Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,620 members, 7,878,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) (36867 Views)

My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / See How Palm Oil Is Produced Locally / Flower Tree Produced In Woman Shapes (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Sheggy13(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25
Funkyswagzz:

You want to start another tribal war abi? Why can't you allow the guy to express his opinion without attacking him?

That is not an opinion, but lies. He was making an erroneous statement, and stating it as a fact. You don't allow people bandy false information about on a public forum like this because you want to prevent a so-called tribal war.

1 Like

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by ggood: 12:28pm On Jun 25
shortgun:
Palm oil is the only food product whose price hasn't increased despite inflation, thanks to its production in the southeast.
South south specifically Akwa Ibom State have more palm oil than South East

1 Like

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25
Sheggy13:

That is not an opinion, but lies. He was making an erroneous statement, and stating it as a fact. You don't allow people bandy false information about on a public forum like this because you want to prevent a so-called tribal war.

You guys have some serious issues to be honest. I'm sorry it is the truth
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by amadice(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25
santaclaws:

Edo state alone produces more palm oil than the entire South East... Y'all need to learn some humility.

AdaPalm is the largest in the south east, with just a palm plantation of 4,310 hectares, Okomu Oil & Presco are both located in Edo state, they're the largest producers so far. Okomu alone has 12,500 hectares of palm plantation...

keep quiet you ideiot, the only thing you fools understand is tribal comments. every community in the south east have palm tree plantation. these are trees planted during colonials era. Foool like you don't know before your edo state or Nigeria Ala igbo exported palm products. Ewu Hausa

5 Likes

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Sheggy13(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25
Funkyswagzz:

You guys have some serious issues to be honest. I'm sorry it is the truth
Do I expect anything better from you? Of course you'll agree with him.
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by andy244: 12:30pm On Jun 25
santaclaws:

You should be quoting your brother who engaged in ethnic glorification... I simply dropped a fact to prevent further chest beating... Google is your friend. ✌🏾

Na the chest beating the pain you, make you go the give wrong information. Adapalm is 38000 hecters Oga

2 Likes

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25
Ur pple come to Akwa Ibom to buy palm oil in large quantities and u guys will come to nairaland to lie to gullible pple that u're the largest producer of palm oil in Nigeria. Una too de chestbeat aswear. Among states Akwa Ibom nd Cross River are the largest and the best producers of palm oil nd south south is the largest producer when u talk abt regions. My mom who is frm Edo state sends oil frm Akwa Ibom to her mom nd sisters in Edo every month because of the price difference so u guys shud stop giving out wrong informations here.

2 Likes

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25
Sheggy13:

Do I expect anything better from you? Of course you'll agree with him.

Show me were he said it is the highest in Nigeria..?

1 Like

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by amadice(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25
Dshocker:

SouthEast has or produce not just the largest, but also the best in terms of quality and most sort after.

You can carry out a survey, by asking about 5 different market women from different tribes.

every community in the east that has not been urbanized has a palm tree plantation

2 Likes

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by thatigboman: 12:34pm On Jun 25
AareGaa:

Nothing is produced in South East. The land is barren.

South South like Rivers and Edo produce all the palm oil we eat
who produces the rice u eat? and the yam u chop. and fish. and cassava. we are just feeding you for nothing
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Major1984(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25
shortgun:
Palm oil is the only food product whose price hasn't increased despite inflation, thanks to its production in the southeast.
. Southern Benue have palm oil production Mills too

1 Like

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Abagworo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25
The best is the Neukka oil produced by marching with legs.

3 Likes

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by GeneralPula: 12:42pm On Jun 25
Akinpresident:

Who are they supplying to?
And I hope say you know it was FG that established Okomu oil?

The people in the east don't have such establishment. I believe op is referring to individuals doing their production as seen in the video. That's where your comparison should base.
Forget what you’re imagining bro. The dude simply wanted to chest beat but he’s not well informed. How did he knows Igbos are the largest producer of palm oil? Where’s the stats?

Tho, many being saying Edo state produces a lot more than any other state. I can’t say they’re right or wrong because I’ve never been to Edo..

But let me tell you one thing for sure. I’ve been to Osun before and those people produces Palm Oil a lot. Places like Ilesha, Ikire, etc. Can’t really remember other places cuz it’s been a long time I been there. You can verify this..

2 Likes

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by GeneralPula: 12:48pm On Jun 25
Lovelyn451:
yet you mix your own with chemicals that the colour will almost turn orange...I don't buy yoruba own o, o buy from igbos
Liar..
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25
SocialJustice:
No mind am, between okomu and Presco. Maybe they have the most micro factories with filthy oil production.

So, oil has to be produced in a large mill like Presco to count ?
You don't have anything to back your points.
SE has more palm oil than your region , individuals and cooperatives can do these on their own , they mustn't follow plantation models. You failed to being out your points

2 Likes

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Khyrvxjzy: 12:55pm On Jun 25
shortgun:
which palm oil no increase
ilarin go from 200 to 400

igbo
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Komu1048(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25
BabaAgba79:

You are a novice. Do u know that palm oil is largely produced in the South West? The Yorubas produce their own oil from Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Oyo.

