Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ (1625 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by DezMayorz(m): 11:53am On Jun 21
Rivers Crisis: ‘Why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’

The uproar in the state might benefit Governor Sim Fubara, yet legalities are leaning towards Nyesom Wike and his faction. Ndukwe predicted a potential escalation to the Supreme Court if the conflict persists, with uncertain outcomes for both sides.

Oby Ndukwe emphasized that despite efforts to present factual information, there appears to be a pervasive disregard for truth, prolonging the crisis.

According to her, “I’ve said it before, there is a political solution. If they continue like this, they will certainly reach the Supreme Court, and you never know whom it will favor.
I’ve told people that the noise will favor Governor Fubara, but the law is likely to favor Nyesom Wike and his group.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCMH89Ri_Rg

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by gare(f): 11:59am On Jun 21
DezMayorz:

The uproar in the state might benefit Governor Sim Fubara, yet legalities are leaning towards Nyesom Wike and his faction. Ndukwe predicted a potential escalation to the Supreme Court if the conflict persists, with uncertain outcomes for both sides.

Oby Ndukwe emphasized that despite efforts to present factual information, there appears to be a pervasive disregard for truth, prolonging the crisis.

According to her, “I’ve said it before, there is a political solution. If they continue like this, they will certainly reach the Supreme Court, and you never know whom it will favor.
I’ve told people that the noise will favor Governor Fubara, but the law is likely to favor Nyesom Wike and his group.

Watch the video below.

Madam you lie what part of the law are you even talking about, are you talking about those that swore an oath at federal high Court stating they are now with APC or do you know what it means to lie under maybe they prefer to go to jail while they keep their seats.

Go back to your pay master that it will not work, we don't want political solution it didn't work the first time it will not work now, Wike has sent you with a bait because he knows he is going to lose, there's no political solutions let the laws prevail

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by Tochi3(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21
.. cheesy cheesy

..make I laugh....you better go to Abuja & make Wike your cash cow.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by Melagros(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21
COMRADES, how will the law favour wike? How please?
Nigeria's president shouldn't be partial in this case oo, because when Ijaw nationalities vex enter creek again the economy of Nigeria must bleed, that time brown roof inhabitants will realise that the revenue generated from that region cannot sustain us
Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by Righthussle: 12:22pm On Jun 21
Hmmm, the noise will favour Sim while the law will favour Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by Bulldozer90: 12:22pm On Jun 21
Arise TV should change course.
Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by gozmok1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21
How are the nighty fallen?

Ride on River State youths

South south no be southwest.

River state no be Lagos
Fubara no be Ambode

I don’t know why one rat from Abuja will think he can do what he didn’t allow other former governors to do to him . I keep saying it even with federal might, you can’t still push a sitting governor around . In all places not rivers where the governor has enough money to share around to mobilize thugs also
Finally the HUNTER has become the HUNTED

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by ddippset(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21
The law might only favour Wike because he is part of Tinubu's cabal.

Only judicial corruption can exonerate those 27 lawmakers who left the PDP.

Only judicial corruption can exonerate those LGA chairmen who want to extend their tenures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by phantom(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21
ddippset:
The law might only favour Wike because he is part of Tinubu's cabal.

Only judicial corruption can exonerate those 27 lawmakers who left the PDP.

Only judicial corruption can exonerate those LGA chairmen who want to extend their tenures.

We've said it time and time again... only a crooked judge will reinstate those 27 lawmakers! To be honest, it's not looking good for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by Jorussia(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21
Melagros:
Nigeria's president shouldn't be partial in this case oo, because when Ijaw nationalities vex enter creek again the economy of Nigeria must bleed, that time brown roof inhabitants will realise that the revenue generated from that region cannot sustain us
He be like say something dey worry u for head.Na only Ijaw land crude oil dey for Niger delta?The crisis in rivers state is going to reach supreme with an outcome that nobody can predict.
Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by Kanixt(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21
I thought I told you that.
Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by Jorussia(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21
phantom:

We've said it time and time again... only a crooked judge will reinstate those 27 lawmakers! To be honest, it's not looking good for them.
Don't say what you dont know.If you follow judicial precedences in political disputes since 1999,you will come to a conclusion that Wike and his men has at least 60% chance of victory at the upper courts.This kind of situation is usually resolved by the body language of the president.

