Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) (25836 Views)

Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:17am On Jun 21
gift2xl:
All this trying to inform the US that him Putin knows the game.

Let me digress.

I pity the civilians that Nigeria want to send to SPACE, just know that you guys are not coming back.

Now u get it, this was what I wrote last year on my facebook that Russia knows this game that US has played for decades but over the years, Russia just wanted to mind her business, not do the dirty game and just work and grow. But Russia had an agreement with the US not to expand towards eastern Europe which is where Russia's interes lies. The US can always do her games in other places. But the US being a very greedy country kept trying to weaken Russia indirectly and was expanding east. Russia kept ingoring. Ukrain was the one that provoked Russia the most. That is becus Ukrain is very stratetic to Russia. Well, even as the US kept doing all those mess, Russia knew it wasnt right to fight the US directly and provoke the US. Russia kept her cool while the US provoked Russia so much and embarked on media war against Russia.
I said last year that over time, the Russia would be pushed to play the dirty game too by intentionally doing same thing the US does. They will enter into military agreements with core US enemies, provide them with weapons which these guys can use to target the US interests in regions such as the middle east and Asia. The russia has started that and will do more and more and more. This will surely stress the US becus her enemies will be having weapons that can hit US interest.
Expect more of these games with Russia. Russia don already scatter France's interest in 4 African countries. And Russia will gain more because all they need do is provide the infrastructure and science that these countries explointed by France, UK, US over the decades with infrastructures and science and they can easily dish the west.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Emilo(m): 11:18am On Jun 21
Putin = human form of “no gree for anybody”
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by oneMalik: 11:21am On Jun 21
NEVER make mistake to call BIBLE the word of God again.

Righteousness2:
Everyone should Read the Handwriting on the Wall.

The PROPHETIC STORM is not Near! It is HERE

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are Galloping to ride.

All the Major Endtimes players and Events as written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible are on the scene.
Nations are taking sides . Everything is falling into place JUST as the Bible said it will be.

Lawlessness is at its Peak.

The Beast is itching to come out on the World Stage alongside his False prophet to usher in his False PEACE.

The RAPTURE of the Saints is the Only thing holding this World from Descending into Full blown worldwide lawlessness and Destruction.

It could Happen any Moment NOW! Anyday! Anywhere! Anytime.

If you Value your soul, SETTLE the Matter of your relationship with JESUS Christ now that you have the Opportunity.

SETTLE the Matter of your SALVATION so as to Escape what is coming on this Earth.

A Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Escape what is coming.
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by NOwazobia: 11:21am On Jun 21
Ok

Next...
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by AutoConsult: 11:23am On Jun 21
gift2xl:

Let me digress.

I pity the civilians that Nigeria want to send to SPACE, just know that you guys are not coming back.
Some of you are demonic.

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Awesome01(m): 11:26am On Jun 21
Another World War uploading...

Every chess set is coming into place. Is Nigeria safe?
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by 0m0luabi: 11:28am On Jun 21
Exclusive002:
Most powerful as how?
you no get google for your phone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 11:30am On Jun 21
Vietnam!!!
The graveyard of thousands of American soldiers tongue
A true nightmare for them indeed!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Exclusive002: 11:30am On Jun 21
0m0luabi:
you no get google for your phone?
lol dey play
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 11:31am On Jun 21
gift2xl:

Let me digress.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:31am On Jun 21
When U close your eyes and cross over, you MUST carry the Bible on your Head and Scream , this is the Word of GOD but it will be too late for you.

Without JESUS CHRIST , ALL , including you are Heading Ferociously to Hell Fire.

Respect your little self now and do the Needful. There is no Forgive me after death.
There is no Repentance after death.

oneMalik:
NEVER make mistake to call BIBLE the word of God again.

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by gigabyte13: 11:31am On Jun 21
Eyaaaaaah
See wertin Ukraine turn Putin to...
Putin signing anything anything with anybody available
Like Chelsea FC.....

