Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema (29659 Views)

Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle: Hospitality At Thedelborough Lagos Second To None / Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Morbeta11(m): 6:48am On Jun 21
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle deny associating with fugitive Allen Onyema, say Tinubu’s CDS organised Nigerian tour

“Onyema allegedly leveraged his status as a prominent business leader and airline executive while using falsified documents to commit fraud,”

Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have set the record straight, stating that their visit to Nigeria was to honour an invitation by Chief of Defence Staff Christopher Musa and insisting that it had nothing to do with U.S. fugitive Allen Onyema, who volunteered his airplane as a ride for the couple to tour Nigeria in April.

Sources close to the couple issued the rebuttal to Daily Beast after British media linked the ex-royals Nigerian visit to Mr Onyema who was embroiled in money-laundering allegations going as high as $20 million in the U.S.

The sources, seeking to protect the reputation of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, noted that Air Peace was a leading airline in Nigeria and West Africa that daily flew commercial planes to the UK’s Gatwick airport. This was done in an attempt to water down any perceived relationship between the couple and Mr Onyema.

Mr Onyema was not a stranger to criminal allegations as the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Northern District of Georgia charged him with “bank fraud and money laundering for moving more than $20 million from Nigeria through United States bank accounts in a scheme involving false documents” in 2019.

“Onyema allegedly leveraged his status as a prominent business leader and airline executive while using falsified documents to commit fraud,” U.S. Attorney Byung J. “BJay” Pak said in the indictment sheet.

Stanley Olisa, a communications lead at Air Peace, parroted Mr Onyema’s generosity to Sussexs’ explaining that they flew on chartered planes at no cost and were given preferential treatment given their ties to the British monarchy.

“The chairman of Air Peace gave Prince Harry and his wonderful wife Meghan free flights to Lagos and back as part of his contribution to the successful hosting of the couple,” Mr Olisa told UK’s Mirror in May.

“The planes were chartered. It was just the royals and their entourage. They were not flying with other passengers. We understand that they are royals so we gave them top-tier treatment on board,” Mr Olisa said. “They were given everything they wanted. It was an exclusive experience. And we flew them back to Abuja in the evening. Everything was complimentary.”

https://gazettengr.com/prince-harry-meghan-markle-deny-associating-with-fugitive-allen-onyema-say-tinubus-cds-organised-nigerian-tour/

12 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by helinues: 6:55am On Jun 21
Razor gazette don dey mad

How is Onyema a fugitive?

105 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by DevilsEqual(m): 6:56am On Jun 21
Prince of England dey envy Igbo man cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's the most tribalistic Prince in the world

336 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by sweerychick(f): 7:14am On Jun 21
Beremx:
Igbo matter will send you to your grave early if you don't take time. Do you always have nightmares about Igbo people? Are you this dumb to know that the people who are attacking Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are his own British people? They're the ones who labeled Allen Onyema a fugitive.
Everything Igbo, Igbo!!

Ndi ara
they word Igbo gives them orgasm every time

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Medipharm: 7:17am On Jun 21
DevilsEqual:
Now, Igbos will remember Prince Harry no longer has ties with Royalty and they'll insult him die but guess what?

Even the most famous Igbo person is unknown to Prince...he doesn't know Jack about their frustration, so he'd not care too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bitter soul, They didn't mention Igbo even in one place.... you have find a way to coil in Igbos into the fold even though the story is a make-believe, a series of mischiefs going on by your likes to dismantle Allen Onyema and his steady rising Air Peace.
One Nigeria is a mistake I swear

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Zooposki(f): 7:18am On Jun 21

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by DevilsEqual(m): 7:39am On Jun 21
Beremx:
Igbo matter will send you to your grave early if you don't take time. Do you always have nightmares about Igbo people? Are you this dumb to know that the people who are attacking Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are his own British people? They're the ones who labeled Allen Onyema a fugitive.
Everything Igbo, Igbo!!

