Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,999 members, 7,919,184 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? (1081 Views)

Obidients Hate Soyinka But Like Obasanjo Who Chased Coward Ojukwu Away To Exile / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by HardMirror(m): 9:58am On Jun 21
Obidients campaigned using the slogan " Yoruba Muslim" to oppose the Yoruba.
Yet a lot of Yorubas did not vote Tinubu.

Tinubu lost Osun state, a state with LOTS of Yoruba Muslims. Anytime Obidients want to insult a Yoruba person, they will say he is from Osun state forgetting that Tinubu lost Osun state.

Eedris who is a Yoruba Muslim is speaking against Tinubu.
Yet obidients would have the audacity to call other people tribalists. They will call others religious bigots.

My advice is you guys should stop hating on Yorubas, lot of Yorubas supported Obi. All the Yoruba I know in Lagos that were youths supported Peter Obi.

Hating on Yorubas and thinking we all supported tinubu is stupidity.

I am Yoruba and have never liked or supported Tinubu.

Stop the stupidity

Can any of you remember that Eedris is a YORUBA MUSLIM NOW?

9 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by EasternActivist: 10:00am On Jun 21
Stop gaslighting

The feeling is mutual..

Preach peace and move on...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by helinues: 10:02am On Jun 21
Lol

The knocking of his song actually pained him to the marrow.

If the song is doing fine, Eedris won't be ranting

14 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by EmeeNaka: 10:03am On Jun 21
Eedriss Abdulkarem is not a member of MURIC terrorists group. Yes, he is a Yoruba Muslim but the hunger in the country is beginning to reset the brain of some people. Hopefully, before 2027, so many Yoruba Muslims will have learnt that price of bread is the same for Muslims and Christians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by DevilsEqual(m): 10:07am On Jun 21
I liked your comment cause it makes sense but I'm not in for peace yet

Let them bring it on and they will get hit 10times

Banter with anything and see fire hit your own ancestors and the supposedly wisest among you, Achebe

Carry on Igbos, make we see who go cry first

14 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by Jostoman: 10:10am On Jun 21
helinues:
Lol

Oga na you the thing pain most. Ebilokan family grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by helinues: 10:10am On Jun 21
Jostoman:
Oga na the thing most. Ebilokan family grin

Stop trolling me with your incoherency

9 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by Jostoman: 10:11am On Jun 21
I cant even count how many times i dey listen the sweet song everyday.

EMILOKAN don turn to EBILOKAN grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by Jostoman: 10:15am On Jun 21
helinues:

Stop trolling me with your incoherency
EBILOKAN grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by helinues: 10:16am On Jun 21
Jostoman:
EBILOKAN grin grin

Why are you crying more than the bereaved is the question here

Na ordinary sunglasses dey make una dey gaga about Ojude Oba festival, how about the cars there, how about the houses in the Ijebu, how about the owners.

Who are the Ebin pa?

10 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by Jostoman: 10:18am On Jun 21
helinues:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved is the question here

Na ordinary sunglasses dey make una dey gaga about Ojude Oba festival, how about the cars there, how about the houses in the Ijebu, how about the owners.

Who are the Ebin pa?
oga no be Ebin pa na Ebin pawaooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by Gbogbowa: 10:20am On Jun 21
I'm Yoruba also I supported Obi and I don't have problem with the Igbo accusing Yoruba Muslims because majority of the Yoruba thugs that attacked them in Lagos are Muslims

9 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by helinues: 10:25am On Jun 21
Gbogbowa:
I'm Yoruba also I supported Obi and I don't have problem with the Igbo accusing Yoruba Muslims because majority of the Yoruba thugs that attacked them in Lagos are Muslims

Chinedu, why not be proud of your lineage?

17 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by HardMirror(m): 10:50am On Jun 21
EasternActivist:
Stop gaslighting

The feeling is mutual..

