Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,679 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

Fall Detection For Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fall Detection For Kids (111 Views)

Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fall Detection For Kids by makjo900: 6:39am On Jun 21
good morning, can anyone please help out on a fall detection device or something that works. It will alert elders in the living room or his bedroom of a fall in the kids room? My kids will be sleeping in their own room but need something that can alert me in my room incase of any sort of fall.. Please kindly help out
Re: Fall Detection For Kids by Auxtan(m): 7:37am On Jun 21
makjo900:
good morning, can anyone please help out on a fall detection device or something that works. It will alert elders in the living room or his bedroom of a fall in the kids room? My kids will be sleeping in their own room but need something that can alert me in my room incase of any sort of fall.. Please kindly help out
Change their bed to one with a wedge.
Re: Fall Detection For Kids by makjo900: 7:48am On Jun 21
Auxtan:

Change their bed to one with a wedge.

Can you please throw more light on this, i'm kinda confused
Re: Fall Detection For Kids by Auxtan(m): 8:09am On Jun 21
makjo900:

Can you please throw more light on this, i'm kinda confused

Re: Fall Detection For Kids by makjo900: 8:19am On Jun 21
[quote author=Auxtan post=130584150][/quote]

i understand you now, their beds have wedges but the issue is waking up in the midnight to urinate and returning back to the bed safe and sound. I'm particular about the younger one, i guess you understand me better now

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy 24/7 Solar Generator Powered Home Appliances, And Say Goodbye To Darkness / Petrogas / June 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.