don't end the call I need you to I need you to get ready for your surprise look it's quite a lot of money I'm going to send you so I need to do something me let's let's countdown from three let's do three two one and then I'm going to send you the gift on Skype okay okay okay did you see it on the computer yeah okay so look now I'm going to tell you the amount of money I'm going to send you but I need you to count down with me 3 2 1 is that okay yeah okay okay let's do it let me hear you say three two one let me hear you say it 3 2 one wait before we get into the best part let's talk about Aura have you ever wondered if scammers like this had your personal information that's when Aura comes in to help you can find out if your family's private information has been leaked or if you've been part of a data breach simply by typing in your email hitting on scan and Aura will search to see if any of your information has been compromised even on the dark web the best part is that they will show you which data Brokers have used your information Aura also help protect your phone numbers passwords emails and addresses with features like parental control and a VPN they also come with their own antivirus to make sure your social security number never gets used all of this while providing live updates and notifications to make sure your information stays safe even when you're on the go on your mobile app Aura also have a $1 million insurance coverage make sure you go and get your 14-day free trial with the link in the description below or head over to aa.com for/ agent G9 3 2 1 no on your screen not at all you not see it it should be on your screen now honey you not see it darling hello Hello darling can you see the gift is that you is that you on the screen darling my god oh wow yeah listen sir you're not you're not going to be escaping I know you can hear me okay I know you can hear me sir don't laugh I know you're a little scammer okay don't try run why are you scamming innocent American victim are youing at this point I thought I had lost him but I was wrong as he turned on his computer the very next day for round two yo buddy why are you still scamming people I know you can hear me why are you still scamming people yeah cover your webcam you little yeah I'm going to send the police to your house yeah cover the webcam I'm sending the police to your house you little how does it feel you're a scammer stop scamming people oh you stupid scammer look at your face look at your face yeah covering the webcam won't do nothing buddy look I could just keep bringing it up buddy look furthermore he even decided to give me a call on Skype to finish it all off yep hello hello what's wrong with you what's wrong with me what's wrong with you you why are you scamming innocent people how is there something wrong with me I think I'm going to send the efcc night make sure you head over to Trilogy media's channel to watch how we expose this other scammer look at your face you little scamming face oh my God you little scamming piece of I'm going to block your computer was like watching the video oh my god dude might as well just burn the damn computer at this point like what are you what are you thinking you're going to accomplish check out scammer payback and Trilogy media's versions of their videos down below if you enjoyed why not like And subscribe or even watch another one until next time[/b]
www.seekopolis.com
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by ipobarethieves: 10:28pm On Jun 20
sad
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by nifemi25(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20
Bushmeat don catch the hunter
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by LowKeyManny: 11:55pm On Jun 20
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by PoloG: 3:11am On Jun 21
Op you and punctuation marks get problem?

4 Likes

Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by Rexymania(m): 11:16am On Jun 21
Without yahoo, some people go dey beg for streets
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by arantess: 12:30pm On Jun 21
Rexymania:
you and them need to be defenestrated.

2 Likes

Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by Reggaero(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21
Rexymania:
yahoo boy spotted grin

1 Like

Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by Rexymania(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21
Reggaero:
yahoo boy spotted grin

Im not...I hate it.

Lying everyday? Never
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by Rexymania(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21
arantess:

you and them need to be defenestrated.

I'm not a yahoo boy, and I don't judge
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by Diego35M: 1:52pm On Jun 21
olaideoo:
Ever wondered what it’s like to confront a scammer face-to-face? Well, today white expose a group of scammers from Abuja, Nigeria. These scammers impersonate celebrities like Scammer Payback and Trilogy Media to trick victims into recovery scams. They promise to recover lost funds, but it's all a ruse to extract more money, often demanding Bitcoin or gift cards.

Through some clever hacking and social engineering, these white men managed to infiltrate their systems and gather irrefutable evidence of their scams. Seeing them live, indulging in their ill-gotten gains, from luxury items to lavish lifestyles. Despite their deceit, they were caught on a webcam.

