Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (60 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:21am On Jun 21
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 292)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

Beloveth child of God, for the fact that you are filled with the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues does not make you too big to learn.

Life is a continuous journey of discovery, and it is an undeniable fact that it is only what you discover that you can recover.

Every aspect of yourself you discover, have specific tasks that you must undertake for recovery.

And every undertaking require understanding for you to navigate aright and become outstanding.

That’s why the word of God said in Galatians 6:5-7;
[5] For every man shall bear his own burden.
[6] Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
[7] Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Both fleshly and Spiritual sowing are done in actions, deeds and words.

To be continued…

PRAYER: My Loving Father in heaven, forgive me for every wrong seed I have sown and give me grace to sow good seeds both in words and deed from now on in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

*REMEMBER: THE GREATEST BATTLE IN LIFE IS THE BATTLE OF WORDS.*

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

To Join ALFAWILS FREE TELECOM CLASS click:

https:///LiNhEEpoJnTI1WZp2PSjCd

FOR YOUR AMAZING DATA BUNDLES, AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY BILL AND OTHERS
LOG ONTO:

https://alfawilsub.com.ng

AND ENJOY CHEAP DATA BUNDLES VALID FOR 30DAYS.

FOR YOUR CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawils
#MorningDigest

(1) (Reply)

Custodian, Not A Lord / Inside Jesus Christ Crucified; We Are Secure / Experience Spiritual Healing And Clarity With These Powerful Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.