2 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by RoadMozart(m): 11:44am On Jun 21
Hmmmm all these defensive alliances wey Putin just dey sign these days
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:44am On Jun 21
[quote author=Observer20 post=130587144]Putin moving a lot these days

Yeah! More like the last strides of a dying horse.
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:49am On Jun 21
koladata:
This man is winning , hate him or love him

He is a desperate man searching for succor. I thought by now, he would have pulverized the whole world with his nuclear bombs and hypersonic missiles.
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Palmoil: 11:50am On Jun 21
WriterNig:
H

Please how do I post on nairaland?
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by flokii: 11:50am On Jun 21
Strong man Putin.. every nation is now entering Military alliance with Russia.
What exactly is cooking?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 11:59am On Jun 21
A submarine visit to Cuba, visited North Korea and now Vietnam. Putin na political Chess master.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Funflipper: 12:08pm On Jun 21
epainos:
Interesting days are ahead of us.

The US might lose its world power. Putin is working tiredness to form NATO equivalent.

I just pray this won't turn to World War III.

NATO equivalent with 3rd world countries. These are all efforts in futility. Ukraine has started carrying out strikes inside mainland Russia but little man putin can't live up to his threat of using his nuclear bombs if that ever happens. Rather he is running around like a headless chicken desperately begging for alliances in the middle of a war. What happened to the agreement he signed with china before invading ukraine? China cleverly backed out because they know Russia is finished. The only thing they have left is nuclear bombs which putin can only dream of using. That is if they are still functional though.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Chidibe212(f): 12:12pm On Jun 21
Simply put

Putin: My enemy's enemy is my friend

Vietnam: Yeah
China: Yeah
North Korea: Yeah

Expect other countries to fall in line against Nato
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by maestro299: 12:12pm On Jun 21
Righteousness2:

All the Major Endtimes players and Events as written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible are on the scene.
Nations are taking sides . Everything is falling into place JUST as the Bible said it will be.

The Beast is itching to come out on the World Stage alongside his False prophet to usher in his False PEACE.

The RAPTURE of the Saints is the Only thing holding this World from Descending into Full blown worldwide lawlessness and Destruction.

If you Value your soul, SETTLE the Matter of your relationship with JESUS Christ now that you have the Opportunity.

SETTLE the Matter of your SALVATION so as to Escape what is coming on this Earth.

A Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Escape what is coming.

Should I tell you something interesting?

You can write this your comment at anytime in human history and it'd apply.
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Electorate: 12:15pm On Jun 21
Righteousness2:

Self deceit is a mental ailment, Religion proved that their will never be a shortage of stvpid people because their population is over 90% of world population.

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Tochj(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21
Righteousness2:

Apt
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by victorazy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21
medropoly:
where is tinubu?

In sniffing room
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by oneMalik: 12:25pm On Jun 21
I expect you to explain with facts how a written books with many authors suddenly becomes the word of God but No , you are telling what i already know that am gonna die and we all gonna .

Righteousness2:
When U close your eyes and cross over, you MUST carry the Bible on your Head and Scream , this is the Word of GOD but it will be too late for you.

Without JESUS CHRIST , ALL , including you are Heading Ferociously to Hell Fire.

Respect your little self now and do the Needful. There is no Forgive me after death.
There is no Repentance after death.

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Kaiser20: 12:26pm On Jun 21
The USA should relax, they still have Europe, Latin America, and Africa under their Control
Russia and China are a Power on their own.
Imagine a boring world with only the US control
There should be competition, every country can choose who to do Business with without obtaining permission from the USA
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21
Putin my man.
Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21
gift2xl:

Let me digress.

No Nigerian in his/her right senses would embark on such suicide mission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Codes151(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21
gift2xl:

Let me digress.

looooool lol lol

1 Like

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21
I LOVE YOU GUYS CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE WESTERNERS, AFRICAN CITIZEN HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE,KIM- PUTIN - FOLLOW BY THE CHINESE PRESIDENT, WILL UNITE THE WORLD FROM THE WAR MONGERs

2 Likes

Re: Putin Arrives In Vietnam, Signs Military & Trade Agreements (Photos) by Babalola0920: 12:34pm On Jun 21
Obyangel:
The nightmare of the Western world, Slayer of the Zombies and the most important/powerful human being on Earth 💪
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) / Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.