Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,285 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Olumide Osoba, Egbetokun, Ozogula Other Dignitaries Attend Engr. Ishola Housewar - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Olumide Osoba, Egbetokun, Ozogula Other Dignitaries Attend Engr. Ishola Housewar (80 Views)

Building 2bedroom Semi Detached (2unit in1) Bungalow @Nsukka Enugu by Engr Dubem / *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem / Distressed And Urgent Sale Of 500 Sqm @ Osoba Presidential Hilltop,abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olumide Osoba, Egbetokun, Ozogula Other Dignitaries Attend Engr. Ishola Housewar by mrpossiboo(m): 6:37am On Jun 21
Engr. Tajhdeen Olalekan Ishola, CEO of Yorlek Nigeria Limited, today held a grand housewarming party in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.

Engr. Ishola, popularly known as "TeeJay," is a respected grassroots politician from Abeokuta North local government.

The event was attended by prominent political leaders, including Hon. Olumide Osoba, former Speaker of the Ogun State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Tunji Egbetokun, Hon. Bukola Olopade (aka Ozogula), Commissioner for Forestry, Engr. Taiwo Oludotun, Commissioner for local government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Hon. Ganiyu Hamzat and Abeokuta North Apex leader, Hon. Adekunle Adesina.

Others in attendance included the Abeokuta North local government Chairman, Hon. Bayo Ayorinde, Chairman Obafemi Owode LG, Hon. Shina Ogunsola, Hon. Fola Salami, Hon. Tunde Tella. Hon. Babatunde Olaotan, Hon. Adegoke popularly known as Awoso, LG party chairman, Alhaja Faidat Sarumi, Hon. Wale Bello, Hon. Lanre Oyegbola, Hon Kayode Tejuoso, Alhaji Bakai Ajao Okedara, amongst others.

The occasion was a celebration of Engr. Ishola's Eid-El-Kabir and new home located at Laderin Estate in Abeokuta, a symbol of his success and hard work.

Our correspondent reports that the party was filled with music, dance, food, and drinks, creating a joyful atmosphere for all in attendance.

Speaking at the event, Engr. Ishola expressed his gratitude and appreciation to all the party members, political leaders and well-wishers that graced the housewarming celebration.

While speaking about his motivation and significance of the housewarming, he said as an homebody who came from Balogun compound in Mokola, Abeokuta, he always feel so happy to be back home because home sweet home.

According to him "This region values returning home and connecting with one's community, and I'm fortunate that my people are always welcoming."

The event which is a two in one, celebrating Ileya and housewarming, Engr. Ishola said it is a tradition that he has been doing for over ten years.
"Hosting Ileya parties is a tradition for me, one that I've maintained for the last ten years, whether at my family house or now in my new home. It's a continuous celebration that I cherish."

"I have established foundations and organizations that benefit my community. People here know me well and find me accessible. "

"For over a decade, I've been running empowerment programs, especially in Abeokuta North and Ogun State in general."

"The Irorun Movement is a significant part of my foundation. I've never disappointed my people and hold great respect for them. I care for them deeply, like a parent, and I love them all."

"Today, they are here to thank God for guiding their son back home to accomplish a meaningful project. I feel so delighted and pray that good things will continue to bless our home."

As a Muslim, my constant wish is 'Alhamdulillah.' I praise God and thank Him for everything He has done. So, my prayer is simply one of thanksgiving: Alhamdulillah.", Engr. Ishola concluded.

The event was also attended by all party excos, Women leaders, Youth leaders and other political leaders from Abeokuta North local government and Ogun State, making it a gathering of political heavyweights.

(1) (Reply)

Product Of The Day Lekki Palacio Garden* / All In Ikeja For Sale. / Newly Built Apartments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.