Preach peace and move on...
cos you have been caught pants down. Is he not Yoruba Muslim? Never has Yorubas been divided on religion . You guys tried dividing yorbas making it look like the Muslims were the evil ones just because Tinubu is a muslim

6 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by FergieTheMadMan: 10:51am On Jun 21
Gbogbowa:

Osunedu

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by HardMirror(m): 10:54am On Jun 21
EmeeNaka:
Eedriss Abdulkarem is not a member of MURIC terrorists group. Yes, he is a Yoruba Muslim but the hunger in the country is beginning to reset the brain of some people. Hopefully, before 2027, so many Yoruba Muslims will have learnt that price of bread is the same for Muslims and Christians.
you guys are fools. How do you think Yoruba Muslims that support obi will feel when they read the stupid comments you guys make against them? In politics you try to build bridges not create enemies that never existed before. You think eedris supported tinubu before now? Does the guy look hungry to you. You think he is starving that is why he sang that song?

7 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by sirchim(m): 10:56am On Jun 21
Whether Yoruba Muslim or not, all I know as well as THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO, not forgetting SHITman, is that they rigged themselves up there. Even his own state avoided the colossal failure. Lastly, I so much love the Hausa blood in Eedrees Abdulkareemyor!👌
Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by HardMirror(m): 10:56am On Jun 21
helinues:
Lol

just shut up. You are as foolish as the obidients on this forum. People like you and obidients are the problem of this country. You don't think at all, you support blindly.

Same way obidients will never criticize obi is the same way you will never criticize tinubu. The two of you are not after truth but supporting your own bias

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by HardMirror(m): 10:57am On Jun 21
sirchim:
Whether Yoruba Muslim or not, all I know as well as THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO, is that he rigged himself up there. Even his own state avoided the colossal failure.
so why are igbos insulting Osun people that did not even vote for tinubu? Instead of drawing yourselves closer to Osun people, you have chosen to ridicule them.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by flokii: 11:02am On Jun 21
Eedris Abdulkareem is just one naive Yoruba guy who thinks Igbos are people he can whyne.. he was claiming falsely in his song that suffering no concern Igbos when infact South East is the worst hit with suffering in the entire country.

I'll advise Eedris to travel on tour round South East, then come back to correct his statements in the wack song he released. You sit for Lagos, allow Igbo wey cross river Niger come give you lamba for Lagos say suffering no reach their side. jonzing nigga.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by Amumaigwe: 11:24am On Jun 21
HardMirror:
Obidients campaigned using the slogan " Yoruba Muslim" to oppose the Yoruba.
Yet a lot of Yorubas did not vote Tinubu.

Tinubu lost Osun state, a state with LOTS of Yoruba Muslims. Anytime Obidients want to insult a Yoruba person, they will say he is from Osun state forgetting that Tinubu lost Osun state.

Eedris who is a Yoruba Muslim is speaking against Tinubu.
Yet obidients would have the audacity to call other people tribalists. They will call others religious bigots.

My advice is you guys should stop hating on Yorubas, lot of Yorubas supported Obi. All the Yoruba I know in Lagos that were youths supported Peter Obi.

Hating on Yorubas and thinking we all supported tinubu is stupidity.

I am Yoruba and have never liked or supported Tinubu.

Stop the stupidity

Can any of you remember that Eedris is a YORUBA MUSLIM NOW?

Sophisticated in hypocrisy. Have something else in ones heart and professing the opposite is a terrible scourge.
Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by HardMirror(m): 11:35am On Jun 21
flokii:
Eedris Abdulkareem is just one naive Yoruba guy who thinks Igbos are people he can whyne.. he was claiming falsely in his song that suffering no concern Igbos when infact South East is the worst hit with suffering in the entire country.

