Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Fruits As An Essential Healthy Lifestyle In The World - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fruits As An Essential Healthy Lifestyle In The World (72 Views)

Trendy Healthy Lifestyle In 2024: Embracing The Future Of Wellness / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fruits As An Essential Healthy Lifestyle In The World by Normally3D: 8:37am On Jun 21
Acceptable by all nations in the world, fruits has become an essential healthy lifestyle to most people and livelihood around the world,I want to share a brief story about my life due to the recent acknowledgement in fruits and it's nutritional values, i used to smoke a lot, not until my health became devastatedly decreased, so I started praying to God for healing. One day I randomly won a jackpot on betpawa.ng, so I contemplated on what to use the money for,to improve my health, while I was scrolling through my device,I found ways of treating multiple diseases through the intake of fruits,so I decided to indulge in a routine daily intake for fruits,in which I had blend avocado pear, apple,paw paw, banana, pineapple, mango,lemon, ginger and garlic, sardine,honey and milk,to my surprise,after two months of excess intake of fruits and vegetables,I discovered my health had exhilaratingly improved and my body structure, medically, physically,mentally, emotionally rejuvenated my life to optimal consumption of fruits.
In this process, another plant I discovered was moringa plants, which varies from moringa leaves,seeds and oil in which I used subsequently with fruits, which made me desire a fit for good healthly lifestyle,I want to urge the general population in the world to inculcate the habit of promoting fruit intake,in turn will enhance the transformation of good living because fruits is like setting a horse to race to it's destination,in other to enhance it's growth and development.
We can only grow when we try doing things we haven't done before.
With prayer,money exercise and practice has been the watch word and also love for one another.
My final words make sure you drink lots of water always.

(1) (Reply)

Endometriosis Treatment Options: Injections, Surgery, Or IUD? / Deleted / Cases: Death Toll Rises To 37 As Lagos Records 401 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.