Nigeria usually creates crisis with needless laws.I have said here before,that best thing now is for the national assembly to make defection of lawmakers legal in view of our current realities.There is no Assembly since 1999 that there has not been defections.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by senatordave1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21
phantom:

It is as they haven't defected
Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by FergieTheMadMan: 1:26pm On Jun 21
Melagros:

Osu rest,nothing concern Supreme Yoruba concern River state
Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by Kam2021: 1:27pm On Jun 21
Melagros:
The same noise you people made when Jonathan lost.You forget those guiding the pipelines are same Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by FergieTheMadMan: 1:27pm On Jun 21
gozmok1:
How are the nighty fallen?

Ride on River State youths

South south no be southwest.

River state no be Lagos
Fubara no be Ambode

I don’t know why one rat from Abuja will think he can do what he didn’t allow other former governors to do to him . I keep saying it even with federal might, you can’t still push a sitting governor around . In all places not rivers where the governor has enough money to share around to mobilize thugs also
Finally the HUNTER has become the HUNTED

You people can not do without mentioning Southwest sha,what's the problem with you people.
Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by jamesversion: 1:35pm On Jun 21
Melagros:

Lolz, enter Creek and live there with mosquitoes 🦟

Fubara should pray that the law is on his side, else, nothing Ijaw militant wan do. There are Ijaws on the side of both Fubara and Wike.

And I'd tell you for free, iys only Northerner militia that can effectively threaten the government. Southerners are not ready to die. They can be paid to make noise and cause uproar, but if na to die, nobody go gree die.

Even you, if dem pay you to enter creek go cause wahala, and if death come make you chest am, you go gree?? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by Mercenary123: 4:21pm On Jun 21
Imagine the energy people use expend to defend illegality

Nigerians don't deserve anything near good governance. We deserve all that we get by the political class
Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by kedeojo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21
Mercenary123:
Imagine the energy people use expend to defend illegality

Nigerians don't deserve anything near good governance. We deserve all that we get by the political class
You used the same energy to defend wike's inordinate actions as governor then. Wike obtain favourable judgement because he bought them over with the help of Odilli's. What goes around comes around. You don't have moral right to talk. You all made wike to become the beast he his now. We all know, he is a desperate politician and can do anything for power but you all cheer him. Last year I told one of my igbo friend that if wike is not supporting Atiku then the next of support is Tinubu but argued till he dawn on him and he started calling him names, someone who until wike supported Tinubu was is favourite and he was happy about the fallout of Wike and Atiku thinking he will support obi. The monster wike is now has contribution from mostly igbos who always praise him when attacking buhari and apc and later pdp and Atiku but became so sad when he throw his support to Mr President. Always call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: ‘why The Law Is Likely To Favour Wike And His Group’ by EngrKemp: 5:55pm On Jun 21
DezMayorz:

Watch the video below.

Mr op

U watch this video.

You people are paid age t trying to work on the sensitivity of people.

Nigerians are wiser now

No court will favour these law makers .

The court will fine them for insulting the court with such shameful act

These rascals are not worthy to be called law makers .

It's a shame that apc can't be found on a rightous path .

These law makers r rascal and are not needed in any political sphere whatsoever

The publicly insulted PDP and decanped , loosing their seats now wants to be called PDP members?
What nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFBseFE-kdM?si=gpKJX47kiuXm2FlU

(1) (Reply)

Postal Officers & Knowledge Of Geography / Daughter Kills Mother / Can U Drop Your Car for this kind of Public Transport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.