Stay tuned for the full story and watch how they were taken down these one by one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lHAyiUuckY?si=7_6XlcbMU7eb4p49

Video Transcript:
[b] this is a group of scammers who I'll be exposing today by showing them their own webcam three 2 one look at your face your little scamming face I'm going to send the police to your house yeah cover the webcam watch how he hacked into these scammers and how he stopped their scum operation the scammer that you currently see on screen is based out of the city Abuja in Nigeria West Africa the type of scams they run is a fake celebrity scam also known as a celebrity impersonator however these scammers don't just impersonate anybody they impersonate my friends scammer payback and Trilogy media who are friends and fellow scamers that fight against scammers we spoke a couple of months ago about this idea as we re realized most of the victims were already victims of scams who just needed some help the types of messages they post are like this text me on telegram the trilogy team asking people to reach out for assistance or they message you like this hello we are scammers payback support we help people to recover all lost funds and hacking problem let us know if you have such problem okay it is easy for a victim to F for these type of recovery scams as they really want their money back that they lost scammers will use tactics such as an increase of followers or making a slight name change to trick the victim but silly enough I've seen these scammers slip up when they forget to change their account location and then I Juran phone number on the account so I started collecting a bunch of these accounts and investigating the conversation initially starts like this they will tell you that they can recover all your funds and that you will need to submit evidence that you actually a victim following up by explaining you will need to purchase an activation code for a recovery software that will be bought of the dark web when asked for the name of this recovery software they gave me a random software name with a simple Google search of these softwares it was clear that this recovery software was nothing but a scam then they followed up by saying there was a price for this software and each of them gave a different number for the price they wanted to charge I came to the conclusion if you were scammed out of $2,000 the scammer would take 10% and charge you $200 for the software but if you were scammed for $500 the scammer would only charge you $50 for this fake recovery software some of them even sent a third-party Instagram page that was apparently a recovery expert that they said would help me out however this is where the main part of the scam takes place as they will send you to the local Bitcoin ATM to send them Bitcoin or buy gift cards when I asked chat GPT if it's a scam to sendor on money asking to help recover my funds they said yes it almost certainly is and specifically for the following reasons down below after some social engineering skills I was able to get onto some of these scammers and investigate who they were special thanks to nanoa and Dan who helped with their assistance their channels will be linked down below I came to realize that these scammers weren't just doing the fake celebrity scams but they were doing multiple different scams as well such as this scammer who was doing romance scams as well as this other scammer pretending to be Trilogy media who's doing fake IRS tax return scams scamming people out of thousands of dollars whilst having access to these scammers we were able to see many things on their Compu computer systems including personal files and documents on these specific files I was able to see clear proof that these individuals were in fact scamming as I saw victims sending them checks hundreds of gift cards and even Bitcoin transactions which amounted to hundreds of thousands of dollars we were able to trace back some of these wallets and even locate where some of these funds had gone into all this information would then be passed onto law enforcement inside their telegram accounts I was able to see all the chats they were having with their victims in which I reached out to these victims letting them know what was going on their telegram accounts also gave another crucial piece of evidence which confirmed their location as all of these devices were all logged in from Abuja Nigeria Africa I realized that these scammers were not living in the poor parts of Nigeria but on the contrary they were living in the built and Wealthy Parts in Nigeria we found many personal pictures on the computer with friends with family and even clear images of the scammer that would later confirm that we had access to the right person scamming such as this scammer who was pretending to be Trilogy media just take a look and tell me it's not the same person these scammers enjoyed splashing their cash on luxury designer items with the scam money that they had scammed for my investigation would be centered on this individual who was doing the romance scam and he had done some questionable things that I've seen he kept his romance scam script in his email in which he would just copy and paste each line into a new victim and try scam them out of money taking a look at his scam script there were some very interesting things in there that was said such as that he was fighting in Syria he had light gray hair and blue eyes which he clearly didn't have and also that he enjoyed traveling going to the beach and camping however I was surprised that he didn't include scamming in here another thing that I watched him do was save the images of the people that he was impersonating for his romance scams and I also watched as he changed profile every now and then funny enough the scammer had also done his homework and his research on the people he was impersonating to make sure what he said was never wrong when speaking to the victims I had also watched as he would go online and download identity cards which he would then go on to edit and tweak around to commit identity fraud and use someone else's identity it was nasty watching him spent hours picking his nose but it was funny seeing him try to sing [Music] check out these dance moves that he decided to do it was obvious that this scammer was up to no good however some days I did hear him speaking to his girlfriend and talking about their love life and how they could improve it hello baby this scammer was a wannabe gangster as I saw him sagging his pants drinking and smoking at the exact times when he wasn't doing any scams I even saw this scammer starting to pray when he received this message from an elderly lady victim these people were morally evil listen closely to what you're about to hear them talk about [Music] Bo house for I this give Herer you heard