Sometimes u leave them with there elution. Do u know how many oil palm covenant alone have, he bought more than 3 communities that he use for oil palm production

1 Like

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Lithiumite: 1:11pm On Jun 25
Mariangeles:

You said it all.

I tell you that most of all these people slaving away riding okada,selling spare parts,doing hairdressing etc in the cities all come from somewhere.and everyone has access to land in their communities......if govt gaurantees providing inputs for say cassava or maize or yam and improve welfare in the rural communities like health insurance,free education,house hold loans and even mortgages to make farming life easy....I tell you even bankers would leave the bank and go into farming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by SocialJustice: 1:20pm On Jun 25
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So, oil has to be produced in a large mill like Presco to count ?
You don't have anything to back your points.
SE has more palm oil than your region , individuals and cooperatives can do these on their own , they mustn't follow plantation models. You failed to being out your points
You guys beat your chest too much. Commot my front abeg, where is your own data?

Agricultural land in the South South is probably larger than the entire South East and most of it is for palm.

2 Likes

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Diligence: 1:35pm On Jun 25
For Quality, I mean finest Palm Oil, give it to SE. But for quantity, not like SE, give it to SS.

SW has taken the back seat especially in Palm Oil Production.

For North, maybe, they're still doing Palm Oil IT...
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by PUNANI01: 1:45pm On Jun 25
LocalFARMERS:
South East Nigeria is the largest producer of red Oil in the Country. We visit a location in South East, where red Oil production is their major occupation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6CBnitOvSQ
Do you sell in large quantities; and where are you situated? Let me know; i want start palmoil business shaa.
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25
Diligence:
For Quality, I mean finest Palm Oil, give it to SE. But for quantity, not like SE, give it to SS.

SW has taken the back seat especially in Palm Oil Production.

For North, maybe, they're still doing Palm Oil IT...
So u call the smelly thing u produce over there quality? Nigerians know the truth so no matter how u guys try to twist it it can never be the truth. Ur pple that troop into Akwa Ibom to buy palm oil know what quality palm oil looks nd smells like. Chestbeaters.
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by PUNANI01: 1:48pm On Jun 25
santaclaws:

Edo state alone produces more palm oil than the entire South East... Y'all need to learn some humility.

AdaPalm is the largest in the south east, with just a palm plantation of 4,310 hectares, Okomu Oil & Presco are both located in Edo state, they're the largest producers so far. Okomu alone has 12,500 hectares of palm plantation...
Cho cho cho cho! I didn't see where he was dragging anything with you.
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Zico5(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25
santaclaws:

Don't mind those chest beaters. They just want to be relevant by thunder by fire. South East that's of size of Oyo state. I know South West won't say anything cos the data will surely show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by santaclaws: 2:15pm On Jun 25
andy244:

Na the chest beating the pain you, make you go the give wrong information. Adapalm is 38000 hecters Oga

Ok then, let's see the source of your data if you're not capping... 😂

1 Like

Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by DCmonster: 2:20pm On Jun 25
santaclaws:

Keep quiet!
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Santalpharay: 2:24pm On Jun 25
Judolisco:
Where una dey see all dis statistics from... Largest producer of palm oil should be south-south... Edo alone carry am for head

Did I hear South south?🤣🤣. If it is negative news now, you will not argue about it.
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 2:28pm On Jun 25
Ejyksneh:
It hurt you initially when you started picking, but subsequently your hands grew tough and hardened, it can peel off skin if care isn't taken.......I know this because i left my then girlfriend due to the hardness of her palms, she almost injured my erected member with her palms during sucking

Away with you, you pervert!
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 2:30pm On Jun 25
Atarakpa:
removing the palmkernel

So, you didn't want to pick them out. cheesy
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by DCmonster: 2:39pm On Jun 25
santaclaws:

Now, this is a question of semantics. Nobody said Igbos didn't produce palm oil or that it has no effect, rather, he was the one making the stable price appear as a direct consequence of palm oil production in the south east.

Let's move away from Edo. In Yoruba land, there is almost no village where they don't produce palm oil, that's what they sell along the express roads in 5 liter kegs, if you travelled a lot, you'd know this.

The stable price is a general result of both small and large palm oil producers all over Southern Nigeria and nobody should be saying thanks to Tribe A or Tribe B.
Not all villages in yorubaland produces oil in commercial quantity. Stop lying online.
I am from Ekiti so I know what I am saying.
Palm tree is a very common economic street in South East and Akwacross. Almost every family
and compound grows it there just like the way we grow cocoa.
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Judolisco(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25
Santalpharay:

Did I hear South south?🤣🤣. If it is negative news now, you will not argue about it.
nobody dey argue anything.... Why una no like correction?
Re: How Palm Oil Is Produced In South Eastern Nigeria (video/pictures) by Ejyksneh(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25
I care less about your thoughts you palm hardened feminine
Mariangeles:

Away with you, you pervert!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How Palm Oil Is Produced Locally / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business / How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.