Ndi ara

Hypocrite

I really do not care about your tribe, I only responded to a thread and still well on topic

Go to politics section at this time and see how many Yoruba bashing threads are currently opened by your brother at this very hour

Stop crying when we try return the energy, tei can play the game

sweerychick:

I repeat again, I do not give a damn about your tribe. I gave a befitting response to a wonderful thread and it's not my fault it has to be about an Igbo man

324 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by DevilsEqual(m): 7:41am On Jun 21
[quote author=Zooposki post=130583429][/quote]

CSU cleared Tinubu as well, same as the U.S Court but Y'all still go about calling him a drug lord and a certificate forget

Again, two can play the game

Allen Onyema is known outside the country as a Fugitive and that's not my fault too

318 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by BigkokoRep: 7:46am On Jun 21
You forgot the Oba who was jailed in the US.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beremx:
Everything Igbo, Igbo!!

Ndi ara

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by CrushObituaries: 7:50am On Jun 21
They don't want the bitter grieving obi people to be a stain on their legacy, they quickly deny the criminal before he started using them as souvenirs

11 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Lindlady(f): 8:03am On Jun 21
helinues:

I'm looking for a secretary. Interested?

7 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Beremx(f): 8:06am On Jun 21
DevilsEqual:

Hypocrite

I really do not care about your tribe, I only responded to a thread and still well on topic

Go to politics section at this time and see how many Yoruba bashing threads are currently opened by your brother at this very hour

Stop crying when we try return the energy, tei can play the game

I repeat again, I do not give a damn about your tribe. I gave a befitting response to a wonderful thread and it's not my fault it has to be about an Igbo man
befitting response to the mud. British people don't give a ratazz to your ethnic bigotry. They know whom they target. Probably you should be bothered about your Yoruba Oba who was called a convict jailed in the US for fraud and took pictures with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by DevilsEqual(m): 8:12am On Jun 21
Beremx:
befitting response to the mud. British people don't give a ratazz to your ethnic bigotry. They know whom they target. Probably you should be bothered about your Yoruba Oba who was called a convict jailed in the US for fraud and took pictures with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

I'm smart enough to know Its shameless to care so much about a white man's opinion

My only point here is that, I responded to a thread that has to do with an Igbo man, and since it's a norm on politics section to bash Yorubas, I have to return the energy while staying really well on the topic

No be my fault say na Igbo man matter dey here cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Zulu11zulu: 8:36am On Jun 21
If onyema is a criminal what are they going to call tinubu because they have same case in USA but tinubu is more because he involves in drug pushing 🤔

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Cmanforall: 11:54am On Jun 21
Hmmm
Is the man truly a fugitive?

That should be different from his business

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by SAMBARRY: 11:55am On Jun 21
Leave these couple alone na.which kain wahala be this

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Nawa4nl: 11:55am On Jun 21
helinues:

Pure bad belle From tne skull Miners, who only know ritual killings, r@pe, agebroism, thuggery and sniffing cocaine like emilokan
sweerychick:
It's jealousy nothing else but jealousy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by diamond68: 11:55am On Jun 21
shocked
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Exclusive002: 11:58am On Jun 21
Cmanforall:
Hmmm
Is the man truly a fugitive?

That should be different from his business
I am surprised as you are shocked
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Chetas81(m): 11:58am On Jun 21
helinues:

are they lie or you lie,I hope you read everything

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by DeLaRue: 11:58am On Jun 21
Mr Onyeama has not been cleared of criminal charges by US courts.

His case is awaiting trial.

The judgement that people are referring to relates to an American employee of one of the companies involved in the alleged fraud. Not Mr Onyema.

9 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Eliam: 11:58am On Jun 21
helinues:

Please boss How do I make a post on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by TechBaron: 11:58am On Jun 21
Messier
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Sharpsharp00123: 11:58am On Jun 21
DevilsEqual:
Prince of England dey envy Igbo man cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's the most tribalistic Prince in the world

prince dey envy n jealous d igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Buharism101(m): 11:59am On Jun 21
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by 99thEnemy(m): 11:59am On Jun 21
helinues:

brain the pain you?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Jun 21
He has been acquitted na. The court found out that no usa bank suffered losses so its not their business . The UK media ehn very evil set of people

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Deny Associating With Fugitive Allen Onyema by Glimpsetv: 11:59am On Jun 21
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) / Makoko My Beloved Slum - Aerial Drone Documentary About The Floating Slum / Udom Constructing Drainage On Atabong Road In Eket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.