it correct they were just speaking about another victim from someone in the background who they have made sell their whole house in regards to a scam this is when I knew these people were evil-minded and that we had to stop all of them I'd also seen the people in the background come to the computer but there was no proof that they were also scamming apart from this one individual who was teaching how to hack Facebook accounts luckily I was able to report all of these Facebook accounts and my friend who works at meta removed them all in less than 4 hours I also submitted a detailed police reports to the efcc in Nigeria who are the equivalent of the cyber crime police force including the name location and proof of scams hopefully they take action on this group of scammers and now it was time for me to expose them it was going to be hard as these scammers never enjoyed getting on a phone call so the only way I could get them on a phone call was acting as the victims of one of these scams I was going to act as an old lady who just made a payment to him and I wanted to give him the surprise however the only surprise he was going to receive was me showing him his own face on his computer and confronting him about his [Music] scams hello can you hear me are you on your computer yet okay why don't you send me the L of the wallet can you hear me I'm on my computer I'm on my computer now I'm on my computer now okay give me one second okay I'm w i I've been working quite hard to get you this gift sweetie it's been taking me some time you know and I'm going through a lot doing this just to just to hear from you honey yes oh my God you sound so cute you sound so cute hello can you hear me yeah you sound so cute sweetie how old are you oh my God this car is going far you just okay get ready for the link it's www okay okay wait look I want you to do can you just can you just past me the link on Skype or Whatsapp okay look at your Skype I'm going to send you the link okay I'll be waiting oh wait tell me no don't end the call don't end the call I need you to I need you to get ready for your surprise look it's quite a lot of money I'm going to send you so I need to do something me let's let's countdown from three let's do three two one and then I'm going to send you the gift on Skype okay okay okay did you see it on the computer yeah okay so look now I'm going to tell you the amount of money I'm going to send you but I need you to count down with me 3 2 1 is that okay yeah okay okay let's do it let me hear you say three two one let me hear you say it 3 2 one wait before we get into the best part let's talk about Aura have you ever wondered if scammers like this had your personal information that's when Aura comes in to help you can find out if your family's private information has been leaked or if you've been part of a data breach simply by typing in your email hitting on scan and Aura will search to see if any of your information has been compromised even on the dark web the best part is that they will show you which data Brokers have used your information Aura also help protect your phone numbers passwords emails and addresses with features like parental control and a VPN they also come with their own antivirus to make sure your social security number never gets used all of this while providing live updates and notifications to make sure your information stays safe even when you're on the go on your mobile app Aura also have a $1 million insurance coverage make sure you go and get your 14-day free trial with the link in the description below or head over to aa.com for/ agent G9 3 2 1 no on your screen not at all you not see it it should be on your screen now honey you not see it darling hello Hello darling can you see the gift is that you is that you on the screen darling my god oh wow yeah listen sir you're not you're not going to be escaping I know you can hear me okay I know you can hear me sir don't laugh I know you're a little scammer okay don't try run why are you scamming innocent American victim are youing at this point I thought I had lost him but I was wrong as he turned on his computer the very next day for round two yo buddy why are you still scamming people I know you can hear me why are you still scamming people yeah cover your webcam you little yeah I'm going to send the police to your house yeah cover the webcam I'm sending the police to your house you little how does it feel you're a scammer stop scamming people oh you stupid scammer look at your face look at your face yeah covering the webcam won't do nothing buddy look I could just keep bringing it up buddy look furthermore he even decided to give me a call on Skype to finish it all off yep hello hello what's wrong with you what's wrong with me what's wrong with you you why are you scamming innocent people how is there something wrong with me I think I'm going to send the efcc night make sure you head over to Trilogy media's channel to watch how we expose this other scammer look at your face you little scamming face oh my God you little scamming piece of I'm going to block your computer was like watching the video oh my god dude might as well just burn the damn computer at this point like what are you what are you thinking you're going to accomplish check out scammer payback and Trilogy media's versions of their videos down below if you enjoyed why not like And subscribe or even watch another one until next time[/b]
www.seekopolis.com
na too much hardship dey cause boys enter street and even the young girls too

1 Like

Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by Nice2023(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21
PoloG:
Op you and punctuation marks get problem?

It is not op that wrote that.

He copied it the way it appeared.
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by PerfectStranger(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21
Epa was picking his nose and smoking loud grin
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by PerfectStranger(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by emmancipated(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21
E no go better for these scammers sha
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by arantess: 5:37pm On Jun 21
Rexymania:

I'm not a yahoo boy, and I don't judge
if you support them by the statement you made, then you are same as them
Re: White Send Abuja Yahoo Boys Information To EFFC by TrackerSK: 6:02pm On Jun 21
I tried reading that rubbish up there, and I started feeling dizzy because of their was no punctuation marks anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Years Imprisonment For Stigmatizing Children As Witches. / Wicked Stab:businessman Stabs Female Student In The Eye / Robbers Return Stolen Computers With Apology Letter (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.