Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,243 members, 7,880,903 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa (8438 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Kosiso12(f): 7:07am On Jun 21
Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa | #Politicsnigeria

President Bola Tinubu returned to Abuja on Thursday evening after attending the inauguration ceremony of South African President Cyril Ramaphosa for his second term.

Tinubu’s arrival in Abuja was around 5:30 pm. He had initially departed from Lagos on Wednesday for the ceremony, leaving from the Presidential wing of Muritala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, on a Dassault Falcon 8X aircraft at approximately 11:06 am.

During his visit to South Africa, besides attending the inauguration, President Tinubu held a private meeting with President Ramaphosa at his hotel.

Both leaders discussed the shared challenges facing African nations and the importance of collaborative efforts to address these issues.

Tinubu expressed his appreciation for Ramaphosa’s speech at the ceremony and emphasized the need for closer cooperation between Nigeria and South Africa.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/tinubu-returns-to-abuja-after-attending-ramaphosas-inauguration-in-south-africa/#google_vignette

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by 0001Lagos: 7:09am On Jun 21
Yeye president

After disgracing himself in South Africa

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Chiefpriestt: 7:12am On Jun 21
A failure who's destroying Nigerian economy with speed of light

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by magoo10(m): 7:19am On Jun 21
Did ramaphosa come for his subsidy is gone swearing in ,cant remember.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by thesicilian: 7:23am On Jun 21
Some people are having sleepless nights over politicians instead of focusing on their own lives

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by AngusTV: 7:40am On Jun 21
He shouldn’t have gone in the first place.

That outing didn’t look good on Nigeria at all.

I sell quality smart wristwatches.

Kindly call or send me a mess@ge.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by CrushObituaries: 7:47am On Jun 21
Their father is back, Asiwaju Jagaban the man that singlehandedly crushed and disgraced bitter grievingory OBItuaries and made them grievous

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by ElSudani: 7:53am On Jun 21
Oko Iya won is back in town. Long live the Jagaban of Africa.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Samuelakindeji: 8:38am On Jun 21
He’s welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Kingdavid579(m): 8:39am On Jun 21
Welcome back Mr. President

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Kionniok: 8:39am On Jun 21
I hope the foolish man has seen how developed SA and it's environment is and get down to work

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Eriokanmi: 8:39am On Jun 21
Welcome back from the hotel meeting. You travelled on a state's visit, only to be seen in a hotel in mufti by SA president. Nigeria has been reduced to nothing

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Hugetase: 8:40am On Jun 21
Hope he brought good news
Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:41am On Jun 21
Why not
Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by MrDoGood(m): 8:42am On Jun 21
0001Lagos:
Yeye president

In as much as I don't fancy his government, I felt bad for him the way SA president did him dirty.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by RPG2020(m): 8:43am On Jun 21
He should go for HIV test before entering the country because we didn't send him to South Africa

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Sultty(m): 8:43am On Jun 21
wetin u bring come from travel

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by 0001Lagos: 8:44am On Jun 21
MrDoGood:

In as much as I don't fancy his government, I felt bad for him the way SA president did him dirty.

I was shocked too
but his supporters in Nigeria were busy doing damage control

Tinubu isn't rated at all in Africa , he's seen as joke.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by ipobarethieves: 8:45am On Jun 21
cool Welcome Sir grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by ipobarethieves: 8:49am On Jun 21
0001Lagos:
Yeye president

dem for Invite ur papa to Rep us in South Africa

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by ipobarethieves: 8:52am On Jun 21
Kionniok:
I hope the foolish man has seen how developed SA and it's environment is and get down to work
If somebody kal your own father stupid man now,hope the price of garri will crash undecided? Respect your father Elder bro

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by ipobarethieves: 8:54am On Jun 21
grin Angry Ipob yoot.Tell us how South Africa President did him bad
MrDoGood:

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Kionniok: 8:56am On Jun 21
ipobarethieves:
If somebody kal your own father stupid man now,hope the price of garri will crash undecided? Respect your father Elder bro
u dn call obi despicable names tire
Abi shey anything dn do ur papa?
Please don't be an hypocrite small boy

Thieffnubu is a foolish man

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by chima47(m): 9:04am On Jun 21
ipobarethieves:
dem for Invite ur papa to Rep us in South Africa
Honestly his father would have been a better representative than Tinubu.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Cheapgadget(f): 9:18am On Jun 21
Kionniok:

Ofcourse he did that is why he want to buy 50 aircraft and send his son to space 😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Memphitz357: 9:21am On Jun 21
Maybe the private meeting he held with the South African President was to register his displeasure with the way the guy shun am for public glare.
Tinubu is nothing but a HUGE SHAME to Nigerians!
Tueh!!🤮

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Zubeezanga(m): 9:23am On Jun 21
Mey them wait for another owambe update. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by Memphitz357: 9:23am On Jun 21
0001Lagos:

I was shocked too
but his supporters in Nigeria were busy doing damage control

Tinubu isn't rated at all in Africa , he's seen as joke.
No one rates Tinubu on the global scene..... asides his poverty-stricken and morally bankrupt supporters in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Attending Ramaphosa’s Inauguration In South Africa by fineboynl(m): 9:23am On Jun 21
.warey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Denies Arrest Of Its Spokesman…says Arrested Member Was Lured Into Di / Boko Haram: NSA Dasuki Adopts New Tactics, Meets Shuwa, Abba Kyari, Ciroma / Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.