Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance (2322 Views)

Brothel Romance: Some Ayes Are After My Life / My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by ChildOfDoom: 6:28am On Jun 21
Aside getting a new addiction to fight my love for betting, I feel I am spellbound to always visit ezeka brothel.

While boys around there tend to be in a cult, the call girls tend to be in a kind of occultic kingdom.

Events of yesterday still leaves me startled. There is this girl in the brothel I do not get enough of that manifested. After I banged her ferociously, she started playing with the other girls at the place and suddenly fell and started shaking in a convulsing form. She kept messing up herself on the floor. I was scared if I had been too forceful during the romp. I tried to help her but the other girls around asked me to leave her. It was like they knew what was happening to her (likely initiation).

After some time, one of the senior colleagues in the place, tapped her back and she got up immediately. I was marvelled. This same girl while watching tiktok videos on my phone, once told me that 'these were her people' when she saw some ladies playing in a River diabolically

I tried to scold one of the ladies that played rough with her to be careful but she said I shouldn't worry. That she once had an Ogbanje spirit she had to fight off. She spoke casually after such a serious issue. Can you believe that as I tried to leave, she held my Android phone and ran to her room to lure me in. Despite already being sore from my first three encounters with others, I pounced on her for my 4th round with so much energy like someone spellbound

Olosho life nor be here (the whole night). Na to find another addiction. I pray I am bold to stop as it exposes me to danger and makes me empty my pocket daily before I leave. Who knows how many demons that have entered me too to be turned on by something outlandish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by TheZeezle(m): 7:06am On Jun 21
U go soon die!

8 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Normally3D: 7:56am On Jun 21
Guy you get issues, by now ur dick for don dey scare those ladies
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Hollybratt(m): 8:11am On Jun 21
When you eat and belle full too much, there is high chance that you will start saying rubbish. cool
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:36am On Jun 21
Bro, every addiction has it's own perils so I'd advice you to continue with this one and enjoy your life.
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:54am On Jun 21
No be only end, you will come back and tell us how you found a new brothel and how you met one olosho that scattered your head
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by PUNANI01: 10:18am On Jun 21
You're still in your twenties, enjoy life!

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:35am On Jun 21
Mumuboy, brothel wey pple dey go dey dispose their akamu normal, your own don become dead weight for your neck.

Las las nah very bad STD go kpai you.
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by FitCorper: 12:44pm On Jun 21
ChildOfDoom:
Aside getting a new addiction to fight my love for betting, I feel I am spellbound to always visit ezeka brothel.

While boys around there tend to be in a cult, the call girls tend to be in a kind of occultic kingdom.

Events of yesterday still leaves me startled. There is this girl in the brothel I do not get enough of that manifested. After I banged her ferociously, she started playing with the other girls at the place and suddenly fell and started shaking in a convulsing form. She kept messing up herself on the floor. I was scared if I had been too forceful during the romp. I tried to help her but the other girls around asked me to leave her. It was like they knew what was happening to her (likely initiation).

After some time, one of the senior colleagues in the place, tapped her back and she got up immediately. I was marvelled. This same girl while watching tiktok videos on my phone, once told me that 'these were her people' when she saw some ladies playing in a River diabolically

I tried to scold one of the ladies that played rough with her to be careful but she said I shouldn't worry. That she once had an Ogbanje spirit she had to fight off. She spoke casually after such a serious issue. Can you believe that as I tried to leave, she held my Android phone and ran to her room to lure me in. Despite already being sore from my first three encounters with others, I pounced on her for my 4th round with so much energy like someone spellbound

Olosho life nor be here (the whole night). Na to find another addiction. I pray I am bold to stop as it exposes me to danger and makes me empty my pocket daily before I leave. Who knows how many demons that have entered me too to be turned on by something outlandish
Whatever addiction u find pls avoid weed and masturbation for your own good.
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by FitCorper: 12:45pm On Jun 21
But u surprise me sha, cos ladies are easy to pick up these days, just be straightforward and let them know if na bang u want or relationship or fwb. So why patronize hookers? I guess u never discover urself yet.
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Fiscus105(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21
ChildOfDoom:

Let me narrate what my friend told me some years back, and I wish you and other readers learn lesson from it.