I'll advise Eedris to travel on tour round South East, then come back to correct his statements in the wack song he released. You sit for Lagos, allow Igbo wey cross river Niger come give you lamba for Lagos say suffering no reach their side. jonzing nigga.
that may be true, but it does not change my point that obidients are dumb for thinking Yoruba Muslims are their enemies
Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:40am On Jun 21
HardMirror:
so why are igbos insulting Osun people that did not even vote for tinubu? Instead of drawing yourselves closer to Osun people, you have chosen to ridicule them.

But Osun people did not vote Obi so it makes sense if they talk trash about Osun people who will never ever vote Peter Obi. Simple logic.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by koladebrainiac(m): 11:41am On Jun 21
ok
Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by helinues: 11:52am On Jun 21
HardMirror:
just shut up. You are as foolish as the obidients on this forum. People like you and obidients are the problem of this country. You don't think at all, you support blindly.

Same way obidients will never criticize obi is the same way you will never criticize tinubu. The two of you are not after truth but supporting your own bias

Toh
Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by EasternActivist: 11:52am On Jun 21
HardMirror:
cos you have been caught pants down. Is he not Yoruba Muslim? Never has Yorubas been divided on religion . You guys tried dividing yorbas making it look like the Muslims were the evil ones just because Tinubu is a muslim

I don't get you still... Why gaslighting people that voted Peter Obi

Didn't you vote for your own candidate?

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by AcadaWriter: 12:11pm On Jun 21
ok
Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by EmeeNaka: 12:25pm On Jun 21
HardMirror:
you guys are fools. How do you think Yoruba Muslims that support obi will feel when they read the stupid comments you guys make against them? In politics you try to build bridges not create enemies that never existed before. You think eedris supported tinubu before now? Does the guy look hungry to you. You think he is starving that is why he sang that song?
Bridges are built on truth, not on lies. Obidients do not hate Muslims. But MURIC made it clear that Yoruba Muslims will only vote Muslim during the last presidential election and no Muslim in Yorubaland or members of MURIC countered that assertion. So, we are not at fault to suspect them as the architect of this current disaster. The MURIC members/ Yoruba Muslims has to apologise to Nigerians instead of blackmailing Obidients further.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by HardMirror(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21
EasternActivist:

I don't get you still... Why gaslighting people that voted Peter Obi

Didn't you vote for your own candidate?
obidients should stop the Yoruba Muslim nonsense. Being Yoruba or Muslim does not equal to supporting tinubu. No one is gaslighting idiots that think dividing Yorubas is a good strategy to win the Yoruba Christians. Very deceitful strategy and reason why obi was trying to use oyedepo to call the election a religious war.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by HardMirror(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21
EmeeNaka:
Bridges are built on truth, not on lies. Obidients do not hate Muslims. But MURIC made it clear that Yoruba Muslims will only vote Muslim during the last presidential election and no Muslim in Yorubaland or members of MURIC countered that assertion. So, we are not at fault to suspect them as their architect of this current disaster. The MURIC members/ Yoruba Muslims has to apologise to Nigerians instead of blackmailing Obidients further.
hahaha. They don't hate Muslims but just like insulting Yoruba muslims
Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by HardMirror(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21
Zxcvbnmghtr:

But Osun people did not vote Obi so it makes sense if they talk trash about Osun people who will never ever vote Peter Obi. Simple logic.
since you have concluded they will never support obi, what is your plan going forward? To make them enemies? To gain what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdul Kareem: Yoruba Muslim FASCIST Obidients Hate. What Changed? by HardMirror(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I told a Yoruba friend in Osun that obi was going to win Lagos hands down. You know why? Cos I live in ikeja and all the Yorubas that are youths even the Muslims on my street were obi supporters. If that can happen in Lagos, why would you think Yorubas from other parts can't support obi, if not now, maybe later. By the way it is their choice if they don't vote obi. After all ibos did not vote Tinubu either. So just stop the Yoruba Muslim nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blunders Upon Blunders By The Us, Any End In Sight? / How Can Nigeria Become Better? / As Atiku Abubakar Is Back In The Country What Is Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.