My friend Dele told me, thr is a brothel near their house in Lagos, where they use to play, drink and fucck ashewo.

He said, one day the owner of the brothel called him and told him that, what he wanted to tell him, it's because of his mum, (his mum is a deeper life woman and very respectful in that environment.)

Dele said! The owner of the brothel warned him that, "he should not be comming thr again",cos,.... Everybody comming to that brothel, can never ever make it in life. From "ashewo, to "people drinking ogogoro and beer, the "barman and people comming to "Bleep women thr.

You may not believe ooo, but it's pure truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by willi926(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21
Fiscus105:

Let me narrative what my friend told me some years back, and I wish you and other readers learn lesson from it.

My friend Dele told me that, thr is a brothel near their house in Lagos, that they use to play, drink and fucck ashewo.

He said, one day the owner of the brothel called him and told him that what he wanted to tell him, it's because of his mum, his mum is a deeper life woman and very respectful in that environment.

Dele said! The owner of the brothel warned him, that "he should not be comming thr again",cos,.... Everybody comming to that brothel, can never ever make it in life. From "ashewo, to "people drinking ogogoro and beer, the "barman and people comming to "Bleep women thr.

You may not believe ooo, but it's pure truth, I would have love say more about situation of Dele as a graduate of LASU as at that time, but let me stop here.
Continue na please
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Rexymania(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21
So wetin you want make we do now?
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Melagros(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21
TheZeezle:
U go soon die!
COMRADES are speechless grin grin grin
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Meedon: 2:29pm On Jun 21
Olosho waka jeje inside life.
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by alpharoyalty: 5:36pm On Jun 21
ChildOfDoom:

Mr man, until you show us pictures, we will never believe you.
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21
Kwatinu.
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Jackanda1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21
Childofdoom, I dey always laugh when i read your post. And your username isn't helping.

You need to write a book titled 'the cry of a foolish boy'. You go cash out

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Verbtips(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21
TheZeezle:
U go soon die!
hahaha i just dey enjoy the guy creativity,childofdoom how about we do colabo
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Usmanovic95(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21
Bro no offense please,what do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Nebes: 9:31pm On Jun 21
That girl needs urgent medical attention. She had a seizure which can be due to numerous reasons. If it's due to a brain tumor, she might be very close to her grave. That's if your story is true shaa.

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Sapasenator: 9:37pm On Jun 21
Please, do not stop ok. It is a good addiction and perfect for you. I am cheering you on from the sideline. Nor gree for anybody, if you see evil spirit, nack am join.
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Ceasarceasar: 10:37pm On Jun 21
Fiscus105:

Let me narrate what my friend told me some years back, and I wish you and other readers learn lesson from it.

My friend Dele told me, thr is a brothel near their house in Lagos, where they use to play, drink and fucck ashewo.

He said, one day the owner of the brothel called him and told him that, what he wanted to tell him, it's because of his mum, (his mum is a deeper life woman and very respectful in that environment.)

Dele said! The owner of the brothel warned him that, "he should not be comming thr again",cos,.... Everybody comming to that brothel, can never ever make it in life. From "ashewo, to "people drinking ogogoro and beer, the "barman and people comming to "Bleep women thr.

You may not believe ooo, but it's pure truth, I would have loved say more about situation of Dele as a graduate of LASU as at that time, but let me stop here.

Tell us more pls
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Slydan204: 11:29pm On Jun 21
Walai, if say ur dick na candle, e 4 don finish patapata. U need deliverance sha
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by Illegal1(m): 2:30am On Jun 22
omoh.........las las ashawo still beta pass most nigeria girls.
Re: Evil Spirits: Why I Have Decided To End My Brothel Romance by ChildOfDoom: 7:03pm On Jun 22
IkeIgboNiile:
Bro, every addiction has it's own perils so I'd advice you to continue with this one and enjoy your life.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

I'm I Pregnant! Help! / An American Girl In Need Of Advice: / What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.